PDA

View Full Version : You know what bothers me?

hjmick
09-14-2015, 06:23 PM
Gummy vitamins for adults.

I mean WTF is that about?

Do they do this because a generation of children who couldn't chew a Flinstones chewable and instead used the gummy children's vitamins never learned to swallow a pill? Have we really raised that many generations of wimps?

I fear for our future...

tailfins
09-14-2015, 07:17 PM
What really bothers me is sand in my britches.

DragonStryk72
09-14-2015, 07:42 PM
Gummy vitamins for adults.

I mean WTF is that about?

Do they do this because a generation of children who couldn't chew a Flinstones chewable and instead used the gummy children's vitamins never learned to swallow a pill? Have we really raised that many generations of wimps?

I fear for our future...

Well, they did the gummies for kids, because they figured they could improve the taste of vitamins, thus getting kids to be more willing to take them regularly. Well, of course, they noticed children love things gummi bears and gummi worms, fruit snacks, etc., so they worked out how to make them gummi.

gummis for adults, though, i doubt that's gonna stick. It's basically the vitamin companies going, "Hey, let's see if this works". At most, it'll be a niche market that appeals to those who can't chew up vitamins, like people with no teeth, or who have personal issues with pills. Other than that, most people won't get them.

gabosaurus
09-14-2015, 10:02 PM
The gummis for adults is for those of you old folks who have lost most of your teeth but still need your vitamins. :cool: