PDA

View Full Version : Disney exploits H1B Visa system

tailfins
09-08-2015, 10:40 AM
What people don't understand, is that H1B Visas are "job locked" so that a talented foreign worker CANNOT go elsewhere for a better offer. Maybe this foreign worker replacement will end when changes are made in "Non-compete" law so companies can get a restraining order if an American uses their training with another company within two years of leaving the company. In other words, you'll need to go on a two year sabbatical from your profession if you want to change jobs.

DISPLACED DISNEY EMPLOYEE: HOW THEY REPLACED ME, OTHER AMERICANS, WITH CHEAP FOREIGNERS ON H1B VISAS
As I watched the grim faced Disney Executive, it was obvious that bad news was going to be delivered. The dead silence was broken when the Disney Executive made a harsh announcement. All of you in this room will be losing your jobs in the next 90 days. Your last day of employment for this company will be January 30, 2015. Your jobs have been given over to a foreign workforce. In the meantime you will be training your replacements until your jobs are 100 percent transferred over to them and if you don’t cooperate you will not receive any severance pay. Also, if we don’t feel confident that we have captured everything that you do we can, at our discretion, keep you longer than the 90 days until we have captured everything that you do with this job. Don’t discuss this meeting with anybody else in the company.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/07/exclusive-displaced-cast-member-how-disney-replaced-me-other-americans-with-cheap-foreigners-on-h1b-visas/