PDA

View Full Version : Driver ticketed for damaged windshield in repair-shop lot

Jeff
09-09-2015, 07:09 AM
You can't make sheot like this up, to funny but so sad at the same time. This guy's car was vandalized the day before, a kid threw a rock and broke his windshield, on on his way to the repair shop he was pulled over, he was actually pulled over in the auto glass repair shop's parking lot, he had a 3:30 appointment, the ticket was actually wrote at 3:39.

Now the sad part, as we have cop killers running around killing cops execution style simply because of the color of their skin this guy gets a ticket, while parked in the repair shop parking lot, he had a appointment and the cop wouldn't give him a break. :rolleyes:

As for there must be more to the story, no, the Sheriffs office refused to comment but did say the ticket was at the cops discretion.

A deputy sheriff in Colorado has handed a driver a ticket for a windshield that was cracked by a vandal.
While the driver was in the parking lot of a glass-repair shop, ready to go in.

To the appointment he had already scheduled.
While glass-repair shop workers watched.
The story of toe-the-letter-of-the-law enforcement comes from KUSA television in Denver. (http://www.9news.com/story/news/investigations/2015/09/07/broken-windshield-ticket-absolute-auto-glass/71849604/)

<script height="600px" width="900px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=x5YjFmdzrs9I_kWhydyTZiph_K-gUMKZ&pbid=40d9b99b682e4c5f990d970e4a0828cd"></script>

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/driver-ticketed-for-damaged-windshield-in-repair-shop-lot/

Gunny
09-09-2015, 07:19 AM
You can't make sheot like this up, to funny but so sad at the same time. This guy's car was vandalized the day before, a kid threw a rock and broke his windshield, on on his way to the repair shop he was pulled over, he was actually pulled over in the auto glass repair shop's parking lot, he had a 3:30 appointment, the ticket was actually wrote at 3:39.

Now the sad part, as we have cop killers running around killing cops execution style simply because of the color of their skin this guy gets a ticket, while parked in the repair shop parking lot, he had a appointment and the cop wouldn't give him a break. :rolleyes:

As for there must be more to the story, no, the Sheriffs office refused to comment but did say the ticket was at the cops discretion.

<script height="600px" width="900px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=x5YjFmdzrs9I_kWhydyTZiph_K-gUMKZ&pbid=40d9b99b682e4c5f990d970e4a0828cd"></script><iframe webkitallowfullscreen="true" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.html#ec=x5YjFmdzrs9I_kWhydyTZiph_K-gUMKZ&pbid=40d9b99b682e4c5f990d970e4a0828cd&docUrl=about%3Ablank" width="900px" frameborder="0" height="600px"></iframe>

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/driver-ticketed-for-damaged-windshield-in-repair-shop-lot/

I didn't even read more than the 1st 2 sentences. This idot sperm donor broke my girl's back window, the neighbor's next door and then he didn't just break the neighbor's across the streets window he damaged the frame. On a Mercedes. SO total, we're out about $3K.

He better hope I get to him before Rick does. I have an little bit of mercy. Rick's going to bury his ass in the road. The hard way.

Jeff
09-09-2015, 07:25 AM
I didn't even read more than the 1st 2 sentences. This idot sperm donor broke my girl's back window, the neighbor's next door and then he didn't just break the neighbor's across the streets window he damaged the frame. On a Mercedes. SO total, we're out about $3K.

He better hope I get to him before Rick does. I have an little bit of mercy. Rick's going to bury his ass in the road. The hard way.

Whats the we're out Bro, not only would the sperm donor tote the ass whoopin ( which by the way I would give him and then hand him over to Rick :laugh: ) he would pay for all damages, hell he did the damage, no more nice guy Gunny, let the beotch hang.

Gunny
09-09-2015, 07:41 AM
Whats the we're out Bro, not only would the sperm donor tote the ass whoopin ( which by the way I would give him and then hand him over to Rick :laugh: ) he would pay for all damages, hell he did the damage, no more nice guy Gunny, let the beotch hang.

This dude's the biggest pussy in the universe. He beats on a girl that's 5 feet tall an 90 pounds max. This is a correlation to the other thread. If I beat his ass which you have no idea what kind of self-control I have to use to NOT do it, I'm the one that goes to jail.

If that cocksucker keeps it up, I might be off the board for a week or so. I'm only taking so much shit.

Jeff
09-09-2015, 07:44 AM
This dude's the biggest pussy in the universe. He beats on a girl that's 5 feet tall an 90 pounds max. This is a correlation to the other thread. If I beat his ass which you have no idea what kind of self-control I have to use to NOT do it, I'm the one that goes to jail.

If that cocksucker keeps it up, I might be off the board for a week or so. I'm only taking so much shit.

He beats woman, hmmm the week in county will be well worth it, I will miss ya, but hell I will fill ya in on all that went on that week when ya get back. :thumb:

NightTrain
09-09-2015, 07:54 AM

I'd better buy a ticket to Albuquerque and I guess you'd better give me directions... I usually limit my thuggery to rogue bears out in the sticks, but I can make an exception in this case.

Gunny
09-09-2015, 07:59 AM
He beats woman, hmmm the week in county will be well worth it, I will miss ya, but hell I will fill ya in on all that went on that week when ya get back. :thumb:

Thanks your a lot of help for my anger management. :laugh:

My GF actually stopped me from beating his ass. He jerked the door open and almost yanked her off her feet and guess who was in his face faster than lickety split? He did a bunch of demonstrating talking shit and I just stood there. I was praying to God he would do something. All he did was run his suck.

I ain't even going to say anything else.

Jeff
09-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Thanks your a lot of help for my anger management. :laugh:

My GF actually stopped me from beating his ass. He jerked the door open and almost yanked her off her feet and guess who was in his face faster than lickety split? He did a bunch of demonstrating talking shit and I just stood there. I was praying to God he would do something. All he did was run his suck.

I ain't even going to say anything else.

Dang Bro you really are restraining yourself, that boy will get his, those type always do.