PDA

View Full Version : LIBERAL WOMEN: Replace JESUS’ Name In Chorus With This NASTY Politician Read more at

Jeff
09-06-2015, 01:31 PM
This cracks me up, Liberal feminist at it's best, hey we want equal pay, we want to vote, we just want to be equal, and then they want to vote for a woman that allowed her husband to cheat on her not in front of her friends ( which would make most woman take off ) no they want to vote for a woman that allowed her husband to have sex with a kid in front of the entire world. :laugh::laugh: Yup these feminist are really sharp. :laugh:

As for these idiots replacing Jesus with Hillary, well just the fact they would support her shows they have no brains what so ever.

I’m not sure if it can get any more blasphemous than this. This video, posted by Todd Starnes to his Facebook page, is of an ‘alternative chorus’ singing their praises to Hillary. They sang, “Woke up this morning with my heart stayed on Hillary…”, replacing the original version with Hillary where it said Jesus. Good luck when you face off against God on judgement day.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/szm8G0wO_wk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://clashdaily.com/2015/09/liberal-women-replace-jesus-name-in-chorus-with-this-nasty-politician/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:9736345&utm_campaign=Black%20Pastors%20Need%20To%20Read%20 This%20to%20%23BlackLivesMatter%20Congregants

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2015, 02:08 PM
This cracks me up, Liberal feminist at it's best, hey we want equal pay, we want to vote, we just want to be equal, and then they want to vote for a woman that allowed her husband to cheat on her not in front of her friends ( which would make most woman take off ) no they want to vote for a woman that allowed her husband to have sex with a kid in front of the entire world. :laugh::laugh: Yup these feminist are really sharp. :laugh:

As for these idiots replacing Jesus with Hillary, well just the fact they would support her shows they have no brains what so ever.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/szm8G0wO_wk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://clashdaily.com/2015/09/liberal-women-replace-jesus-name-in-chorus-with-this-nasty-politician/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:9736345&utm_campaign=Black%20Pastors%20Need%20To%20Read%20 This%20to%20%23BlackLivesMatter%20Congregants

ffing morons... nuff said.. Tyr

Jeff
09-06-2015, 02:09 PM
ffing morons... nuff said.. Tyr

Sad part is you really didn't have to say that much, it stands out. :laugh:

tailfins
09-06-2015, 02:44 PM

How to treat a feminist: With good old-fashioned Amish-style shunning.

tailfins
09-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Take a look at one of the comments from the Blaze posting of this event:

-<small class="comment-date" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12.6px; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); float: right;"><time itemprop="commentTime" datetime="2015-09-06" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">Sep. 6, 2015 at 10:19am</time></small>
Snow: None of these women can get or keep a real man. That’s the root issue here. Well, they all wanted to “stand alone.” Now they can live “alone.”

“Words have meaning and I want these to stick.” Sargeking