PDA

View Full Version : Louis Farrakhan Intends to Boycott Christmas: It’s a ‘Bonanza for White Business’

Jeff
09-11-2015, 04:04 AM
So Farracook says for blacks to boycott Christmas, well at least we know it will be much safer shopping this year ( OK bad joke ) but seriously does he think it is only white folks that have forgotten the reason for the season, and does he really think that people are going to blow Christmas off because he says so. Hell the beginning of December the blacks ( after receiving their checks ) will be out going in debt just like the white trash will. I personally can't figure out why people go in debt for the entire year to buy things they can't afford. But this dope feels that it is blacks that are being screwed by big business, what a fool, it is everyone that forgets the real reason of the season.

Yea he is upset about a white man with 8 tiny reindeer, wow, this guy is a dreamer. Although I do agree Christmas should be about Jesus and a little less about the presents.

He says we will treat the black right or they will with draw from sponsoring the white business, I wonder if they will stop taking the white welfare check as well.

Minister Louis Farrakhan appeared on NewsOne Now with Roland Martin this morning and said he wants to organize a black boycott of big businesses on Christmas. Farrakhan had a lot to say about police, violence, and #BlackLivesMatter, but he also talked about the consumer power African-Americans have to make a statement about how businesses take advantage of them.
He told Martin, “We intend to boycott Christmas, but not Jesus. We think that they have taken advantage of us and our consumer dollars by materializing the respect and honor of Jesus and making it a bonanza for white business.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/louis-farrakhan-intends-to-boycott-christmas-its-a-bonanza-for-white-business/

Gunny
09-11-2015, 06:45 AM
So Farracook says for blacks to boycott Christmas, well at least we know it will be much safer shopping this year ( OK bad joke ) but seriously does he think it is only white folks that have forgotten the reason for the season, and does he really think that people are going to blow Christmas off because he says so. Hell the beginning of December the blacks ( after receiving their checks ) will be out going in debt just like the white trash will. I personally can't figure out why people go in debt for the entire year to buy things they can't afford. But this dope feels that it is blacks that are being screwed by big business, what a fool, it is everyone that forgets the real reason of the season.

Yea he is upset about a white man with 8 tiny reindeer, wow, this guy is a dreamer. Although I do agree Christmas should be about Jesus and a little less about the presents.

He says we will treat the black right or they will with draw from sponsoring the white business, I wonder if they will stop taking the white welfare check as well.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/louis-farrakhan-intends-to-boycott-christmas-its-a-bonanza-for-white-business/

He can kiss my ass. No he can't. He's on my list of "needs a left hook".

Trigg
09-11-2015, 01:50 PM
That's wonderful idea that I'm sure most Walmarts in ethnic area's would embrace........particularly on black friday.

Voted4Reagan
09-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Yeah... good luck with that Screwy Louie..... Good Luck...

DLT
09-11-2015, 02:45 PM

When Farraquack says "we will treat the blacks right or they will withderaw"....I say....

don't threaten us with a good time! Do it! Make our day! Stop participating in the Christmas shopping experience. Much less traffic and jostling for us to have to deal with. Yeaaa!!!! Oh..and...

Thanks, Louis!

Black Diamond
09-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Well Nike would take a serious hit.

Olivia
09-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Christmas won't miss him.

Voted4Reagan
09-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Well Nike would take a serious hit.

Does Looting count as Shopping? lol

Black Diamond
09-11-2015, 05:11 PM

Good point. Farrakhan probably knows he can encourage more rioting and looting, so blacks will get their Christmas presents anyway.

Gunny
09-12-2015, 08:26 AM
Yeah... good luck with that Screwy Louie..... Good Luck...

We can all just hope for that one moment, right?:laugh:

Elessar
09-12-2015, 11:25 AM
When Farraquack says "we will treat the blacks right or they will withderaw"....I say....

don't threaten us with a good time! Do it! Make our day! Stop participating in the Christmas shopping experience. Much less traffic and jostling for us to have to deal with. Yeaaa!!!! Oh..and...

Thanks, Louis!

He will arrange another riot someplace so they can loot and steal ...

Jeff
09-13-2015, 06:29 AM

Come on V4R get with the program, looting is school shopping ( you know thug gets killed , kids get school clothes ) but they are boycotting Christmas shopping.:laugh2:

namvet
09-14-2015, 08:19 PM
he's another kill whitey coon. stalk them and kill them. he need 10,000 to get R done but so far all he hears is cricket. just another trailer trash nigger