PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Withholding Information

nevadamedic
07-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Michael Moore hates America. Michael Moore is a clever liar, distorting and bending a grain of truth, in a sea of lies, to meet his political, self serving and money making agendas. Please see Michael Moore for what he really is: a fat, insecure, self-serving, liberal, left-wing, America hating loser.

Michael Moore Withholding Information

Matt Lauer from Dateline confronted Michael Moore about why he did not release images of abuse of prisoners that he had long before the photos from Abu Ghraib came out. Moore ducked and deflected as nimbly as an out-of-shape fat man can, which is to say, not at all.

Moore said that when the photos did come out, it was being treated in a “tabloid” and “s&m” way and so he said he decided to release the images he had in his “context,” which is to say, in his movie. Lauer asked why he didn’t release the images earlier—the implication being that he could have stopped further abuse against the Iraqi prisoners. Moore said, to whom? Lauer said, to the government. Moore shook his head. OK, Lauer said, then why didn’t you break the story? How, asked Moore, I don’t have a TV show. You could have come to us, Lauer said, and we would have shown the story. Moore said he doesn’t trust big media. He said he would have been accused of pulling a publicity stunt for his movie.

Oh, no one would ever accuse Moore of that!

It’s crap. If he really cares about the Iraqi people, Michael Moore would have done something. But he didn’t. He cares about his bank account. What a fat bastard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fahrenheit 9/11 & The Democrats

PACs are federally regulated entities that allow businesses, organizations, or groups of concerned citizens to contribute money to candidates. By law, business and organizations are not allowed to contribute directly to candidates, but through the formation of a federally regulated PAC, they can do so.

Under the laws of the Federal Election Commission, candidates for federal office may accept contributions from an individual totaling up to $2,000 per election. Contributions or gifts to any of the candidates are not deductible as charitable gifts for federal income tax purposes. PACs can accept individual contributions of up to $5,000 per calendar to support ongoing efforts.

About a year ago, the Democrats realized that supporting the soft money ban was a mistake. They began setting up organizations that might be able to legally raise and spend large donations to defeat President Bush. The financier George Soros gave over $10 million to the cause, and the leaders of these soft money fronts began talking confidently of the potential to raise hundreds of millions of dollars.

Once again McCain-Feingold tripped them up. The law had made it a crime to use large soft money donations to pay for political ads that mentioned the name of a candidate for federal office 60 days before a general election (and 30 days before a primary). The Democratic groups could still run the ads, but they had to raise the money within federal contribution limits. Of course, the groups existed for the purpose of raising large donations well beyond federal limits.

Recently, the Federal Election Commission ruled that the Democratic front groups could not spend the money they had raised on ads that mentioned only President Bush. The groups may find a way around the ruling, but they hardly needed the headache. Congressional Democrats must be wondering what they were thinking when they voted for McCain-Feingold.
Well, Michael Moore and MoveOn PAC have teamed up and figured out a way around the law: DVD advertising. Think about it, the elections are five months from now. After a succesful run of a couple of months in the theaters, Michael Moore’s F911 will be headed for DVD. So, after using their clout now to make sure that Moore’s film is as popular as possible, MoveOn has set up the market for the DVD release. And when, gentle reader, do you suppose the commercials for the DVD are going to be broadcast? Right before the election.
Every night we’re going to be bombarded for commercials for Mikey’s DVD. They’re going to show Bush in the worst light possible, craftily edited as Moore is known to do. And this falls totally outside the scope of McCain/Feingold. All Moore is doing is selling his product, not buying an issues ad, so he’s free to use Bush’s name and imagery as much as he likes in any manner he chooses.

Sneakily brilliant, isn’t it? I have wondered more than once why Michael Moore was blowing his wad releasing the movie so many months before the election. Well now I know.

In the hands of other directors, the content could easily feel exploitative. But Moore is grounded by a patriotism that rings through every frame of the film. Compassion and love of country give the film its striking authenticity: it’s clear that what stings most about the President’s behavior, for the subjects of the film, is Bush’s betrayal of our country’s soul. Patriotism and love of country? This is the same Michael Moore who, when a Japanese interviewer commented that he didn’t seem to like the US, replied, “I like America to some extent.” This is the same Michael Moore who remarked to an English newspaper that Americans were “the dumbest people on the planet,” and wrote of his fellow citizens in an open letter to German fans, “Should such an ignorant people lead the world?”

Let’s recap. Michael Moore thinks Americans are the dumbest people in the planet, who are too ignorant to lead the world, and when directly asked stated that he liked America “somewhat.” And this is a man grounded by patriotism and love of country? Only someone stupid enough to believe Michael Moore’s lies could actually believe him to be a patriot.

The DNC has worked out a deal with the distributor of left-wing extremist Michael Moore’s new anti-Bush film that will ensure more than a half-million DVD copies of the film will be distributed nationwide in October 2004, just a month before the general election.

The unprecedented deal, in which the DNC will pay essentially a wholesale price for the DVD. “This could be a huge boost for our grassroots,” says a DNC furndraiser. “We have such a network now of folks getting together on a local basis that the movie will give them a reason to gather, perhaps fundraise and certainly expand their circle of friends." Oh yeah, there’s no ties between the Democrats and Michael Moore’s film, is there?

http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/michael-moore.html

Finally a reporter taking sides against the Liberals!

Joe Steel
07-08-2007, 05:43 AM
Matt Lauer from Dateline confronted Michael Moore about why he did not release images of abuse of prisoners that he had long before the photos from Abu Ghraib came out. Moore ducked and deflected as nimbly as an out-of-shape fat man can, which is to say, not at all.
http://www.i-hate-liberals.com/michael-moore.html

Finally a reporter taking sides against the Liberals!

As is if that doesn't happen around-the-clock, every day of the week.

Matt Lauer is an employee of NBC which is owned by General Electric. GE has billions of dollars of government contracts. Who's side would you expect them to be "on?"

07-08-2007, 10:39 AM
As is if that doesn't happen around-the-clock, every day of the week.

Matt Lauer is an employee of NBC which is owned by General Electric. GE has billions of dollars of government contracts. Who's side would you expect them to be "on?"

Let's just ignore the fact that Michael Moore is a liar and try to turn this into some conspiracy where we paint liberal media as biased against liberals despite all the evidence contrary.

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Let's just ignore the fact that Michael Moore is a liar and try to turn this into some conspiracy where we paint liberal media as biased against liberals despite all the evidence contrary.

:laugh2:

Joe Steel
07-08-2007, 02:40 PM

When has Michael Moore lied about anything?

And the mainstream media aren't liberal. They're regularly proven to be conservative.

Kathianne
07-08-2007, 02:51 PM

And the mainstream media aren't liberal. They're regularly proven to be conservative.

:link:

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 03:20 PM

How do you tell when Michael Moore is lieing? He opens his mouth. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 03:21 PM

What kind of drugs are you on?!?!?!?!?

07-08-2007, 05:32 PM

I simply cant believe you are serious when you ask these questions.

Michael Moore has demonstratively been proven a liar time and time again. Its not even a disputable fact. The man manufactures the "facts" in his propaganda. Anyone who can read knows this.

And all one has to do is listen to the news and you can see the liberal bias. Just so you know a Conservative biased news newtowrk doesnt forge documents attacking conservatives. They dont manufacture stories by simply repeating liberal talking points over and over again. Their sole purpose is not to ask how the Democrats can gain and remain in power.

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Michael Moore is so fat that when he sit's on a rainbow Skittles come out. :laugh2:

Hugh Lincoln
07-08-2007, 09:31 PM

I'd be interested in seeing just one example of the media being "conservative."

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 09:41 PM

Michael Moore has demonstratively been proven a liar time and time again. Its not even a disputable fact. The man manufactures the "facts" in his propaganda. Anyone who can read knows this.

And all one has to do is listen to the news and you can see the liberal bias. Just so you know a Conservative biased news newtowrk doesnt forge documents attacking conservatives. They dont manufacture stories by simply repeating liberal talking points over and over again. Their sole purpose is not to ask how the Democrats can gain and remain in power.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 09:44 PM

No shit! There are a couple of Conservative Magazines I subscribe to but it's not the same as the big media outlets.

Hugh Lincoln
07-08-2007, 09:50 PM
No shit! There are a couple of Conservative Magazines I subscribe to but it's not the same as the big media outlets.

And, opinion magazines are EXPLICLITLY conservative or liberal, they don't pretend to be neutral. The MSM does.

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 10:01 PM

He lies to the public so they will go see his movies or buy them when they come out on DVD. He has an ego bigger then his body and that is BIG!:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-08-2007, 10:02 PM
And, opinion magazines are EXPLICLITLY conservative or liberal, they don't pretend to be neutral. The MSM does.

Yup.

Psychoblues
07-09-2007, 12:00 AM
MM has been called a liar here. Post ONE lie that he's told or shut the fuck up. MM is as much American and WAYYYYYY more (as I consider it) than any that post on this board. Post your exclusions and rationale for them.

Joe Steel
07-09-2007, 12:54 PM

OK.

On select issues from corporate power and trade to Social Security and Medicare to health care and taxes, journalists are actually more conservative than the general public.

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation.

The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Examining the "Liberal Media" Claim (http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2447)

Joe Steel
07-09-2007, 01:03 PM

Then you should have absolutely no trouble furnishing an example.

Hagbard Celine
07-09-2007, 01:17 PM
:link:

Have you watched the news lately? I swear I think you people are insane sometimes.

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 01:21 PM
MM has been called a liar here. Post ONE lie that he's told or shut the fuck up. MM is as much American and WAYYYYYY more (as I consider it) than any that post on this board. Post your exclusions and rationale for them.

One of many............

A look at Bowling for Columbine (my main analysis to date). In producing his Oscar-winner, Moore altered history, misled his viewers, and edited the footage and audio in such a way as to reverse the meaning. In one case, he took a speech of a person he desired to target; the problem was that the speech was in fact conciliatory and mild. So he spliced in footage from another speech, cut out paragraphs, and spliced the beginning of one sentence to the ending of another. In another, when he wanted to criticize a political advertisement, but it wasn't as pointed as he wanted, he spliced together two different political ads, then added titling which was in neither.

http://www.mooreexposed.com/

A short review of his perhaps autobiographical Stupid White Men. Here we learn such shocking things as -- 200,000 Americans are dying of Mad Cow Disease and no one knows it; Bush secretly stole the election by having Florida bar convicted felons (which Moore maintains were great Gore supporters) from voting; Nader did the Demos a big favor by running in 2000; Enron is a great investment. Okay, Mike.

He supplements his meager income with speaking tours. No more $750 gigs; on his 2004 pre-election tour he charged Utah Valley State College $40,000, Xavier $25,000, and University of New Mexico $35,000. Not bad for an hour or two's work.
Ah, the joys of capitalism....
One of his former associates summed him up: " You would think that he's the ultimate common man. But he's money-obsessed."

And ....
His major themes are his status as the spokesman of the working class, the evils of capitalism, and the selfishness of (all other) Americans.

It would be easy to denounce Moore as a hypocrite. Many conservatives denounce him as a leftist, when in fact the serious left, the thinking left, generally finds him appalling. He is the latest in the modern breed of Limosine Leftists -- individuals who, while personally they share the values of 19th century robber barons, find it flattering to adopt a thin veneer of leftism as a pose, in the same manner they pick a flattering hair style or gown. (A left-leaning critic of Moore summed up the situation very nicely: Moore's appeal lies in his giving wealthy, over-educated, whites an opportunity to laugh at working-class whites.)

jimnyc
07-09-2007, 04:18 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=5167

It's one thing to just tell a plain 'ol lie, but when you do so to make a buck and swindle the American public.... Well, then, this big pile of steaming shit should be hung.

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 04:20 PM

It's one thing to just tell a plain 'ol lie, but when you do so to make a buck and swindle the American public.... Well, then, this big pile of steaming shit should be hung.

:clap: You should be posting more often Jimmy! :salute:

Joe Steel
07-10-2007, 06:23 AM

Sorry, no.

These aren't lies. They're evidence.

Moore never claimed to be a documentary film maker. He makes films to support an argument. Just like a lawyer making an argument in court, he presents his evidence and allows the jury, in this case the viewing public, to draw their own conclusions.

07-10-2007, 06:48 AM
Sorry, no.

Moore never claimed to be a documentary film maker. He makes films to support an argument. Just like a lawyer making an argument in court, he presents his evidence and allows the jury, in this case the viewing public, to draw their own conclusions.

Countless example of Moore manufacturing evidence isnt lies? Then pray tell what is? If you aren't lying when you intentially distort the truth to support an argument that would be baseless otherwise, when are you lying?

If I used the same techniques Moore uses on what you say, I could argue that you are really arguing that Moore lies.

Joe Steel
07-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Countless example of Moore manufacturing evidence isnt lies?

He didn't manufacture evidence.

Nothing he said was untrue. He presented a fact and let the viewer draw a conclusion. He's not a documentary film maker. He's a polemicist.

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 07:31 AM
Sorry, no.

Please don't apologize for your failure to comprehend reality.

He doesn't want viewers to come to their own conclusions, he tries to give them an alternate conclusion by outright lying and deceiving the American public.

He is neither a lawyer or a documentary maker, he is a piece of shit who tries to capitalize on the naivety of others by delivering half truths and rhetoric.

What if I write "Joe Steel states Michael Moore claimed to be a lawyer". Why not? It's all right there in your own post, why would it be a lie? I'm simply providing the evidence of what I read. I'll let whoever reads MY post draw their own conclusions. Am I lying?

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 08:00 AM
Sorry, no.

Moore never claimed to be a documentary film maker.

BTW - let me add that this is a lie too. Look up "Michael Moore" in any search engine. Yahoo for example, and right from the results:

Official site of documentary filmmaker Michael Moore, the man behind Fahrenheit 9/11, Bowling for Columbine, SiCKO, Roger & Me, TV Nation, and The Awful Truth.

You do know who is responsible for the site descriptions, right? That's correct, the site owners themselves.

Pale Rider
07-10-2007, 09:26 AM

Congratulations. For those statements alone, you've just been award title of "BOARD IDIOT," and your rep reflects it.

Pale Rider
07-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Michael Moore Lies & Distortions DOCUMENTED! (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/breck/michaelmoorelies.guest.html)

Moore Lies (http://www.moorelies.com)

Unfairenheit 9/11
The lies of Michael Moore. (http://http://www.slate.com/id/2102723)

Michael Moore: EXPOSED! (http://www.mooreexposed.com/)

remie
07-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Michael Moore Lies & Distortions DOCUMENTED! (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/breck/michaelmoorelies.guest.html)

Moore Lies (http://www.moorelies.com)

Unfairenheit 9/11
The lies of Michael Moore. (http://http://www.slate.com/id/2102723)

Michael Moore: EXPOSED! (http://www.mooreexposed.com/)

Damn PR they dont call you the finisher for nuttin

07-10-2007, 11:04 AM
He didn't manufacture evidence.

Nothing he said was untrue. He presented a fact and let the viewer draw a conclusion. He's not a documentary film maker. He's a polemicist.

You didnt bother reading the countless links and evidence applied. Seriously its not that tough. People have even quoted you directly where he splices together scenes to present inaccurate information. You can deny it all you want but the man is a documented liar and you are just naive at best and willfuflly stupid at worst for believing the man.

Joe Steel
07-10-2007, 12:32 PM
What if I write "Joe Steel states Michael Moore claimed to be a lawyer". Why not? It's all right there in your own post, why would it be a lie? I'm simply providing the evidence of what I read. I'll let whoever reads MY post draw their own conclusions. Am I lying?

That's substantively untrue. It's not evidence. It's just a lie but you're welcome to defend it. Moore has defended his claims with well-reasoned argument.

Joe Steel
07-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Countless example of Moore manufacturing evidence isnt lies? Then pray tell what is? If you aren't lying when you intentially distort the truth to support an argument that would be baseless otherwise, when are you lying?

If I used the same techniques Moore uses on what you say, I could argue that you are really arguing that Moore lies.

You have no countless examples, just endless spin. I haven't seen any evidence of a lie. All I've seen is some evidence you choose not to believe are willing to deny.

Joe Steel
07-10-2007, 12:38 PM
BTW - let me add that this is a lie too. Look up "Michael Moore" in any search engine. Yahoo for example, and right from the results:

You do know who is responsible for the site descriptions, right? That's correct, the site owners themselves.

I don't know that. I searched the page and couldn't find the word "documentary." It wouldn't make any difference if the descrption said that, though. The description isn't canonical.

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Please don't apologize for your failure to comprehend reality.

He doesn't want viewers to come to their own conclusions, he tries to give them an alternate conclusion by outright lying and deceiving the American public.

He is neither a lawyer or a documentary maker, he is a piece of shit who tries to capitalize on the naivety of others by delivering half truths and rhetoric.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Pale Rider
07-10-2007, 01:41 PM
You have no countless examples, just endless spin. I haven't seen any evidence of a lie. All I've seen is some evidence you choose not to believe are willing to deny.

Read from where you last posted moron. I provided you with this...

...http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=87694&postcount=30... and that's just the tip of the iceburg.

Now fucking educate yourself, because you really look stupid as it is now.

Monkeybone
07-10-2007, 01:50 PM
here Pale, i can give you his reply. "No,sorry, not true. stop giving stating links as fact. Cause you know..it's from the internet."

Michael Moore's next non-documentary "How the Internet lies about me cause i am so awesome: with special guest, creator of the internet, Al Gore"

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 01:52 PM

...http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=87694&postcount=30... and that's just the tip of the iceburg.

Damn, Smackdown :laugh2:

jimnyc
07-10-2007, 01:53 PM
That's substantively untrue. It's not evidence. It's just a lie but you're welcome to defend it. Moore has defended his claims with well-reasoned argument.

Sure it's evidence. I'm presenting my evidence to the board based on my research. You see through it and realize it's a lie, just as any half brained person sees his crockumentaries as lies and distortions.

I don't know that. I searched the page and couldn't find the word "documentary." It wouldn't make any difference if the descrption said that, though. The description isn't canonical.

Like I said, do a search on Yahoo for "Michael Moore". It's the first entry returned. Nevermind, you'll find a way to argue it, so I'll just post it right here for all to see:

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/gz0nntmdzglngjjfinnf.jpg

Website owners submit all this info to the engines for inclusion. It appears to me that the fat slob CLEARLY refers to himself as a documentary filmmaker.

07-10-2007, 03:56 PM

its obvious you would look into the sun and deny its there. i see no point discussing anything with a man who is so ignorant and obviously lying. Its people like you who blindly accept this propaganda despite countless refutation that are destroying this country.

I just hope you wake up before natural selection kicks in.

trobinett
07-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Michale Moore IS the picture you see when you look up "sicko", really........

nevadamedic
07-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Michale Moore IS the picture you see when you look up "sicko", really........

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

waterrescuedude2000
07-11-2007, 03:39 AM
Well i say hes just a maggot who is a waste of our oxygen supply. He needs some concrete shoes. or a Columbian necktie.

Joe Steel
07-11-2007, 06:59 AM

You should be banned.

If not for your crude and vulgar language then for your inability to understand complex ideas.

I'll try to simplify the problem for you.

You posted spin not facts.

You should attempt to understand the difference.

Joe Steel
07-11-2007, 07:05 AM
Sure it's evidence. I'm presenting my evidence to the board based on my research. You see through it and realize it's a lie, just as any half brained person sees his crockumentaries as lies and distortions.

Your assertion wasn't even close to being true. It was just a lie. That's not what Michael Moore does. At worst, he uses ambiguities to his advantage without acknowledging the possibility of an alternate interpretation. He doesn't lie.

Like I said, do a search on Yahoo for "Michael Moore". It's the first entry returned. Nevermind, you'll find a way to argue it, so I'll just post it right here for all to see:

http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/gz0nntmdzglngjjfinnf.jpg

Website owners submit all this info to the engines for inclusion. It appears to me that the fat slob CLEARLY refers to himself as a documentary filmmaker.

I looked at the linked page. I didn't find any claim to being a documentarian on the page. I don't know who wrote the description. As I said earlier, though, the description is not canonical. It seems more like the headline to a news story. It's meant to get attention not to fully explain anything.

jimnyc
07-11-2007, 07:18 AM
Your assertion wasn't even close to being true. It was just a lie. That's not what Michael Moore does. At worst, he uses ambiguities to his advantage without acknowledging the possibility of an alternate interpretation. He doesn't lie.

He's a fat fucking liar and it's been proven many times on this board alone, you just either refuse to follow the links or you are one of the very naive I spoke of.

I looked at the linked page. I didn't find any claim to being a documentarian on the page. I don't know who wrote the description. As I said earlier, though, the description is not canonical. It seems more like the headline to a news story. It's meant to get attention not to fully explain anything.

For the 3rd time, I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE LINKED PAGE. I'm speaking clearly of his entry on Yahoo. And yes, HE AUTHORIZED OR POSTED IT HIMSELF, as it's strictly input by the website owners themselves. He's referred to a documentary filmmaker in thousands of places. You refuse to acknowledge this because we both know he ISN'T making documentaries. He might as well line up next to JK Rowling and at least make his fiction interesting.

jimnyc
07-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Joe, you say that Michael Moore is not a documentary filmmaker. Can you please explain to us then how and why he won an Oscar for "best documentary" then? Why didn't he correct the industry? Why didn't he turn down the award and explain that his work was not a documentary?

Oh, and BTW, check out the following link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=documentary&btnG=Search&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&domains=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.michaelmoore.com&sitesearch=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.michaelmoore.com

That's a direct search on the term "documentary" from Michael's own site. Care to explain how 943 results come back about his films?

Now we both know that his films are complete crap, full of fabrications, rhetoric and out of context clips. He's FAR from a documentary creator. He's more like a writer for Mad magazine that a bunch of loonies have embraced. But nonetheless, he has claimed to be making documentaries, called his films documentaries and claimed an award for best documentary.

You have been proven wrong 100% without a doubt. Better luck next time around.

Monkeybone
07-11-2007, 09:29 AM
he uses ambiguities to his advantage without acknowledging the possibility of an alternate interpretation

so he is making up his own truths? like lieing? or just an artey clogged/sugar induced fantasy?

Joe Steel
07-11-2007, 10:44 AM
You have been proven wrong 100% without a doubt. Better luck next time around.

Wishing doesn't make it so. Just because you'd like to think you're right doesn't mean you are.

You should work on getting a better grip on reality.

Did you look at the links from Michael Moore's sight? I looked at a few of them and they don't seem to be Moore saying he makes documentary films. Find me some links like that.

jimnyc
07-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Wishing doesn't make it so. Just because you'd like to think you're right doesn't mean you are.

You should work on getting a better grip on reality.

Did you look at the links from Michael Moore's sight? I looked at a few of them and they don't seem to be Moore saying he makes documentary films. Find me some links like that.

Michael Moore's "sight"? Did you know that people start to make typos when they get flustered?

Anyway...

Would you agree that MM is a filmmaker? I think we can all at least agree on that fact.

But no, I'm the one who now has to hire lawyers and sneak my documentary out of the country just so people can see a friggin' movie. I mean, it's just a movie! What on earth could I have placed on celluloid that would require such a nonsensical action against me?

And there's MM referring to his film as a documentary.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?id=209

Have a nice day, Joe. And please do return when you find reality!

Joe Steel
07-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Michael Moore's "sight"? Did you know that people start to make typos when they get flustered?

Did you know spelling criticism is the last hope of the deperate loser?

Joe Steel
07-11-2007, 12:35 PM
And there's MM referring to his film as a documentary.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?id=209

Have a nice day, Joe. And please do return when you find reality!

I'm back.

Actually, I never left because you failed. That wasn't Moore saying he makes documentaries. He referred to his films as documentaries as a matter of rhetorical convenience consistent with the context of his remarks.

One of the promblems of the extreme right is your inability to grasp complex ideas. This is one of them. Try hard.

Monkeybone
07-11-2007, 12:42 PM
convenience consistent with the context of his remarks

so that means he can say whatever he wants to make what he is talking about true?

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 01:16 PM
He's a fat fucking liar and it's been proven many times on this board alone, you just either refuse to follow the links or you are one of the very naive I spoke of.

For the 3rd time, I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE LINKED PAGE. I'm speaking clearly of his entry on Yahoo. And yes, HE AUTHORIZED OR POSTED IT HIMSELF, as it's strictly input by the website owners themselves. He's referred to a documentary filmmaker in thousands of places. You refuse to acknowledge this because we both know he ISN'T making documentaries. He might as well line up next to JK Rowling and at least make his fiction interesting.

Jimmy, it's not like you know anything about maintaining a website and getting it up on search engines. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 01:17 PM

That's it call the board owner a loser, see how far that will get you. :laugh2:

KarlMarx
07-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Michael Moore is so fat that when he sit's on a rainbow Skittles come out. :laugh2:
That was sooooo good! Too bad I already repped you!

KarlMarx
07-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Michael Moore is so fat, his belt size is measured in degrees of longitude

Michael Moore is so fat, when he farts, the National Hurricane Center is put on notice

Micheal Moore is so fat, when he goes to a restaurant, he looks at the menu and tells the waiter "OK"

Michael Moore is so fat, Orca the Killer Whale has a crush on him

Michael Moore is so fat, when he wears black he looks like outer space

Michael Moore is so fat, he moonlights as the Goodyear Blimp

jimnyc
07-11-2007, 02:40 PM

"deperate"? C'mon now, Joe, get a grip! I know it sucks being made to look like the asshole you are in front of so many, but take the time to proofread!

I'm back.

Actually, I never left because you failed. That wasn't Moore saying he makes documentaries. He referred to his films as documentaries as a matter of rhetorical convenience consistent with the context of his remarks.

One of the promblems of the extreme right is your inability to grasp complex ideas. This is one of them. Try hard.

"promblems"? :laugh2:

Never mind the complex, you've made it obvious to all that you can't grasp the simplest of concepts. By some chance, are you a fat, donut eating piece of shit? You sure have the failure to see the truth thing down to a science.

jimnyc
07-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Jimmy, it's not like you know anything about maintaining a website and getting it up on search engines. :laugh2:

That's it call the board owner a loser, see how far that will get you. :laugh2:

No big deal, NM, I'm just toying with him anyway. I like to take fools like this and expose them, then when done I'll :pee:

07-11-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm back.

so basically he lied about his films being documentaries for convenience. got ya.

Oh, and the problem with the left is the inability to grasp simple concepts. and rather than admit they dont understand they pretend its complex and they are the only ones smart enough to understand.

Abbey Marie
07-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Joe, once you decided to take the stance that Moore's films are not documentaries, you completely lost any chance of winning this argument. Now all that is left for you is the excruciating task of trying to claim that Moore doesn't claim they are documentaries, that the media doesn't advertise them as documentaries, and that no one thinks they are documentaries.

It may take a while for all of that to sink in for you, but there it is.

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Joe, once you decided to take the stance that Moore's films are not documentaries, you completely lost any chance of winning this argument. Now all that is left for you is the excruciating task of trying to claim that Moore doesn't claim they are documentaries, that the media doesn't advertise them as documentaries, and that no one thinks they are documentaries.

:clap::clap::clap: Excellent point, but he doesn't care he is just trolling. :clap::clap::clap:

jimnyc
07-11-2007, 04:34 PM

That's the funny thing... MM refers to all of his own shitty films as documentaries. They are sold as documentaries. He refers to them on his own website as documentaries. He wins an award for "best documentary" (which joey conveniently ignores). Yet this tool would deny it until his head explodes rather than admit he was wrong.

I don't need an admission though as everyone already knows that he's wrong. It's just funny stringing someone along like this and seeing how far they're willing to take it. He gets angrier the more he is proved wrong and starts typing like a retard as a result. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 04:43 PM
That's the funny thing... MM refers to all of his own shitty films as documentaries. They are sold as documentaries. He refers to them on his own website as documentaries. He wins an award for "best documentary" (which joey conveniently ignores). Yet this tool would deny it until his head explodes rather than admit he was wrong.

I don't need an admission though as everyone already knows that he's wrong. It's just funny stringing someone along like this and seeing how far they're willing to take it. He gets angrier the more he is proved wrong and starts typing like a retard as a result. :laugh2:

Liberals never admit it when they are wrong, since they think they are always right!

Gaffer
07-11-2007, 04:50 PM

I'm wondering if he's related to loosecomrade or psicko.

You'll never see an admission, he'll just move on to another thread and start more stupid shit.

nevadamedic
07-11-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm wondering if he's related to loosecomrade or psicko.

You'll never see an admission, he'll just move on to another thread and start more stupid shit.

Or Joe Steel or Obama?

Joe Steel
07-12-2007, 07:01 AM
"deperate"? C'mon now, Joe, get a grip! I know it sucks being made to look like the asshole you are in front of so many, but take the time to proofread!

Doesn't seem to bother you.

"promblems"? :laugh2:

Spelling again?

I guess when you''re out of ideas, you've got to try something else.

Stick to the issue and hold the flames.

Joe Steel
07-12-2007, 07:05 AM

Fox New says it's "fair and balanced."

We know that's just marketing.

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 07:18 AM
Doesn't seem to bother you.

Spelling again?

I guess when you''re out of ideas, you've got to try something else.

Stick to the issue and hold the flames.

Out of ideas? I'm not the one who just got completely run over by the facts. I'm not the one who conveniently snips part of my responses and fails to address the issues you speak of. Face it, little joey, you were proven wrong and now you're upset like a little schoolgirl.

NEXT!

jimnyc
07-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Tell me, joey, why have you not addressed the fact that your fat little idol won award for best documentary when he doesn't make documentaries? Why did you snip that out of your earlier responses to me and completely avoid that fact?

You've learned well from your fat, lying buddy.

KarlMarx
07-12-2007, 07:41 AM

One television channel presents the other side of the story and you liberals feel so threatened.

ONE channel... just ONE channel.

It must be hard sleeping at night for you leftists knowing that you no longer have a complete and utter monopoly on the news.

Don't worry though, you still have a stranglehold on the universities and education system... pretty soon you'll regain your stranglehold on radio...

But the world won't be right until every person is a liberal automaton that agrees 100% with the Stalin wannabees and commie sympathizers on Capital Hill.

Abbey Marie
07-12-2007, 10:40 AM
One television channel presents the other side of the story and you liberals feel so threatened.

ONE channel... just ONE channel.

It must be hard sleeping at night for you leftists knowing that you no longer have a complete and utter monopoly on the news.

Don't worry though, you still have a stranglehold on the universities and education system... pretty soon you'll regain your stranglehold on radio...

But the world won't be right until every person is a liberal automaton that agrees 100% with the Stalin wannabees and commie sympathizers on Capital Hill.

In that case, live free or die! We may all have to move to New Hampshire.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Out of ideas? I'm not the one who just got completely run over by the facts. I'm not the one who conveniently snips part of my responses and fails to address the issues you speak of. Face it, little joey, you were proven wrong and now you're upset like a little schoolgirl.

NEXT!

Jimmy, you should know better then that, Liberals don't know or understand logic.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:46 AM

That's because Fox is part of the Liberal Media.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 10:47 AM
In that case, live free or die! We may all have to move to New Hampshire.

Joe Steel
07-16-2007, 07:18 AM

NEXT!

Ideas?

Ideas are wasted on you if they don't fit into soundbites or onto bumper stickers.

You're done.

Joe Steel
07-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Tell me, joey, why have you not addressed the fact that your fat little idol won award for best documentary when he doesn't make documentaries? Why did you snip that out of your earlier responses to me and completely avoid that fact?

You've learned well from your fat, lying buddy.

Little Jimmy, it's probably because they didn't have a category for polemics.

jimnyc
07-16-2007, 07:30 AM
It took you that long to come back with, well, absolutely nothing? LOL You've got to be the dumbest motherfucker on this board! Even a monkey on crack could see the facts, but Josie here still thinks he knows all.

C'mon, say it with me - "I was wrong"

Your failure to admit as much shows the entire board your dishonesty. Not a single soul here, or anywhere, believes that MM never claimed to film documentaries. But when Josie gets proven wrong he tucks tail and obfuscates rather than be a man.

Do you have a tough time tucking your weiner beneath your panties so no one can tell you're a man in disguise? :laugh2:

Joe Steel
07-16-2007, 12:49 PM
It took you that long to come back with, well, absolutely nothing? LOL You've got to be the dumbest motherfucker on this board! Even a monkey on crack could see the facts, but Josie here still thinks he knows all.

C'mon, say it with me - "I was wrong"

OK.

You were wrong.

Your failure to admit as much shows the entire board your dishonesty. Not a single soul here, or anywhere, believes that MM never claimed to film documentaries. But when Josie gets proven wrong he tucks tail and obfuscates rather than be a man.

Do you have a tough time tucking your weiner beneath your panties so no one can tell you're a man in disguise? :laugh2:

Just to clarify for anyone who may not be able to get beyond the poster's hysterics...

As a matter of rhetorical convenience, Michael Moore may refer to his films as "documentaries." Were he, however, asked to comment on them substantively, he almost certainly would day they're not. As one commentator has noted: "It's quite effective, [but] it's not a documentary," Robert D. Reischauer, one of Washington's leading health policy experts and a supporter of coverage for all, said after viewing the movie. "Policy propaganda," he called it.

I don't think the poster can calm down long enough to recognize the politics of the issue, though. He seems more intent on displaying his ignorance and checking my spelling.

Kathianne
07-16-2007, 12:54 PM
OK.

You were wrong.

Just to clarify for anyone who may not be able to get beyond the poster's hysterics...

As a matter of rhetorical convenience, Michael Moore may refer to his films as "documentaries." Were he, however, asked to comment on them substantively, he almost certainly would day they're not. As one commentator has noted: "It's quite effective, [but] it's not a documentary," Robert D. Reischauer, one of Washington's leading health policy experts and a supporter of coverage for all, said after viewing the movie. "Policy propaganda," he called it.

I don't think the poster can calm down long enough to recognize the politics of the issue, though. He seems more intent on displaying his ignorance and checking my spelling.

So in all honesty, if he was asked, he would call them, what? I'd say either an advertisement or propaganda, whoops, same thing.

Abbey Marie
07-16-2007, 02:43 PM
I would call it shilling for the Democratic party, just on film.

Joe Steel
07-16-2007, 03:03 PM

You'd be wrong.

The Democratic Party doesn't have an official plan. Michael Moore, however, is advocating an arrangement different from what Hillary Clinton and John Edwards want. Their plans rely on private health insurance. Moore wants to eliminate it.

Abbey Marie
07-16-2007, 03:08 PM
You'd be wrong.

The Democratic Party doesn't have an official plan. Michael Moore, however, is advocating an arrangement different from what Hillary Clinton and John Edwards want. Their plans rely on private health insurance. Moore wants to eliminate it.

No, actually, you'd be wrong. Did you not see him seated prominently at the last Dem convention?

And whether or not they agree on the details, sHrillary is a Socialist and a huge proponent of national health care. Were you not around during Clinton's first term? Moore and the Dems are in bed together (though with MM, there wouldn't be much room left).

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 03:24 PM

Actually it's called Propaganda Films :)

jimnyc
07-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Josie, I'm not going to get into a tit for tat with you any longer, it's sort of like picking on the disabled. I watched "The Ringer" with Johnny Knoxville earlier today and I don't want to end up with the guilt he had at the conclusion of the Special Olympics. Everyone reading this thread has watched you make a fool of yourself, but I'm also afraid they might think I'm picking on you.

:dance:

Abbey Marie
07-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Josie, I'm not going to get into a tit for tat with you any longer, it's sort of like picking on the disabled. I watched "The Ringer" with Johnny Knoxville earlier today and I don't want to end up with the guilt he had at the conclusion of the Special Olympics. Everyone reading this thread has watched you make a fool of yourself, but I'm also afraid they might think I'm picking on you.

My husband loves that expression. Sometimes he will come up to me and just say "tat" to see what happens. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 03:38 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Naaa, if you were gonna pick on someone you would atleast pick on someone with half a brain that could keep a regular conversation with you. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

jimnyc
07-16-2007, 03:39 PM
My husband loves that expression. Sometimes he will come up to me and just say "tat" to see what happens. :laugh2:

Maybe he's hoping you'll show him boobies? :)

Abbey Marie
07-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Maybe he's hoping you'll show him boobies? :)

Yup, that's the idea. :coffee:

jimnyc
07-16-2007, 03:42 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Naaa, if you were gonna pick on someone you would atleast pick on someone with half a brain that could keep a regular conversation with you. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Hey, I have admitted many times when a poster was intelligent, even when I thoroughly disagree with what they're saying. But when you say "1 + 1 = 3" and refuse to see otherwise....

It's either a sign of stupidity or mental disease, neither of which I'd like to be accused of taking advantage of. Sometimes you don't even need to debate with someone. Sometimes there own posts defeat themselves. Josie has completely destroyed himself.

Joe Steel
07-16-2007, 03:42 PM

Good for you.

Discretion is the better part of valor. I'm glad you've finally realized you've been beaten.

Running is a wise choice.

jimnyc
07-16-2007, 03:43 PM
Yup, that's the idea. :coffee:

TAT! (you can send via PM if you like) :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
07-16-2007, 03:44 PM
TAT! (you can send via PM if you like) :laugh2:

jimnyc
07-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Good for you.

Discretion is the better part of valor. I'm glad you've finally realized you've been beaten.

Running is a wise choice.

I'd offer to take a public poll to see who the board feels made an ass out of themselves here, but you would claim it's not a poll but rather a "rhetorical convenience". What a dumbass! LOL

Abbey Marie
07-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Dear Joe Steel:

You need better heroes.

Sincerely,
Abbey

jimnyc
07-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Dear Joe Steel:

You need better heroes.

Sincerely,
Abbey

Allow me to put this in a more polite manner for you!

Dear Josie,

Your hero is a fat fuck and a liar.

Eat shit,
Jim

Kathianne
07-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Allow me to put this in a more polite manner for you!

Dear Josie,

Your hero is a fat fuck and a liar.

Eat shit,
Jim

Don't hold back Jim, it's not good for the blood pressure!

jimnyc
07-16-2007, 03:51 PM
Don't hold back Jim, it's not good for the blood pressure!

Funny thing is, Josie seems to think I'm already in "hysterics". Apparently he's never actually seen me angry before! LOL

Kathianne
07-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Funny thing is, Josie seems to think I'm already in "hysterics". Apparently he's never actually seen me angry before! LOL

He seems determined to find out. :coveringhead: :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
07-16-2007, 03:57 PM

Doesn't he know about your motto for mods: "Beatings will continue until morale improves"? :coffee:

(For those of you who don't know better, I'm j/k. Jim is the best. :salute:)

jimnyc
07-16-2007, 03:58 PM
He seems determined to find out. :coveringhead: :laugh2:

Don't worry, he's not even close, his stuff is amateurish. Denying the obvious and being obstinate doesn't make me angry. A little sad, but not angry. :)

Abbey Marie
07-16-2007, 04:00 PM
Don't worry, he's not even close, his stuff is amateurish. Denying the obvious and being obstinate doesn't make me angry. A little sad, but not angry. :)

It wouldn't matter at all, except for our stinkin' one man, one vote rule. ;)

jimnyc
07-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Doesn't he know about your motto for mods: "Beatings will continue until morale improves"? :coffee:

(For those of you who don't know better, I'm j/k. Jim is the best. :salute:)

"The truth will set you free"

Josie is isolated in his self made prison. That's worse than any beating anyone can deliver upon him.

Psychoblues
07-21-2007, 04:16 AM
He can't rely on facts to support his argument, JS!!!!!

You should be banned.

If not for your crude and vulgar language then for your inability to understand complex ideas.

I'll try to simplify the problem for you.

You posted spin not facts.

You should attempt to understand the difference.

It's a spinning wheel!!!!!!! Ever listen to "Chicago"?

stephanie
07-21-2007, 04:53 AM

Spinning wheel......Blood sweat and tears......

What goes up must come down
Spinnin' wheel got to go 'round
Talkin' 'bout your troubles it's a cryin' sin
Ride a painted pony let the spinnin' wheel spin

You got no money and you got no home
Spinnin' wheel all alone
Talkin' 'bout your troubles and you never learn
Ride a painted pony let the spinnin' wheel turn

Did you find the directing sign on the
Straight and narrow highway
Would you mind a reflecting sign
Just let it shine within your mind
And show you the colors that are real

Someone is waiting just for you
Spinnin' wheel, spinnin' true
Drop all your troubles by the riverside
Catch a painted pony on the spinning wheel ride]

Psychoblues
07-21-2007, 05:03 AM
You are CORRECT!!!!!!! It was BS&T!!!!!!!!

Spinning wheel......Blood sweat and tears......

What goes up must come down
Spinnin' wheel got to go 'round
Talkin' 'bout your troubles it's a cryin' sin
Ride a painted pony let the spinnin' wheel spin

You got no money and you got no home
Spinnin' wheel all alone
Talkin' 'bout your troubles and you never learn
Ride a painted pony let the spinnin' wheel turn

Did you find the directing sign on the
Straight and narrow highway
Would you mind a reflecting sign
Just let it shine within your mind
And show you the colors that are real

Someone is waiting just for you
Spinnin' wheel, spinnin' true
Drop all your troubles by the riverside
Catch a painted pony on the spinning wheel ride]

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/2irpzr6.gif

Does the jamm relate to you in any way?

Joe Steel
07-21-2007, 05:30 AM

Maybe that's why the wingnuts are so dizzy. They get on that spinning wheel and, by the time the rightwing hacks get finished spinning the talking points, they don't know which way is up and just wander around in circles.

Psychoblues
07-21-2007, 05:33 AM
That's what I'm talking about, JS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe that's why the wingnuts are so dizzy. They get on that spinning wheel and, by the time the rightwing hacks get finished spinning the talking points, they don't know which way is up and just wander around in circles.

The amazement never ceases me!!!!!!!!!!!! Dig it?

jimnyc
07-21-2007, 06:03 AM

Hacks and talking points? Coming from someone who denies MM claims to film documentaries, then when proven incorrect states MM actually did say it, but it was "rhetorical convenience"?

You crack me up, Jo Jo! :laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-21-2007, 06:20 AM
View the film. You don't have to agree with it but you can always share your observations as to why it might be incorrect. Or, are we just slamming posters here?

jimnyc
07-21-2007, 06:23 AM
View the film. You don't have to agree with it but you can always share your observations as to why it might be incorrect. Or, are we just slamming posters here?

I've seen the film, and a few of his other films. I've also watched countless hours of dissection and discussion on his films.

Furthermore, regardless of my personal beliefs on the fat slob, I don't recall debating anything he has stated, other than calling his films "documentaries", which Jo Jo states is not the case.

Psychoblues
07-21-2007, 06:33 AM
So your debate is that the films are documentaries?

I've seen the film, and a few of his other films. I've also watched countless hours of dissection and discussion on his films.

Furthermore, regardless of my personal beliefs on the fat slob, I don't recall debating anything he has stated, other than calling his films "documentaries", which Jo Jo states is not the case.

I'll agree with you on that and anyone that describes the work of MM as anything other than a documentary as opposed to fictional representations of the truth has an agenda that is foreign to any American value that I hold.

jimnyc
07-21-2007, 06:38 AM

I'll agree with you on that and anyone that describes the work of MM as anything other than a documentary as opposed to fictional representations of the truth has an agenda that is foreign to any American value that I hold.

That is correct. I'm picking on little Jo Jo because of his inaccuracy in stating that MM never claimed to be a documentary filmmaker. If I had a nickel for every time our obese friend called his films documentaries I would be a rich man.

And regardless of his awards, or his claims, his films are NOT documentaries. Hate to burst your bubble on that one. :)

Psychoblues
07-21-2007, 06:46 AM
No bubble burst here, jimnyc.

That is correct. I'm picking on little Jo Jo because of his inaccuracy in stating that MM never claimed to be a documentary filmmaker. If I had a nickel for every time our obese friend called his films documentaries I would be a rich man.

And regardless of his awards, or his claims, his films are NOT documentaries. Hate to burst your bubble on that one. :)

I've always considered the work of MM to be biased and agenda driven. Have you ever seen the "Victories At Sea" series on PBS? I've been watching them for years and knew even as a child they were propaganda.

jimnyc
07-21-2007, 06:48 AM

I've always considered the work of MM to be biased and agenda driven. Have you ever seen the "Victories At Sea" series on PBS? I've been watching them for years and knew even as a child they were propaganda.

Nope, I sure haven't. Sounds more like some sort of war flick my Dad would have enjoyed. He was in the "Sea Bees", which I admittedly know nothing about, but he was huge on war flicks and the Navy.

Psychoblues
07-21-2007, 06:57 AM
Reminding me of my age doesn't support your argument, jimnyc. My youngest brother was a Sea Bee during the Viet Nam War. I could talk for days about his problems.

Nope, I sure haven't. Sounds more like some sort of war flick my Dad would have enjoyed. He was in the "Sea Bees", which I admittedly know nothing about, but he was huge on war flicks and the Navy.

Google it up. My youngest brother is not interested in Google or of any sustainable consideration of survival as far as I can tell.

Nukeman
07-21-2007, 07:16 AM

Dear God In Heaven I am in total agreement with you Psycho!!!!!

:clap::laugh2::cheers2::dance:

jimnyc
07-21-2007, 07:24 AM
Dear God In Heaven I am in total agreement with you Psycho!!!!!

Psycho may hit the bottle a little more than myself, but at least he remains coherent enough to see the facts. Jokie on the other hand wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up his leg and bit his nutsack.

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 02:43 AM
What are we down to now, jimnyc? Just who is the worst drunk on board? I don't think jojo even drinks!!!!!!!!!!

Psycho may hit the bottle a little more than myself, but at least he remains coherent enough to see the facts. Jokie on the other hand wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up his leg and bit his nutsack.

You been hangin' out with oca too much and that "nutsack" remark exposes your insecurities!!!!!!

Otherwise, thanks for the recognition.

jimnyc
07-23-2007, 05:17 AM
What are we down to now, jimnyc? Just who is the worst drunk on board? I don't think jojo even drinks!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to agree there. After reading her rubbish for the past month I think it's safer to say she's on some sort of hallucinogens!

You been hangin' out with oca too much and that "nutsack" remark exposes your insecurities!!!!!!

Otherwise, thanks for the recognition.

You're welcome, Drunky. :)

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 05:38 AM
0536 hours, 19th poptop and you can't kick my ass yet?

I'll have to agree there. After reading her rubbish for the past month I think it's safer to say she's on some sort of hallucinogens!

You're welcome, Drunky. :)

Wuzzup with your weak ass, jimmy?

jimnyc
07-23-2007, 05:40 AM
0536 hours, 19th poptop and you can't kick my ass yet?

Wuzzup with your weak ass, jimmy?

Now why would I want to kick your ass? It's too early to even toy around with you, I'm only a few sips into my coffee!

19th? Damn, I'm a little low on funds lately, would you like to buy my liver? :laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 05:58 AM
lookie here, jimmy, jimbo or whoever you want to call yourself. $35 is cheap even for the Mexicans.

Now why would I want to kick your ass? It's too early to even toy around with you, I'm only a few sips into my coffee!

19th? Damn, I'm a little low on funds lately, would you like to buy my liver? :laugh2:

Just how tall is that grass of yours? Fried chicken livers is about all I can stand. Have you ever done the fried chicken gizzards? Truely a gift from God Almighty!!!!!!!!!

jimnyc
07-23-2007, 06:02 AM
lookie here, jimmy, jimbo or whoever you want to call yourself. $35 is cheap even for the Mexicans.

Just how tall is that grass of yours? Fried chicken livers is about all I can stand. Have you ever done the fried chicken gizzards? Truely a gift from God Almighty!!!!!!!!!

I live in a disgustingly overpriced and affluent neighborhood. I pay $100 a month for our landscaping services and that includes not only mowing my lawn, but all maintenance as well! Weed whacking, trimming the hedges, trimming the edges around the gardens, picking up of leaves and excess debris... I believe that's $25 per week as they come 4 times per month.

And before anyone chimes in, I'd happily do the work myself but my wife refuses to let me buy a proper mower, or any decent equipment for that fact!

jimnyc
07-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Fried chicken livers is about all I can stand. Have you ever done the fried chicken gizzards? Truely a gift from God Almighty!!!!!!!!!

My Grandfather loved the gizzards. He used to pop them out of the oven, put a little salt on them and munch away.

I'll stick with a slice of pizza and a coke, and wash it down with a twinkie. :)

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 06:15 AM
I drive 42.3 miles at least once a month for a good mess of fried gizzards.

My Grandfather loved the gizzards. He used to pop them out of the oven, put a little salt on them and munch away.

I'll stick with a slice of pizza and a coke, and wash it down with a twinkie. :)

That's 84.6 miles round trip. Does that tell you anything? You just can't get good gizzards anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Steel
07-23-2007, 07:15 AM

Most newspapers have both News and Opinion sections. The material in the Opinion section is not "news." Moore is expressing his opinions in film.

jimnyc
07-23-2007, 07:18 AM
Most newspapers have both News and Opinion sections. The material in the Opinion section is not "news." Moore is expressing his opinions in film.

Then he shouldn't refer to his garbage as documentaries.

Documentary - Movies, Television. based on or re-creating an actual event, era, life story, etc., that purports to be factually accurate and contains no fictional elements

Psychoblues
07-27-2007, 02:32 AM
Did you miss my remark about "Victory at Sea"?

Then he shouldn't refer to his garbage as documentaries.

Documentary - Movies, Television. based on or re-creating an actual event, era, life story, etc., that purports to be factually accurate and contains no fictional elements

It's a PBS series shown in the '50's that promotes propaganda at it's best. Even as a juvenile I spotted it.