PDA

View Full Version : So long suckers

Nonnie
09-06-2015, 08:58 AM
Just to let you all know that I've just received an e-mail from a Nigerian guy to say I've won $8m on the Nigerian lottery.

So I've sent off my $20,000 to get the funds released.

So long suckers.

Gunny
09-06-2015, 09:16 AM
Just to let you all know that I've just received an e-mail from a Nigerian guy to say I've won $8m on the Nigerian lottery.

So long suckers.

:laugh:

tailfins
09-06-2015, 12:16 PM

So long suckers.

Don't forget to give have the sender send the check to the address of a law enforcement agency, scrubbed of all government references similar to below:

John Q. Pubic
100 Center Dr S
Riverhead, NY 11901

Jeff
09-06-2015, 01:21 PM
Enjoy. :laugh:

You know this is funny sure enough, but some of these frauds actually empty the back accounts of older folks. My Mother i law ( the idiot she is ) got caught up in of these scams, they told her she was getting a brand new house all she had to do was pay the taxes on the deal, they sent her all the info she felt she needed, it then turned into them sending her money and her depositing along with some of her own in a account, we caught it and she now has a power of attorney. It's just hard for me to believe people can be that foolish. Although my Mother in law loved Hillary and Obama, splains a lot there Lucy.

Nonnie
09-06-2015, 01:51 PM

You know this is funny sure enough, but some of these frauds actually empty the back accounts of older folks. My Mother i law ( the idiot she is ) got caught up in of these scams, they told her she was getting a brand new house all she had to do was pay the taxes on the deal, they sent her all the info she felt she needed, it then turned into them sending her money and her depositing along with some of her own in a account, we caught it and she now has a power of attorney. It's just hard for me to believe people can be that foolish. Although my Mother in law loved Hillary and Obama, splains a lot there Lucy.

True story I read a few years ago, some fraudster tried their luck with a church. The fraudster asked for a payment to release funds that the church was entitled to. The vicar replied that they were over the moon but the the funds of churches are done centrally. Each time the church requests a payment to be made, there's an administration charge of £250 and once they receive that, the money can then be sent to the fraudster. So the fraudster sent £250 the church and the church sent an e-mail back saying, "Thank you for your donation".

NightTrain
09-06-2015, 01:56 PM
True story I read a few years ago, some fraudster tried their luck with a church. The fraudster asked for a payment to release funds that the church was entitled to. The vicar replied that they were over the moon but the the funds of churches are done centrally. Each time the church requests a payment to be made, there's an administration charge of £250 and once they receive that, the money can then be sent to the fraudster. So the fraudster sent £250 the church and the church sent an e-mail back saying, "Thank you for your donation".

LOL

Now that's a savvy Vicar!

Little-Acorn
09-06-2015, 02:18 PM

Frauds come in many guises. Including elected ones.

Nonnie
09-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Frauds come in many guises. Including elected ones.

The elected ones set the example for all to follow.

UK MP's rob the expense system and wonder why citizens rob the tax system.