PDA

View Full Version : Fiorina: Defund Planned Parenthood

SassyLady
09-08-2015, 04:52 AM
<header class="article-header" style="-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; max-width: 1012px; padding-left: 30px; padding-right: 30px; width: auto; margin: 30px 0px 18px;">Fiorina continues to impress me. She is not afraid to take on the status quo.

Fiorina: GOP Leaders ‘Should Go’ if They Don’t Pass Anti-Abortion Bill

“Mr. Boehner and Mr. McConnell, I know them both, they’re good men,” she said to a gathering of about 30 supporters. “But perhaps they’ve been captured by the status quo.”Fiorina said the Republican-controlled Congress should pass bills to institute a 20-week abortion ban and defund Planned Parenthood, secure the border, and rein in government regulations regardless of whether President Obama threatens to veto the legislation, adding that if they can’t do it, the GOP leadership should step aside.</header><section class="article-body article-collapse-body" itemprop="articleBody" style="-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; max-width: 1012px; padding: 0px 30px; width: 1012px; font-family: Georgia, serif; position: relative; color: rgb(40, 40, 40);">.................

“I think voters worked hard to return a historic Republican majority to the House and to restore a Republican majority to the Senate, and I think people haven’t seen much result from that,” she said.

Fiorina added that Republican lawmakers should couple a measure to defund Planned Parenthood with legislation to keep the government operating into the next fiscal year, which begins Oct. 1, even if it provokes a government shutdown.
“If President Obama is prepared to shut down the government because he cares so much about Planned Parenthood, then let him do that,” Fiorina said. “But I think this gets to the core of our nation’s character, and I also know that the vast majority of Americans agree with me on that.”

</section>

http://time.com/4024066/carly-fiorina-mitch-mcconnell-john-boehner-abortion/?xid=homepage

Truth Detector
09-08-2015, 03:00 PM
I am all-in for Fiorina and have been since she announced. I think that after the next debate, a lot more will be for her candidacy when she mops the floor with Trumps head. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2015, 07:11 PM
I am all-in for Fiorina and have been since she announced. I think that after the next debate, a lot more will be for her candidacy when she mops the floor with Trumps head. ;)

She should team up with Trump and be his choice for VICE PRESIDENT, IMHO. ;)--Tyr

SassyLady
09-10-2015, 07:33 PM
She should team up with Trump and be his choice for VICE PRESIDENT, IMHO. ;)--Tyr

Nawwww .. he can be her VP ... except he can't stand to look at her face.

Donald Trump says he was talking about Carly Fiorina's "persona" - not her looks - when he suggested that voters won't select the only woman in the GOP field because of "that face."
In a new interview in Rolling Stone (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trump-seriously-20150909?page=13) released late Wednesday, GOP frontrunner Trump said of the former HP chief "Look at that face!?"
"Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our nextpresident?!" the magazine quotes Trump as saying while he and his staff watch a television appearance by Fiorina.
In an interview with FOX News on Thursday morning, Trump did not dispute the quote but said that he made the comment in a "jocular manner" and that he was referring to Fiorina's "persona."The real estate mogul reportedly added: "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"
"Probably Idid say something like that about Carly," Trump said. "I'm talking about persona. I'm not talking about look."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/carly-fiorina-responds-after-donald-trump-insults-her-looks-n424801

I guess he thinks this looks more presidential and will win over the female vote. :poke:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7652&stc=1

Black Diamond
09-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Reagan and Bush hated one another in 1980. (Shrug)

LongTermGuy
09-10-2015, 10:33 PM

Should be interesting....*no holds barred `either way`....I know her "financial supporters" will only wish her the best....*I like her...But...I dont feel she has what it takes when dealing with muslim scum (In the middle east) or Illegal Parasites..(no room or time for appeasement and "PC" tolerance ....I wonder which way her "financial supporters" will lean....and will it effect her...

>>> Trump / Cruz... is what I like...we will see what happens...

Black Diamond
09-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Should be interesting....*no holds barred `either way`....I know her "financial supporters" will only wish her the best....*I like her...But...I dont feel she has what it takes when dealing with muslim scum (In the middle east) or Illegal Parasites..(no room or time for appeasement and "PC" tolerance ....I wonder which way her "financial supporters" will lean....and will it effect her...

>>> Trump / Cruz... is what I like...we will see what happens...

Well that would make up for Trump's lack of biblical knowledge.

LongTermGuy
09-10-2015, 10:52 PM
Nawwww .. he can be her VP ... except he can't stand to look at her face.

I guess he thinks this looks more presidential and will win over the female vote. :poke:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7652&stc=1

Dont worry about the hair....not important...`o` was the perfect choice for many at one time...ok hair...smooth talker...creased pants and full of shit...and turned our country to shit as of now....

Trump 2016! Cure for Liberal "PC" Ignorance..."deceit" and stupidity....

Trump 2016!...Perfect Cure for the cancer of islam.....

Trump 2016! Jobs for `all` Americans....

Trump 2016! A much stronger and free-er Police force to stop the Ignorance and do what is needed...

Trump 2016! A Much...MUCH...MUCH ..Stronger Military and exceptional care for Americas Veterans...

Trump 2016! Putting the right (best) people in the right places

Trump 2016! Because...He Wont take any shit....hand it right back..and plant his foot deep up someones ass...whether they are muslim...black racist.....Illegal Parasite ..."PC" Leftist...or fools looking to make a name for themselves.. (Male or female)

:salute::cool: