PDA

View Full Version : Police Chief ‘Compared Black People To Monkeys’ After Racism Complaint

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Police Chief ‘Compared Black People To Monkeys’ After Racism Complaint

4 hours ago

A police chief has resigned after reports stated that he compared black people to monkeys following the arrest of black woman.

Police Chief Marvin Hoover is said to have imitated a monkey when officers told him that the woman they arrested had threatened to sue them for discrimination.

An official report into the incident alleges that Hoover “beat his chest like Tarzan” after decsribing the woman as “an animal”.

The officers in Clatskanie, Oregon, filed a complaint that has resulted in Hoover, 56, resigning from his post.

Officer Dustin Stone said in his complaint, that was seen by U.S. station KOIN 6: “I relayed several of the arrestee’s remarks such as, ‘When you look at me, my black and my nappy hair, all you see is animal.’

“Chief Hoover interrupted me and said, ‘That’s what she is.’”

Hoover then apparently began acting like a monkey, placing his hands under his armpits and scratching them and making monkey noises, according to Officer Stone.

He added: “As Chief Hoover was comparing African-Americans to monkeys, I began to become extremely uncomfortable.

“I have never been in a work environment where a manager, especially an executive officer, is openly racist.”

After being placed on paid leave at the end of August, Hoover has now resigned - and Clatskanie Mayor Diane Pohl paid tribute to him in a public letter.

She wrote: “Thanks Chief Hoover for a job well done.

“You have this community’s gratitude, gratefulness and appreciation.

“Enjoy your retirement knowing we will miss you and wish you all the best.”

Officer Stone has since said that he and his wife have been harassed by residents since filing the report.

He told KOIN: “I’ve already faced a lot of retaliation, my wife’s been forced off the road twice.

“I’ve had people in the community yelling the N-word at me.”

Pic: The Chief/KPTV/Oregon Department of Public Safety

SURE THING SNITCHING OFFICER STONE, BLACKS ARE STIRRED UP BY OBAMA AND HIS ACTIONS TO TE POINT OF MURDERING OFFICERS AND YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT A FEW WORDS SAID!
I HOPE SOMEBODY RUNS YOUR DUMB ASS OFF THE DAMN ROAD YOU IDIOT..

NBBP TALK OPENLY ABOUT KILLING WHITE BABIES AND YOU FEED THEM WITH YOUR SNITCHING OUT WHAT A WHITE MAN SAID IN A MOMENT OF ANGER/DISGUST.

They openly call WHITES every damn dirty name in the book but your stupid liberal ass never even consider that and you go crying and moaning to make yourself look good!!!!!!!!!!

I hope justice smacks your dumb , sorry ass with both hands your moron!!-Tyr

Jeff
09-08-2015, 05:53 PM
I have to admit as I read this I first thought what a idiot the chief was, but as I read and seen that this officer made such a big deal about it as other officers are being buried for just being white, well yea the real racist in my eyes is the rat cop.

The Chief was wrong the way it reads but maybe he was describing the woman as a animal because that is how she acted, even so he should of kept that to himself, but to go above his head and be all Butt hurt over it as the rest of the country is burying white police officers that did nothing wrong but show up for work, yea the rat isn't worth 2 cents, and rats get exterminated, snitches gets ditches, yea you get the point.

Perianne
09-08-2015, 05:58 PM
I don't understand why the police chief resigned. Did he do something wrong?

gabosaurus
09-08-2015, 06:04 PM
What if he would have compared a white person to a monkey?

Jeff
09-08-2015, 06:11 PM

Gabs white people being locked up are compared (at times) to a lot worse than a monkey, but like I posted, he should of kept his opinion to himself, not a very professional thing to do, but to complain about his actions as you are burying brothers because your own kind is on the war path, well I think that is much worse than what the Chief did.

gabosaurus
09-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Gabs white people being locked up are compared (at times) to a lot worse than a monkey, but like I posted, he should of kept his opinion to himself, not a very professional thing to do, but to complain about his actions as you are burying brothers because your own kind is on the war path, well I think that is much worse than what the Chief did.

You can't justify one wrong doing by bringing up another. By law, every incident has to be considered on its own merits. If you go to jury duty, this is explained to you in detail.
Public officials have a duty to be fair and just and not take sides. If you lose your temper, you risk losing your job.

Perianne
09-08-2015, 06:19 PM

I wouldn't care because such a comparison would be silly.

Jeff
09-08-2015, 06:20 PM
You can't justify one wrong doing by bringing up another. By law, every incident has to be considered on its own merits. If you go to jury duty, this is explained to you in detail.
Public officials have a duty to be fair and just and not take sides. If you lose your temper, you risk losing your job.

I didn't justify anything, as I said it was my opinion, but I guess they really are pretty much the same, hell you look like a monkey, or I blow your Effing brains out, yea I agree, just about the same thing. :rolleyes:

Gabs seriously I hear ya and know what you are saying, and seriously I am not trying to justify his comments, I am just saying at this point and time, I wouldn't of made a big deal out of it.

sundaydriver
09-08-2015, 07:15 PM
SURE THING SNITCHING OFFICER STONE, BLACKS ARE STIRRED UP BY OBAMA AND HIS ACTIONS TO TE POINT OF MURDERING OFFICERS AND YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT A FEW WORDS SAID!
I HOPE SOMEBODY RUNS YOUR DUMB ASS OFF THE DAMN ROAD YOU IDIOT..

NBBP TALK OPENLY ABOUT KILLING WHITE BABIES AND YOU FEED THEM WITH YOUR SNITCHING OUT WHAT A WHITE MAN SAID IN A MOMENT OF ANGER/DISGUST.

They openly call WHITES every damn dirty name in the book but your stupid liberal ass never even consider that and you go crying and moaning to make yourself look good!!!!!!!!!!

I hope justice smacks your dumb , sorry ass with both hands your moron!!-Tyr

Hate to break into a good rant, but two officers filed complaints. Please continue ranting now with twice the pleasure.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2360229-clatskanie-police-chief-court-documents.html#document/p1

Black Diamond
09-08-2015, 07:19 PM
I wouldn't care because such a comparison would be silly.

It's not that silly to the left. They called Bush "the chimp" for eight years.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Whites haven't been told yet about the new obama gestapo edict. Blacks can do or say anything but we whites can not!
Blacks are to be praised for doing so--whites are to be punished.
Another war on whites that too many stupid whites fail to see IMHO..
I don't play that kind of shit myself.
Try that crap with me and somebody gonna get hurt, thats a fact jack, and no black skin gonna protect them, not an appeasing PC bone in my body.-Tyr

Russ
09-08-2015, 08:07 PM

Gabby, if he, or anyone else, compared a white person to a monkey, the consequences would be... nothing. I think we all know that. White people are considered by the media to be a privileged class that deserves to be treated and talked about badly, as a makeup call for all the possible bad things that might have been done by their ancestors, during the times from the 1960's back to the 1760's.
Unfortunately, race relations will never improve until we have the same rewards and consequences for the same personal actions, no matter what race the person involved is.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Gabby, if he, or anyone else, compared a white person to a monkey, the consequences would be... nothing. I think we all know that. White people are considered by the media to be a privileged class that deserves to be treated and talked about badly, as a makeup call for all the possible bad things that might have been done by their ancestors, during the times from the 1960's back to the 1760's.
Unfortunately, race relations will never improve until we have the same rewards and consequences for the same personal actions, no matter what race the person involved is.

Sadly the libs will never accept that.
They are out to destroy all they see as opposing their fantasy world that they so dearly love to live in.
To me, its like some kind of fatal disease has infected whatever brain they may have once had.
Truth is, they prefer fantasy over reality. Sad and possibly fatal to millions if/when they ever win out.--Tyr