PDA

View Full Version : This is the modern military

gabosaurus
09-14-2015, 02:49 PM
Forget everything you ever knew about or experienced while serving in the military. :cool:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/military-moms-breastfeed-babies-in-viral-new-photo-2015149

Perianne
09-14-2015, 03:14 PM
From the link:

"Breastfeeding their babies doesn't make them less of a soldier, I believe it makes them a better one.

I'm not so sure about that.

darin
09-14-2015, 06:01 PM
Who gives a shit? Why is this important? Why should i forget about my service? How is this an issue? gab, youre still a retard.

Black Diamond
09-14-2015, 06:14 PM
Who gives a shit? Why is this important? Why should i forget about my service? How is this an issue? gab, youre still a retard.

II didn't even get to see any breasts.

gabosaurus
09-14-2015, 06:58 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

aboutime
09-14-2015, 07:01 PM
Forget everything you ever knew about or experienced while serving in the military. :cool:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/military-moms-breastfeed-babies-in-viral-new-photo-2015149

No gabby. It would be easier just forgetting our service was wasted on Idiots like you..Thank you very much!

DragonStryk72
09-14-2015, 07:04 PM
While it's a nice step forward, it's full of hyperbole. It's more of a "hey, this is cool", rather than a "This will change the way you see the military".

Gunny
09-16-2015, 11:44 PM

You made them. Now screw with us old guys. Put me on a battlewagon. I'll rip you a new ass you had no clue existed. USN 63 The USS Missouri. Between us and the squids, you'll be lower than dust when we get done. Then you can whine about how we mistreated you.

Blow your ass off the planet and I'll give an honest effort to try and lose some sleep.

Your "modern military" are fags of YOUR creation. When you want to win something, turn us old guys loose. We don't play and can care less about your pussy politics.

indago
09-17-2015, 06:31 AM
You made them. Now screw with us old guys. Put me on a battlewagon. I'll rip you a new ass you had no clue existed. USN 63 The USS Missouri. Between us and the squids, you'll be lower than dust when we get done. Then you can whine about how we mistreated you.

Blow your ass off the planet and I'll give an honest effort to try and lose some sleep.

Your "modern military" are fags of YOUR creation. When you want to win something, turn us old guys loose. We don't play and can care less about your pussy politics.

Nobody ever won a war by dying for his country. You win wars by making the OTHER poor dumb bastard die for HIS country. — Famous Quote

aboutime
09-17-2015, 01:48 PM
Nobody ever won a war by dying for his country. You win wars by making the OTHER poor dumb bastard die for HIS country. — Famous Quote

Trying to use a PATTON quote from a movie doesn't justify your lack of military knowledge.

Gunny
09-17-2015, 01:57 PM

Who said anyone was offering to die? Note, us old guys are still here. It ain't because we can dodge bullets. We know our shit. We aren't PC, we know our jobs and we get to it. When you start giving everyone a label in front of "Marine", you dumb down the force. When you lower the standard because the weak can't keep up, you dumb down the force. We've traded our effectiveness for political correctness.

When you set people up to die with dumbass rules, they usually end up dead.

Perianne
09-17-2015, 02:01 PM
If I were a man, I would have been the biggest, baddest Marine. Even badder than Gunny!

aboutime
09-17-2015, 03:26 PM
Who said anyone was offering to die? Note, us old guys are still here. It ain't because we can dodge bullets. We know our shit. We aren't PC, we know our jobs and we get to it. When you start giving everyone a label in front of "Marine", you dumb down the force. When you lower the standard because the weak can't keep up, you dumb down the force. We've traded our effectiveness for political correctness.

When you set people up to die with dumbass rules, they usually end up dead.

Gunny. That seems to have been Obama's plan all along. As long as his Legacy claims he stopped the two wars...despite the DEAD AMERICANS IN UNIFORM, and the FOUR Americans who died because of His, and Hillary's ignorance, stupidity, and hatred for anyone defending this nation.

GITMO looks better, and better every day we wait for OBummer, and Fat Ass Hillmugger to be Indicted.
http://icansayit.com/images/ILoveGitmo.jpg

Gunny
09-17-2015, 04:37 PM
If I were a man, I would have been the biggest, baddest Marine. Even badder than Gunny!

Is this where I point out I was married to a female Marine for 12 years? She was definitely meaner than I am. Just not bigger nor badder.:laugh:

Gunny
09-17-2015, 04:38 PM
Gunny. That seems to have been Obama's plan all along. As long as his Legacy claims he stopped the two wars...despite the DEAD AMERICANS IN UNIFORM, and the FOUR Americans who died because of His, and Hillary's ignorance, stupidity, and hatred for anyone defending this nation.

