PDA

View Full Version : Trump supports Planned Parenthood

tailfins
09-06-2015, 04:24 PM
This alone should be enough to support Cruz over Trump:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/politics/donald-trump-planned-parenthood-abortion-defunding/

"They do good things," Trump said in his interview with Sean Hannity. "There's two Planned Parenthoods in a way."

"Donald Trump seems to have realized that banning all abortions, shutting down the government, and defunding Planned Parenthood are extreme positions that are way too far outside the mainstream for even him to take," Planned Parenthood's vice president of communications, Eric Ferrero, said in a statement.

jimnyc
09-06-2015, 04:35 PM
I'm sure he got the shit kicked out of him by a lot of women for not supporting their "rights" with PP, and now came back with a softer stance. As a business man, and a politician, that's the proper route to take. But for the non-PC guy I like, and the one who should stay true to his beliefs, I'm not fond of the appeasement crap. He loses a point in my book for that one. He's trying to buy the votes of the ladies that wouldn't otherwise support him, obviously.

I don't like this PP crap and I would love to see them shut down, if at all possible, If not, at the very least, I would love to see any money at all going to them. The videos I've seen are literally vomit inducing. Part of me wonders why it's not even criminal?

And even if they say that no money goes towards abortions, how does anyone really know that? All I know for sure is that government money is helping keep this place afloat.

If the word "god" isn't even allowed to be referenced anywhere within the government, or schools - then surely we can guarantee that OUR money doesn't go towards abortions, and companies involved in selling baby parts.

LongTermGuy
09-06-2015, 04:50 PM
"I would look at the individual things that they do and maybe some of the things are good," Trump said. "We have to take care of women. We have to absolutely take care of women. The abortion aspect of Planned Parenthood should not -- absolutely should not -- be funded."

>> Interesting how the naive...stupid ...Foolish Trump haters and the deceitful Ignorant left `go hand in hand` and "continue" to "post shit" ..and paint with a broad brush....

*Trump 2016! Americas only real chance to make the hard right turn needed to bring back sanity....