PDA

View Full Version : 20 students suspended after Virginia redneck rally

gabosaurus
09-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Those darn hillbilly kids, they just can't seem to behave! Where are their parents?

http://www.roanoke.com/news/education/christiansburg/christiansburg-students-suspended-following-confederate-flag-rally/article_01d91e76-379c-54da-9e1b-81b598234034.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2015, 06:15 PM
Those darn hillbilly kids, they just can't seem to behave! Where are their parents?

http://www.roanoke.com/news/education/christiansburg/christiansburg-students-suspended-following-confederate-flag-rally/article_01d91e76-379c-54da-9e1b-81b598234034.html

If it had been blacks or muslims protesting there would have been no suspensions. In fact the liberal asses in charge would have scrambled to give in to whatever they demanded!
This nation has completely lost its track!
I bet the loons there have no problem teaching man caused global warming which is a damn lie and a liberal "religion"..
This nation will not reverse and heal itself unless/until blood is shed and very likely many tons of it IMHO.

This is what we conservatives get for not slapping the Sumbiatches down when they cranked this shit up big time back in the 70's.
Now--WE WILL PAY THE DAMN FIDDLER, YOU CAN BET YOUR LAST DIME ON THAT, SOONER OR LATER!! -TYR

Gunny
09-17-2015, 06:22 PM

Fuck YOU ,and fuck the piece of shit school. I'm more intelligent than any one of you city=dwelling leftwing sewer rat cockroaches and I'm a f-ing redneck. And I can hunt and grow my own damned dinner. I don't have to take my foodstamps down to the A&P to buy shit someone else grew or hunted and then call them names for doing it.

You city dwelling fucking liberals don't even deserve to be alive according to Darwin's Theory. You know, that guy YOU all love to quote? Hypocrites to the death you are.

jimnyc
09-17-2015, 06:37 PM
Fuck YOU ,and fuck the piece of shit school. I'm more intelligent than any one of you city=dwelling leftwing sewer rat cockroaches and I'm a f-ing redneck. And I can hunt and grow my own damned dinner. I don't have to take my foodstamps down to the A&P to buy shit someone else grew or hunted and then call them names for doing it.

You city dwelling fucking liberals don't even deserve to be alive according to Darwin's Theory. You know, that guy YOU all love to quote? Hypocrites to the death you are.

Dude, she TROLLED you, and you took the bait. This shit has nothing to do with "rednecks" or "hillbillies". She knows darned well who gets irritated by what, and what to say to get certain people riled up.

Now, on topic - imagine if some nasty queers were told somewhere that they weren't allowed to be flying their fruity rainbow flags? Then the ever so tolerant liberals would be up in arms about us "homophobes". Ya gotta let the queers have their freedoms. Hell, in schools, they want to even let the transgendered use other bathrooms and such. But have an American flag or a Confederate flag? Now you're in trouble!

gabosaurus
09-17-2015, 07:57 PM
Of course, if I post something that someone in particular disagrees with, that is "trolling." :rolleyes:

Gunny and Tyr, I totally disagree with you, but I always enjoy reading your opinions. I never have to ask where you stand on an issue.

aboutime
09-17-2015, 08:07 PM

Gunny. Like it or not. The resident DP troll got you to fall for her trolling.

Whenever you see anything from gabby, in any form. Think this....http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg

Remember. Gabby is to DP as Hillary is to Lies, Ignorance, and Stupid.

tailfins
09-17-2015, 09:08 PM
Dude, she TROLLED you, and you took the bait. This shit has nothing to do with "rednecks" or "hillbillies". She knows darned well who gets irritated by what, and what to say to get certain people riled up.

Now, on topic - imagine if some nasty queers were told somewhere that they weren't allowed to be flying their fruity rainbow flags? Then the ever so tolerant liberals would be up in arms about us "homophobes". Ya gotta let the queers have their freedoms. Hell, in schools, they want to even let the transgendered use other bathrooms and such. But have an American flag or a Confederate flag? Now you're in trouble!

Nice reminder, Jim. I'm thinking if a heckler starts a thread, don't react. If a heckler posts in YOUR thread, stay on topic.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2015, 09:20 PM

We are in full phase of the tyrannies of the minorities and that thanks to the stinking lib/dems... :mad::mad:

DragonStryk72
09-18-2015, 04:01 AM
Of course, if I post something that someone in particular disagrees with, that is "trolling." :rolleyes:

Gunny and Tyr, I totally disagree with you, but I always enjoy reading your opinions. I never have to ask where you stand on an issue.

No, it's how you post. You are intentionally inflammatory whenever you post topics, and that is why you are deemed a troll.

Now, Gabs, why is it that you are against free speech?

You are, that's not a debate. The school is as well, and that occurs here:

“Vehicles must be free from displaying any flags or symbols that are deemed offensive to any race, religion, ethnic group, or sexual orientation.”

Militant Islamists hate the American flag, so that's out. Atheists hate religious symbols, so those are out (even Wiccan stars, and Buddhist starts). That policy, and those like serve ONE purpose: To end free speech.

Now, I'm not that big into hyperbole, and this isn't that. That is literally trying to silence even innocent people. What about those who have a rosary on their rearview? Yup, that's out. Doesn't matter what they said.

Further, I'm surprised you're against this abomination against education. I mean seriously, can you imagine a better time to educate everyone on the true history of the imagery, and what it's come to mean? I can't, seems pretty well perfect, and trying to squash expression will only create resentment.

So, in short, the school's response was to A) remove free speech, B) reject education, C) Encourage dissent, and D) Raise racial tensions.

Can't say I support their reaction. Call me crazy, but I think there was a better way to handle this than that.

Voted4Reagan
09-18-2015, 04:14 AM

Gabs... why change the headline of the article? The real headline is...

Christiansburg students suspended following Confederate flag rally.

It has to do with the display of Confederate Battle Flags on Motor Vehicles.

You mislead people by changing the headlines... that is trolling.

You are a smart poster but when you do things like this it really is the height of intellectual dishonesty.

Since when are you against a Students right to protest? They were not advocating Slavery. They were protesting their rights in regard to display a Military Flag on their personal Vehicles. Or do you only support those rights when it is an issue that is important to YOU?

Care to reply Gabby?

sundaydriver
09-18-2015, 05:20 AM
We are in full phase of the tyrannies of the minorities and that thanks to the stinking lib/dems... :mad::mad:

The ban on Confederate paraphernalia for this school district on school grounds has been in place since 2002 after racial tensions in a school district that is 80% white. So yes it was done to protect a minority of the students. Who did this, there is an easy answer for this one. The local school board decided to ban the confederate flag. This wasn't caused by the state, or some leftist conspiracy; it was caused by their friends, neighbors, and parents.

Kids like to test limits. They tested and learned their limits.

jimnyc
09-18-2015, 07:25 AM
Gabs... why change the headline of the article? The real headline is...

Christiansburg students suspended following Confederate flag rally.

It has to do with the display of Confederate Battle Flags on Motor Vehicles.

You mislead people by changing the headlines... that is trolling.

Don't look for a reply, you nailed it, and anything else added is nothing more than an excuse or a lie.

Voted4Reagan
09-18-2015, 07:31 AM
Don't look for a reply, you nailed it, and anything else added is nothing more than an excuse or a lie.

Then I would suggest the following:

POSTED THREAD TITLE MUST MATCH HEADLINE OF THE ARTICLE EXACTLY.

This would apply to ALL POLITICS AND NEWS BOARDS.

Any continuous violation of this policy would be considered Trolling and subject to suspension of board privileges.

Opinion??

jimnyc
09-18-2015, 07:37 AM
Then I would suggest the following:

POSTED THREAD TITLE MUST MATCH HEADLINE OF THE ARTICLE EXACTLY.

This would apply to ALL POLITICS AND NEWS BOARDS.

Any continuous violation of this policy would be considered Trolling and subject to suspension of board privileges.

Opinion??

Honestly, I've posted different titles before too. But they are generally the same as the original, or on topic - and 99% of the time I can provide the site that gave the title I wrote. I don't make up titles unless what is going to be written is of my own.

But there's a difference between posting a different title to better express things in a forum description - and posting things purposely to piss off a few people.

Either way, she's not worth the time to change things. I simply pointed out the trolling - again. I only see things that are quoted. I wish others would ignore this type of crap, or at least not quote it. :)

Voted4Reagan
09-18-2015, 07:47 AM
Honestly, I've posted different titles before too. But they are generally the same as the original, or on topic - and 99% of the time I can provide the site that gave the title I wrote. I don't make up titles unless what is going to be written is of my own.

But there's a difference between posting a different title to better express things in a forum description - and posting things purposely to piss off a few people.

Either way, she's not worth the time to change things. I simply pointed out the trolling - again. I only see things that are quoted. I wish others would ignore this type of crap, or at least not quote it. :)

Sad thing is, I know that Gabs is smart enough to avoid trolling and even engage in intelligent debate... I give her a lot of leeway in this regard and try to encourage her to be an Honest Poster and not a Flame baiting troll.

we have to consider WHEN it is time to Fish or Cut Bait.... weather to save the damaged limb, or amputate it.

There has to come a point where tolerance is lost

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2015, 07:52 AM
Had they been black students protesting by burning down the school, the obama would have already praise them and met with some of them methinks.
What we see in this nation now is the suppression of free speech and primary targeting of certain religious and racial group(s)!!
Same type of action taken against the Jews in Germany years before the Nazi's started gassing them.
This type of suppression is Fed government approved and promoted--thats why its so dangerous.
Select groups are protected and even encouraged to dissent and even take violent action while others(as in this case) are
being targeted for protesting when liberal authority idiots go a bridge too far!--Tyr

Jeff
09-19-2015, 06:48 AM

Wow, imagine that, maybe it's because they tell the truth, they have there own beliefs and are proud of them, instead of being a Obama parrot and having no earthly idea of what you are saying. :rolleyes:

Gunny
09-19-2015, 09:13 AM

Heh. I "take the bait" only went I want to. ;) When the baby's asleep and I got the time .... :laugh:

And I totally agree with your assessment. My GF got in my ass for wearing my Lynyrd Skynyrd rebel flag tee a little more often than I used to. Actually accused me of trying to make a point. I would never .... :whistling2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2015, 09:21 AM
Heh. I "take the bait" only went I want to. ;) When the baby's asleep and I got the time .... :laugh:

And I totally agree with your assessment. My GF got in my ass for wearing my Lynyrd Skynyrd rebel flag tee a little more often than I used to. Actually accused me of trying to make a point. I would never .... :whistling2:

One can never go wrong when its --

Lynyrd Skynyrd- :beer: - :salute: -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2015, 09:31 AM
Wow, imagine that, maybe it's because they tell the truth, they have there own beliefs and are proud of them, instead of being a Obama parrot and having no earthly idea of what you are saying. :rolleyes:

Gunny and I have butted heads before but I respect him for his firm stand and service to this nation.
Additionally and especially for his patriotism and --"don't take no shit attitude".
My best friend , long ago-- decorated Marine Korean war veteran was just like that!
That extremely tough 'ole sumbiatch would just as soon spit beechnut in your eye as shake your hand.
Always your call when you spoke with him. I am sure that had it been him instead of that other badass Marine attacked by a grizzly bear he too would have killed that monster with a knife and survived!
General rule is -"Don't try to ffkk with a Marine"......as ass stompings sometimes take a damn long time to recover from. :laugh:-Tyr

Gunny
09-19-2015, 10:11 AM
Gunny and I have butted heads before but I respect him for his firm stand and service to this nation.
Additionally and especially for his patriotism and --"don't take no shit attitude".
My best friend , long ago-- decorated Marine Korean war veteran was just like that!
That extremely tough 'ole sumbiatch would just as soon spit beechnut in your eye as shake your hand.
Always your call when you spoke with him. I am sure that had it been him instead of that other badass Marine attacked by a grizzly bear he too would have killed that monster with a knife and survived!
General rule is -"Don't try to ffkk with a Marine"......as ass stompings sometimes take a damn long time to recover from. :laugh:-Tyr

I used to work for a Korean war vet Marine. I'd rather take on ISIS with a pocket knife than him. And to put it in perspective, I was a bouncer in a biker bar at the time. There're some people you just don't fuck with. We had a 2 on 8 fight going and he showed up with his shotgun. Shoot anyone? Nope. Just started buttstroking people. WHILE telling them off. THAT is Hard Corps. But what really did some dumbasses have to offer? You're talking about a hardass that marched from the Chosin Resivoir to the sea, fighting the Chinese the entire way. They took no shit and carried all the dead with them.

Me? I'd like to know if in my day I measured up. But those billy badasses were so tough "tough" ran away from them. Just insert your Chuck Norris jokes here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2015, 10:30 AM
I used to work for a Korean war vet Marine. I'd rather take on ISIS with a pocket knife than him. And to put it in perspective, I was a bouncer in a biker bar at the time. There're some people you just don't fuck with. We had a 2 on 8 fight going and he showed up with his shotgun. Shoot anyone? Nope. Just started buttstroking people. WHILE telling them off. THAT is Hard Corps. But what really did some dumbasses have to offer? You're talking about a hardass that marched from the Chosin Resivoir to the sea, fighting the Chinese the entire way. They took no shit and carried all the dead with them.

Me? I'd like to know if in my day I measured up. But those billy badasses were so tough "tough" ran away from them. Just insert your Chuck Norris jokes here.

My friend, no jokes from me . Such men wrote the damn book on being bad-asses. Although he always told me to my face he thought me to truly be one "tough son of a bitch" , I knew and he knew that he could take me without even breaking a sweat! And that with me in my prime and he an old man--at least an old man in my eyes then...
My other great friend, an Army Vietnam war veteran was truly a damn bad-ass too! Yet I knew had they ever fought fought each other, which one would have won. That is, if both didnt die in the fight..
Both were fine honorable men and tougher than ten penny nails!!
Don't we all wonder how we'd measured up had we went thru the living hell they had!!?
Both men fought in some truly bad combat situations and survived. --Tyr

jimnyc
09-19-2015, 10:38 AM
Quick poll:

Would you rather be in a parking lot with 20 "rednecks" carrying a confederate flag - or in a parking lot with 20 liberals protesting their right to kill babies?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2015, 10:42 AM
Quick poll:

Would you rather be in a parking lot with 20 "rednecks" carrying a confederate flag - or in a parking lot with 20 liberals protesting their right to kill babies?

Both! Supporting the first and ever so happily beating the living hell out of the second one. Not joking! -Tyr

Gunny
09-19-2015, 10:55 AM
My friend, no jokes from me . Such men wrote the damn book on being bad-asses. Although he always told me to my face he thought me to truly be one "tough son of a bitch" , I knew and he knew that he could take me without even breaking a sweat! And that with me in my prime and he an old man--at least an old man in my eyes then...
My other great friend, an Army Vietnam war veteran was truly a damn bad-ass too! Yet I knew had they ever fought fought each other, which one would have won. That is, if both didnt die in the fight..
Both were fine honorable men and tougher than ten penny nails!!
Don't we all wonder how we'd measured up had we went thru the living hell they had!!?
Both men fought in some truly bad combat situations and survived. --Tyr

You will rarely see two war vets get in a fight. You will rarely see a war vet get into a fight period. It usually happens when some punk in a bar comes up and says "So you think you're tough because you were a Marine, huh?" Then you offer to buy them a beer while kind of just watching them like a hawk and waiting. If they take the beer you're good. If they're determined to prove who and what they are, you put your hat on the bar so it doesn't get messed up.

But vets? We don't want to fight each other. For one, we KNOW it's a fight to the death. The dumbest, most uniformed shit I ever hear is "So you think you can fight?" I actually can, but because of stuff I've done on my own time, but the military teaches you to KILL, not fight. Ain't no bar fight game going on. And that's what people like Gabby don't get ...

This ain't a game to us. It ain't funny. And we don't need it. I don't have shit to prove to a dumbass wet behind the ears punk on his second beer.

aboutime
09-19-2015, 07:18 PM
Quick poll:

Jim. First of all. There would NEVER be 20 liberals....alive, in any parking lot protesting anything. They'd all be lined up at the doors to PLANNED PARENTHOOD, trying to buy aborted Brain parts to complete their birth.:laugh:
Meanwhile. And all the Brain Parts would be from Liberal Rednecks who clean Cess Pools.