GITMO looks better, and better every day we wait for OBummer, and Fat Ass Hillmugger to be Indicted.
http://icansayit.com/images/ILoveGitmo.jpg

I think he's a commie and I'd be looking to try him for treason against the best interests of this nation as stated in the Constitution.

Gunny
09-17-2015, 04:51 PM
And if any of you chump nuts what to question my use of the word treason, I'm well aware of its meaning and the standard that has to be met to prove it. And if I was a prosecutor, I'd go after his ass.

He has made at least (but not all-inclusive) 3 deals that directly threaten the existence of the US. Borrowing money from China, Iran and Cuba. Then ther's pulling out of Iraq. ISIS is a DIRECT result of Obama's bullshit.

He's lucky I don't have a law degree. I'd be on his ass like white on rice.

gabosaurus
09-17-2015, 05:53 PM
I get the idea that, inside Gunny's gruff exterior, he is really a pussycat at heart. :salute:

Gunny
09-17-2015, 06:38 PM
I get the idea that, inside Gunny's gruff exterior, he is really a pussycat at heart. :salute:

Only for my girls. Not traitors. Because outside Gunny's gruff exterior is Hell coming to breakfast. And I know to compartmentalize them. I don't take my work home. I'd have lost my children.

On the other hand, I was a close combat instructor. When the sign says "game on", it's ON. If I didn't want to deal drama, I got a worse brother than Jim, Jeff and John. I just don't want the drama, nor to be blamed for it,but he'll tell you when I get pissed, it ain't going to be your happy camper moment. Hell, I'm half crippled and to this day when I get mad, I can't feel anything. I just start belting up.

What I don't get about message board idiots is they talk all this shit, and haven't done a damned thing. WE pay for this crap. YOU eat it. But don't tell us who and what we are. Next you'll say "I pay my taxes". BFD. So what you do is hire mercenaries to do your dirty work and then criticize them for doing it in a way you don't approve of? THAT is YOUR modern military. Glad I'm not part of it. That CinC is the biggest pussy we've had as a CinC since whenever. I guarantee you if he ever grw the stones to get on a battlefield his kill would be from behind and 5.56 mm. I wouldn't follow that ass into McDonald's to get lunch.

Truth Detector
09-18-2015, 11:05 AM

LibTards view the military as being a "jobs" corps that should NEVER be used to defend Liberty, our allies or destroy despots, tyrants or terrorists.

You're surprised??? :lame2:

Elessar
09-18-2015, 11:11 AM

How much time in Service do YOU have?

I will bet you were still in three-cornered pants when I was in basic training.

I was happy to see the improvement in gender relations....daycare, time given for nurturing.
I worked with two very fine ladies that had infants. Their hubbies would bring them in and they
would go into the back office to nurse, being aware that if the alarm went off - they would
have to return.

Elessar
09-18-2015, 11:13 AM

General George S. Patton ↑

Gunny
09-18-2015, 11:15 AM
LibTards view the military as being a "jobs" corps that should NEVER be used to defend Liberty, our allies or destroy despots, tyrants or terrorists.

You're surprised??? :lame2:

I'm not at all surprised. How many old sayings you want? Cutting off the hand that feeds you? Looking a gifthorse in the mouth? The weak here wouldn't exist except for the strong. They just forgot where they came from. They wait until someone with balls builds the cities then they invade like the sewer rats they are. Huddle up in their little holes like the sheep they are, and THEN someone brings in lawyers who want to wordsmith the actual intent out of every law, and dispossess the people that built the place.

And unless they are lucky, the strong usually have a collection of weapons, not law books nor shyster, Bill and Hillary lawyers trying to redefine what "is" is. Disgusting little parasites.

Ask me how I REALLY feel ...:laugh:

Truth Detector
09-18-2015, 11:15 AM
How much time in Service do YOU have?

I will bet you were still in three-cornered pants when I was in basic training.

I was happy to see the improvement in gender relations....daycare, time given for nurturing.
I worked with two very fine ladies that had infants. Their hubbies would bring them in and they
would go into the back office to nurse, being aware that if the alarm went off - they would
have to return.

Gender relations? That sounds as stupid as undocumented immigrants.

How much time do you have in and what service?

Three cornered pants? What century are you living in???

Truth Detector
09-18-2015, 11:19 AM
I'm not at all surprised. How many old sayings you want? Cutting off the hand that feeds you? Looking a gifthorse in the mouth? The weak here wouldn't exist except for the strong. They just forgot where they came from. They wait until someone with balls builds the cities then they invade like the sewer rats they are. Huddle up in their little holes like the sheep they are, and THEN someone brings in lawyers who want to wordsmith the actual intent out of every law, and dispossess the people that built the place.

And unless they are lucky, the strong usually have a collection of weapons, not law books nor shyster, Bill and Hillary lawyers trying to redefine what "is" is. Disgusting little parasites.

Ask me how I REALLY feel ...:laugh:

The military exists for one purpose; to DESTROY things. But in liberal dumbfuck land, women should serve in combat because today's service is all about equality, gender relations and having a safe and secure career free from the risk of dying for your country.

Yes, we really are becoming a society of God hating dumbed down sycophants.

Elessar
09-18-2015, 11:19 AM
What I don't get about message board idiots is they talk all this shit, and haven't done a damned thing. WE pay for this crap. YOU eat it. But don't tell us who and what we are. Next you'll say "I pay my taxes". BFD.

I had idiots tell me that when doing boardings and writing violations.

I kept a copy of a W-2 in my boarding kit to show them I paid taxes on a meager salary - Then tell them,
"So Do I - So I Am Self-Employed"!:laugh:

Elessar
09-18-2015, 11:22 AM
Gender relations? That sounds as stupid as undocumented immigrants.

How much time do you have in and what service?

Three cornered pants? What century are you living in???

Yes...worked with many very skilled women over the years, particularly in
Recruit Training and Search and Rescue Planning.

37 years in the Coast Guard, Slick.

3 cornered pants is a reference to diapers...or is it Pull-ups for your generation?

Truth Detector
09-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Yes...worked with many very skilledwomen over the years, particularly in
Recruit Training and Search and Rescue Planning.
So what? Gender relations is as stupid a term as “undocumented immigrants.”

37 years in the Coast Guard, Slick.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->Damned comfy posting if you ask me; how many in your unit went to Afghanistan or Iraq to serve in a combat unit?

3 cornered pants is a reference to diapers...or is itPull-ups for your generation?
Yes; I know it is a reference to diapers enlightenedone. You might want to get out of thelast century and get with this one…..slick.

Gunny
09-18-2015, 12:03 PM
The military exists for one purpose; to DESTROY things. But in liberal dumbfuck land, women should serve in combat because today's service is all about equality, gender relations and having a safe and secure career free from the risk of dying for your country.

Yes, we really are becoming a society of God hating dumbed down sycophants.

To be honest, I've known women that were better men than me. There was one in the base gym at MCRD San Diego that actually scared me. She could deadlift WAY more than I could.:laugh:

I don't think it's about gender. It's about qualification. I just don't agree with dumbing down the qualification for the very reasons you stated. Problematic is I don't want "gender relations" when deployed. Same argument I have about gays. People are people and are going to do what they do. The fact that we're a "Band of Brothers" is bad enough. I don't need the drama of some split-tail shaking her ass. And I've seen it. Go on deployment. The females have a line of guys following them all over the damned boat. It's ridiculous.

Now they've added fags to the mix. You disrupt MY unit, you'r f-ing GONE. I don't give a flying fuck what your personal malfunction is. We stay alive as a cohesive, well-oiled machine and any kink in the armor is on mess duty.

Elessar
09-18-2015, 12:44 PM
<!--[endif]-->Damned comfy posting if you ask me; how many in your unit went to Afghanistan or Iraq to serve in a combat unit?

Didn't ask You. Just returning an insult.

I never claimed to be in Combat Arms. But tell me...How many lives have you saved or assisted in your
illustrious career?

Port Security Units and Marine Inspection teams were there, as were several Patrol Boats. You oughta look it
up and learn something. They were guarding oil platforms and shore facilitates, intercepting smugglers so
the Combat Arms Branches could concentrate on their missions.

Elessar
09-18-2015, 12:47 PM
To be honest, I've known women that were better men than me. There was one in the base gym at MCRD San Diego that actually scared me. She could deadlift WAY more than I could.:laugh:

I don't think it's about gender. It's about qualification. I just don't agree with dumbing down the qualification for the very reasons you stated. Problematic is I don't want "gender relations" when deployed. Same argument I have about gays. People are people and are going to do what they do. The fact that we're a "Band of Brothers" is bad enough. I don't need the drama of some split-tail shaking her ass. And I've seen it. Go on deployment. The females have a line of guys following them all over the damned boat. It's ridiculous.

