PDA

View Full Version : Who Could Not Love Me???

Perianne
09-16-2015, 12:27 PM
My daughter and I went to get something to eat. We stopped at a Phillie Cheesesteak type of place. There was an Arab taking orders. He asked the man in front of me "Can I help you, sir?"

When it came my turn to order, he just looked at me and raised his eyebrows, as if saying "What???".

I don't think Arabs like western women. They prefer hairy women or goats.

Noir
09-16-2015, 12:42 PM

Are these the kinds of conversations you have with your friends and family offline?

Perianne
09-16-2015, 12:47 PM
Are these the kinds of conversations you have with your friends and family offline?

Most of my friends and co workers are amazed, but not amused, at the disrespect we get from Arabs. So yes, we discuss it.

Gunny
09-16-2015, 01:09 PM
My daughter and I went to get something to eat. We stopped at a Phillie Cheesesteak type of place. There was an Arab taking orders. He asked the man in front of me "Can I help you, sir?"

When it came my turn to order, he just looked at me and raised his eyebrows, as if saying "What???".

You are chattel to Arabs. Way it is there. A goat actually has more value than you do.

One of the biggest issues Westerners have with Middle Easterners is a complete lack of understanding of their culture. You want to give them "democracy" with a bunch of high-minded crap and they don't even have a concept of the word.

Perianne
09-16-2015, 01:14 PM
You are chattel to Arabs. Way it is there. A goat actually has more value than you do.

One of the biggest issues Westerners have with Middle Easterners is a complete lack of understanding of their culture. You want to give them "democracy" with a bunch of high-minded crap and they don't even have a concept of the word.

I experience Arab physicians every day I work. They are very respectful to the male nurses, not so to us. There are nights where the five nurses working will include four women with nearly 100 years experience, and one male nurse who is a newbie. The Arab physicians will take advice only from the sole male.

NightTrain
09-16-2015, 01:31 PM

It was probably the fact that he was serving you, instead of the other way around. Women are inferior in their culture, so he probably is pissed off all day long at his job by having to take orders from women.

Sucks to be him! I imagine his resentment will continue to build until he fits himself with one of those Special Vests and blows himself up along with a few infidels.

About all you can do is drop a line to the owner and tell him what a rude person is interfacing with customers. Alienating 50% of your customer base is a pretty stupid move and the owner would probably thank you profusely by bringing it to his/her attention. I'm sure you can look up the business online and get an email address pretty easily.

That's what I do when someone really pisses me off with their behavior with having no common courtesy in treating me properly as a customer. Only a couple of people in 44 years have earned my ire to bother reporting their shabby treatment of me, and after I did take action by talking with the owner, I was thanked sincerely and the situation was quickly remedied by removal of that person destroying their business.

Gunny
09-16-2015, 01:34 PM
I experience Arab physicians every day I work. They are very respectful to the male nurses, not so to us. There are nights where the five nursing working will include four women with nearly 100 years experience, and one male nurse who is a newbie. The Arab physicians will take advice only from the sole male.

Sounds about right. We had to take classes on the crap so we didn't get some woman hurt. For instance, you cannot address a woman nor she you without her husband directing her to first. But, if you address her, he can beat her.

Perianne
09-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Sounds about right. We had to take classes on the crap so we didn't get some woman hurt. For instance, you cannot address a woman nor she you without her husband directing her to first. But, if you address her, he can beat her.

That is so sad.

Gunny
09-16-2015, 01:55 PM
That is so sad.

Didn't say I agreed with it, and they won't do it in front of you. They take them home and do it. Kind of reeks of cowardice from the get-go, but it's their countries and their laws. What we learned was to just stay on the ship unless deployed when in the ME. During the Gulf War, we were completely isolated from everything because our women wouldn't rag up their heads and it offended the people we were there to protect. Go figure.

Perianne
09-16-2015, 02:35 PM
Didn't say I agreed with it, and they won't do it in front of you. They take them home and do it. Kind of reeks of cowardice from the get-go, but it's their countries and their laws. What we learned was to just stay on the ship unless deployed when in the ME. During the Gulf War, we were completely isolated from everything because our women wouldn't rag up their heads and it offended the people we were there to protect. Go figure.

I know you don't agree with it. I suspect if you saw some raghead slap me, you would defend me in a heartbeat. And so would many American men.

NightTrain
09-16-2015, 02:54 PM
I know you don't agree with it. I suspect if you saw some raghead slap me, you would defend me in a heartbeat. And so would many American men.

Yeah, that kind of bullshit is not tolerated. Only in a few extreme circumstances would I allow that to go unchecked, and that would be in self defense of a full fledged assault.

DLT
09-17-2015, 05:12 PM

Was he the owner or just an employee? Cause.....if I were to ever encounter an ahole that didn't want to wait on me, I generally would ask to speak to the manager or owner. I would inform them that, not only did they lose my business (who would trust a food place that has aholes that might spit in your food if you were the 'wrong race or color'?)....but that I'd be giving them a rather blunt but honest review online due to the quality of service (or lack thereof) and attitude of their employee(s).

Look for this kind of mindless bigotry to become the norm vs. the exception if we can't turn this country around and put it on the path in the right direction. It's what they do.

Gunny
09-19-2015, 09:32 AM
Was he the owner or just an employee? Cause.....if I were to ever encounter an ahole that didn't want to wait on me, I generally would ask to speak to the manager or owner. I would inform them that, not only did they lose my business (who would trust a food place that has aholes that might spit in your food if you were the 'wrong race or color'?)....but that I'd be giving them a rather blunt but honest review online due to the quality of service (or lack thereof) and attitude of their employee(s).

Look for this kind of mindless bigotry to become the norm vs. the exception if we can't turn this country around and put it on the path in the right direction. It's what they do.

It's not that simple and the problem starts at the top. These Arabs, Indians, and Mexicans get their degrees in THEIR country and WE recognize their degrees. Add to the mix the cost of medical/dental insurance and poor people are going for cut rate. Unfortunately, you get what you pay for. I swear that Arab dentist I went to was trained by the Marquis de Sade. That was a one time visit. :laugh:

Then factor in they own every Motel 6 on I-95, and half the stop n robs in the country, and who are you going to complain to? The owner's usually the biggest asshole. But WE have done this to ourselves. The left promotes it and the right is too afraid to be called un-PC to say anything. Try going to one of THEIR countries with your American degree and see how much catering you get. They'll cater your wallet until it's empty. We carry a lawyer on every deployment for the sole reason of paying graft for locked up Marines and Sailors. Doesn't matter what they did as long as you got the price.

Point is, you can blame all these foreign buttheads for being foreign buttheads, but WE let them in. Either by retarded idealism or doing nothing. So I blame the right as much as the goofy left. What did Edmund Burke say about good men doing nothing ......

NightTrain
09-19-2015, 09:49 AM
and half the stop n robs in the country,

The Stop N' Rob thing never fails to crack me up. :thumb:

Gunny
09-19-2015, 10:19 AM
The Stop N' Rob thing never fails to crack me up. :thumb:

That's what we call them in San Antonio. :laugh: