PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Talking Point about Abortion

SassyLady
09-14-2015, 04:57 AM
Posting here because I think it's about the ethics of My Body, My Choice

http://utmbs8iu6w2vs3oz2ez0dj16.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/11868749_10203299365683248_1849638105_n.jpg

http://www.youngcons.com/legendary-response-to-liberal-claim-my-body-my-choice/

Noir
09-14-2015, 07:07 AM
...and when contraception fails?

Gunny
09-14-2015, 07:25 AM

Then you take responsibility and you got a baby. That's the result of YOUR actions, not the baby's. That's when it's time to just man the f- up. I raised my little princess by myself as an active duty Marine, and I managed. Excuses on this topic just fell on deaf ears.

tailfins
09-14-2015, 08:12 AM
Then you take responsibility and you got a baby. That's the result of YOUR actions, not the baby's. That's when it's time to just man the f- up. I raised my little princess by myself as an active duty Marine, and I managed. Excuses on this topic just fell on deaf ears.

I'm dumbfounded how society has changed. Like I mentioned in another thread, my mom accepted kidney damage so I could be born. Nowadays "liberated" women kill their kids if will mess up their class schedule.

SassyLady
09-15-2015, 01:21 AM

See. this is what really pisses me off about abortion ... using it for birth control.

Shit happens - you take responsibility for the child or give it up for adoption.

http://genfringe.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/1392603153563.jpg

tailfins
09-15-2015, 07:42 AM
See. this is what really pisses me off about abortion ... using it for birth control.

Shit happens - you take responsibility for the child or give it up for adoption.

Please explain something to me: If God ultimately decides if conception happens, what's this exception for rape or incest? That doesn't make the baby a bad person.

Gunny
09-15-2015, 08:20 AM
Please explain something to me: If God ultimately decides if conception happens, what's this exception for rape or incest? That doesn't make the baby a bad person.

Is there an exception? Incest is a man-made concoction. Western society has made it some kind of taboo thing. And recent (relative). Back in the, Europeans did their best to keep everything in the family and they intermarried regularly.

If someone is raped, does that make the child no less a child? It's a complicated topic and I have several observations: One, if you believe in abortion you got no soul. Two, the people that are all for it are NEVER the people that actually have to deal with death.

Most vets won't talk about it. And I understand why. Trust me. I on the other hand do for one reason and one reason alone: if I can change ONE mind, I've done something. These people only see starving African children on Foster Brooks commercials and tune them out. They NEVER have to walk into a ville after a bunch of jackass Islamic fucks have destroyed everything and everyone.

They just sit and make jokes about murdering a human being on video. What they don't realize is I look at them like I would Ted Bundy. Hell, at least his victims had a choice to go with him or not. An unborn human being has NO choice. Their lives are at the whims of self-centered idiots that want to escape the responsibility of their actions.

Now ask me how I REALLY feel. I've watched grown, hardass Marines bust out in tears. The left will whine and bitch about what's done to children in other countries; yet, throw our children in a trash can or sell their body parts.

Contemptable.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-15-2015, 08:50 AM
Is there an exception? Incest is a man-made concoction. Western society has made it some kind of taboo thing. And recent (relative). Back in the, Europeans did their best to keep everything in the family and they intermarried regularly.

If someone is raped, does that make the child no less a child? It's a complicated topic and I have several observations: One, if you believe in abortion you got no soul. Two, the people that are all for it are NEVER the people that actually have to deal with death.

Most vets won't talk about it. And I understand why. Trust me. I on the other hand do for one reason and one reason alone: if I can change ONE mind, I've done something. These people only see starving African children on Foster Brooks commercials and tune them out. They NEVER have to walk into a ville after a bunch of jackass Islamic fucks have destroyed everything and everyone.

They just sit and make jokes about murdering a human being on video. What they don't realize is I look at them like I would Ted Bundy. Hell, at least his victims had a choice to go with him or not. An unborn human being has NO choice. Their lives are at the whims of self-centered idiots that want to escape the responsibility of their actions.

Now ask me how I REALLY feel. I've watched grown, hardass Marines bust out in tears. The left will whine and bitch about what's done to children in other countries; yet, throw our children in a trash can or sell their body parts.

Contemptable.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:--Tyr