Now they've added fags to the mix. You disrupt MY unit, you'r f-ing GONE. I don't give a flying fuck what your personal malfunction is. We stay alive as a cohesive, well-oiled machine and any kink in the armor is on mess duty.

You have that all correct.
Do not compromise minimum qualifications just to make a service P.C.!:salute:

Marines and Coasties are similar in many ways. I never had to ask permission or call the Chain of Command
to make a decision or take action.

gabosaurus
09-18-2015, 01:51 PM
What some of you conveniently choose to forget is that military service is a job that you CHOSE to do. It was not forced upon you. Unless you were old enough to be conscripted for WWII.

Not everyone chooses to serve in the military. What makes our country great is that everyone has a right to do the job they feel is right for them.
Serving in the military is certainly a laudable occupation and you should be commended for your service. But it doesn't make you better than anyone else. Your job is not more important than anyone else's job.
For purposes of debate and discussion on this board, your military service plus two bucks gets you a bag of chips at 7-11. You post and I post and no one is better than the other.

If you get offended by something post on a message board, you are probably taking things too seriously. Instead of getting ruffled or having your feelings hurt, just ignore it. You can always block someone, but that always seemed childish to me.

Gunny
09-18-2015, 01:58 PM
What some of you conveniently choose to forget is that military service is a job that you CHOSE to do. It was not forced upon you. Unless you were old enough to be conscripted for WWII.

Not everyone chooses to serve in the military. What makes our country great is that everyone has a right to do the job they feel is right for them.
Serving in the military is certainly a laudable occupation and you should be commended for your service. But it doesn't make you better than anyone else. Your job is not more important than anyone else's job.
For purposes of debate and discussion on this board, your military service plus two bucks gets you a bag of chips at 7-11. You post and I post and no one is better than the other.

If you get offended by something post on a message board, you are probably taking things too seriously. Instead of getting ruffled or having your feelings hurt, just ignore it. You can always block someone, but that always seemed childish to me.

What you conveniently don't get is that it's only been since the mid-70s it was a choice. Second, it was and is a way out of Hell for a lot of us. Your shitty little handouts are worse than military pay and at least they feed us. Your options are sell drugs or go to prison for a meal. Or, join the military. Either way, someone slams you in a uniform and tells you what to do all day. That is NOT a choice. It's called survival.

Then you turn us into the monsters you think you need and when you're done? We get spit out. Some walking around brain-dead and others can hardly walk. THAT is YOUR doing. I don't need to be protected. You lame fucks do. So try your lame-ass argument elsewhere. You weak ass pussies would be screwed if we didn't have children to protect. I sure as the Hell wouldn't fight for your right to be a dumbass.

Truth Detector
09-18-2015, 03:13 PM
Didn't ask You. Just returning aninsult.

I never claimed to be in Combat Arms. But tell me...How many lives have yousaved or assisted in your
illustrious career?

Port Security Units and Marine Inspection teams were there, as were severalPatrol Boats. You oughta look it
up and learn something. They were guarding oil platforms and shore facilitates,intercepting smugglers so
the Combat Arms Branches could concentrate on their missions.

I think that is great; but you're the one insisting others tell you how longthey served.....you don't like having the same bullshit thrown back in your face, tough shitsky.
Carry on Popeye.

Truth Detector
09-18-2015, 03:14 PM
What some of you convenientlychoose to forget is that military service is a job that you CHOSE to do. It wasnot forced upon you. Unless you were old enough to be conscripted for WWII.

Not everyone chooses to serve in the military. What makes our country great isthat everyone has a right to do the job they feel is right for them.
Serving in the military is certainly a laudable occupation and you should becommended for your service. But it doesn't make you better than anyone else.Your job is not more important than anyone else's job.
For purposes of debate and discussion on this board, your military service plustwo bucks gets you a bag of chips at 7-11. You post and I post and no one isbetter than the other.

If you get offended by something post on a message board, you are probablytaking things too seriously. Instead of getting ruffled or having your feelingshurt, just ignore it. You can always block someone, but that always seemedchildish to me.
Translation:

[IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/bla-bla-emoticon.gif[/IMG (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/bla-bla-emoticon.gif%5b/IMG)]<o:p></o:p>

gabosaurus
09-18-2015, 03:31 PM
What you conveniently don't get is that it's only been since the mid-70s it was a choice. Second, it was and is a way out of Hell for a lot of us. Your shitty little handouts are worse than military pay and at least they feed us. Your options are sell drugs or go to prison for a meal. Or, join the military. Either way, someone slams you in a uniform and tells you what to do all day. That is NOT a choice. It's called survival.

Then you turn us into the monsters you think you need and when you're done? We get spit out. Some walking around brain-dead and others can hardly walk. THAT is YOUR doing. I don't need to be protected. You lame fucks do. So try your lame-ass argument elsewhere. You weak ass pussies would be screwed if we didn't have children to protect. I sure as the Hell wouldn't fight for your right to be a dumbass.

I don't understand your "way out of Hell" philosophy. I work with kids who survive Hell every day. They still come to school. They better themselves. They take whatever jobs they can get. Some sell drugs. Some end up in prison. Others escape to better conditions.
In that respect, military service has always been a choice. A good one for those who don't feel they have options in other fields. The only kids I have ever discouraged from joining the military are the no-goods who feel it is a job of last resort. I still feel the military should take those who want to and are prepared to serve, not those who think it is just a paycheck.

I didn't turn you into a monster. That is the military establishment. That is past administrations (both parties) who feel the need to start or join needless wars. But that is how the country has always run. The big shots posture and the grunts are shipped overseas to die. Or come back home and face horrible treatment by Veterans hospitals.

I don't need to be protected. I can take care of myself. I take care of my child and other people's children on a daily basis.
You don't need to fight for my right to be a dumbass. You fight for the idiot politicians (both parties) who play political chess with your lives.

gabosaurus
09-18-2015, 03:32 PM
Translation:

[IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/bla-bla-emoticon.gif[/IMG (http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/bla-bla-emoticon.gif%5b/IMG)]<o:p></o>

First "truth detector" I have ever run across who was full of false bullshit.

Truth Detector
09-18-2015, 03:52 PM
I don't understand your"way out of Hell" philosophy. I work with kids who survive Hell everyday. They still come to school. They better themselves. They take whatever jobsthey can get. Some sell drugs. Some end up in prison. Others escape to betterconditions.
Where is it you “work?” Sounds like some urban democratically controlled sewer.

In that respect, military service has always been achoice.
Wrong. But then,Liberals love to wallow in “wrong.”

A good one for those who don'tfeel they have options in other fields. The only kids I have ever discouragedfrom joining the military are the no-goods who feel it is a job of last resort.I still feel the military should take those who want to and are prepared toserve, not those who think it is just a paycheck.
So you are the “decider” of what is good? Did it ever occur to you that the moment those “no-goods” got into the military they would get slapped with a major dose of reality and perhaps have some decency and respect slapped into them?
Did it ever occur to you that they might be “no-good” because of your liberal policies and excuse making for single parent households and abortion on demand?
Of course not; you liberals seldom “think”, but rather emotionally erupt.

I didn't turn you into a monster. That is the militaryestablishment. That is past administrations (both parties) who feel the need tostart or join needless wars. But that is how the country has always run. Thebig shots posture and the grunts are shipped overseas to die. Or come back homeand face horrible treatment by Veterans hospitals.
What a massive pile of stupid. No wonder we are graduating pure idiots from our school systems; they have idiots like you indoctrinating them.
The Military doesn’t turn people into monsters. The most respectful young people I ever meethave come from the military. The rudest and most disrespectful come from leftist urban shitholes controlled by Democrats.
As for needless wars, when did dimwitted leftist tards like you become the “deciders” of what is needless? Moron.

I don't need to be protected. I can take care ofmyself. I take care of my child and other people's children on a daily basis.

You don't need to fight for my right to be a dumbass. You fight for the idiotpoliticians (both parties) who play political chess with your lives.
You are right about that; we don’t need to fight for your right to be a dumbass, you earn that every day on this forum with the unadulterated stupidity you erupt with above.

Truth Detector
09-18-2015, 03:56 PM
First "truth detector"I have ever run across who was full of false bullshit.
What would a leftist fool like you know about detecting the truth or even comprehending it?

You’re welcome to specifically point out what is FALSE about my posts. Then, I’ll be happy to mop the floor with your lying leftist stupidity.

Liberal ideologues wallow in an ideological lie. That Government is good, BUT, only when their “DECIDERS” are in charge.

aboutime
09-18-2015, 03:58 PM
Where is it you “work?” Sounds like some urban democratically controlled sewer.

Wrong. But then,Liberals love to wallow in “wrong.”

So you are the “decider” of what is good? Did it ever occur to you that the moment those “no-goods” got into the military they would get slapped with a major dose of reality and perhaps have some decency and respect slapped into them?
Did it ever occur to you that they might be “no-good” because of your liberal policies and excuse making for single parent households and abortion on demand?
Of course not; you liberals seldom “think”, but rather emotionally erupt.

What a massive pile of stupid. No wonder we are graduating pure idiots from our school systems; they have idiots like you indoctrinating them.
The Military doesn’t turn people into monsters. The most respectful young people I ever meethave come from the military. The rudest and most disrespectful come from leftist urban shitholes controlled by Democrats.
As for needless wars, when did dimwitted leftist tards like you become the “deciders” of what is needless? Moron.

[COLOR=#222222][FONT=Verdana]You are right about that; we don’t need to fight for your right to be a dumbass, you earn that every day on this forum with the unadulterated stupidity you erupt with above.

Truth Detector. Think about this. IF gabby was as smart as she claims to be. She would know, and USE her Right to REMAIN SILENT. But, instead, and as expected. Trolls simply must always have that last word. WE veterans actually NEVER intentionally Defended anyone who TRIES so hard to prove how DUMBASS' so easily identify themselves...never exercising their 5TH amendment rights.:laugh:

sundaydriver
09-18-2015, 04:58 PM
I'm afraid the modern military ain't seen nothing yet!

President Obama, in a historic first for the Pentagon, has chosen to nominate Eric Fanning to lead the Army, a move that would make him the first openly gay civilian secretary of one of the military services.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-to-nominate-first-openly-gay-service-secretary-to-lead-the-army/2015/09/18/d4b1aafe-5e30-11e5-8e9e-dce8a2a2a679_story.html

Elessar
09-18-2015, 06:06 PM
I think that is great; but you're the one insisting others tell you how longthey served.....you don't like having the same bullshit thrown back in your face, tough shitsky.
Carry on Popeye.

You do not like insults thrown back in your face? You did not answer my questions.

Pretty cute...

No balls to say what branch or how long. I suspect Navy, E-4 or below..talk tough and pussy out.

4 years and out with 2 Reserve?

Give us your bonfides.... Gunny and I fought and shook hands...You are too much
of an Internet coward to do that.

Elessar
09-18-2015, 06:07 PM
First "truth detector" I have ever run across who was full of false bullshit.
Have you ever attempted to grow up?
:laugh:

Gunny
09-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Have you ever attempted to grow up?
:laugh:

It's just a game and a talking point to her. And I don't dislike gabby, btw. I DO dislike the mindset. She's always putting somebody down .. usually the right and/or the military. Want to talk about ME? Get your butt out on point sweating bullets in 200% humidity looking for tripwires and mines. You only miss one once.

And YOU, elessar, can keep your boat. If you ain't got poles n bait, I ain't interested. My last boat ride with one of you coasties at the helm was my last boat ride with one of you coasties at the helm. Y'all are a psycho as frog jockies.

"Hey, look what this boat can do". I don't care what the boat can do besides get me from point A to point B. That whole turning it on a dime crap is NOT scheduled in the damned plan.

Elessar
09-18-2015, 07:26 PM
And YOU, elessar, can keep your boat. If you ain't got poles n bait, I ain't interested. My last boat ride with one of you coasties at the helm was my last boat ride with one of you coasties at the helm. Y'all are a psycho as frog jockies.

I like Gabby...She can be sweet but really naive...

But besides that, if You got seasick on a boat ride...Tough shit, Partner!

Not sure what a frog jockey is, but I suspect a SEAL or Navy Coastal
Patrol Boat!

I hate flying but never got airsick!

Safe Paths, My Friend!

Gunny
09-18-2015, 07:44 PM
I like Gabby...She can be sweet but really naive...

But besides that, if You got seasick on a boat ride...Tough shit, Partner!

Not sure what a frog jockey is, but I suspect a SEAL or Navy Coastal
Patrol Boat!

I hate flying but never got airsick!

Safe Paths, My Friend!

Odd thing, I've been seasick once and it was out of nowhere on a fishing boat. I spent my teen years in Miami. If you didn't own a boat, you knew someone that did. Been all over the Keys, Biscayne Bay, got over 3 years deployment time, but that ONE time. Went fishing out of Jacksonville and I was as green as it gets. Don't know if it was the starting drinking beer at 4 AM or what. but I was sick as Hell. Guess it was just my turn.

Never been airsick. Paranoid as Hell about the ride, but never got sick.

Oh and what comes around goes around. Get in a Hummer with ME. :laugh: