PDA

View Full Version : Search warrant: Wisconsin woman beheaded with sword

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2015, 10:32 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/search-warrant-wisconsin-woman-beheaded-sword-192140550.html

Search warrant: Wisconsin woman beheaded with sword

SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. (AP) — A 68-year-old Wisconsin woman was stabbed and beheaded with a sword with a 4-foot blade, according to a search warrant.

Jane Skalitzky, a retired special education teacher, was found dead at a town house in Sun Prairie, a suburb of the state capital of Madison. A 40-year-old man was arrested last Friday.

A search warrant filed Wednesday said Skalitzky was stabbed and beheaded, the Wisconsin State Journal reported.

According to the warrant, Skalitzky had driven the suspect to the town house where he sometimes stayed. The warrant said the man's roommate said he heard "stomping noises" from upstairs and heard the woman scream, "No, no, no."

When the roommate got upstairs, he found the man holding the sword and standing over the woman's body on the floor. Skalitzky had been decapitated and also had injuries to her hands, the roommate said.

The roommate said he approached the suspect, who quietly gave up the sword and let his roommate lead him "like a child" to a downstairs couch. The roommate went outside to call 911, and police arrived and took the suspect into custody. No formal charges had been filed as of Thursday, according to online court records.

The officers found a bloody sword on the town house porch. The search warrant said police also found a machete and a semi-automatic pistol with a laser sight in the town house.

The suspect was taken to a secure mental health facility, where he remains, Dane County Sheriff's Lt. Kerry Porter said Wednesday.

Skalitzky retired in 2007 after a 30-year career as a special education teacher in the Sun Prairie School District. Her funeral is set for Friday.

Shirley Fass, who also was a teacher in the district, remembered Skalitzky as a strong advocate for her students and a caring, engaged co-worker who was "fun and bubbly."

"She cared so much about everybody," Fass said Monda
------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

Well as low-key as this is, not much information on the murdering bastard-that tells me he most likely is a prayer rug praying, raghead piece of shit.
If not then 2nd choice is a liberal crazy ass bastard that thinks obama is a messiah. Odds are a 100 to 1 he is one of those two.
Had he been a white Christian conservative this would have already been blasted to the high heavens and back again!--Tyr

NightTrain
09-18-2015, 11:28 PM
It did kind of have a muzzie feel to it, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Looks like she was murdered by her own step-son, and he's a nutjob that was off his meds.

The mugshot pretty much sums it up :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7663&stc=1

http://host.madison.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/homicide-suspect-matthew-skalitzky-beheaded-his-mother-with-a-sword/article_9e2e86d2-e358-58e0-ba6c-a91b245d1f94.html

sundaydriver
09-19-2015, 05:43 AM
Well as low-key as this is, not much information on the murdering bastard-that tells me he most likely is a prayer rug praying, raghead piece of shit.
If not then 2nd choice is a liberal crazy ass bastard that thinks obama is a messiah. Odds are a 100 to 1 he is one of those two.
Had he been a white Christian conservative this would have already been blasted to the high heavens and back again!--Tyr

Another poor attempt at bearing false witness from a guy that claims to be Christian, a person of high morals, and ethical as hell. :rolleyes:

fj1200
09-22-2015, 01:37 PM
Another poor attempt at bearing false witness from a guy that claims to be Christian, a person of high morals, and ethical as hell. :rolleyes:

Predictions that don't pan out never get much play. :dunno:

Black Diamond
09-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Tyr didn't make a prediction. And have we ruled out the possibility that the fucker worships Obama?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-22-2015, 09:13 PM
Tyr didn't make a prediction. And have we ruled out the possibility that the fucker worships Obama?

Quite correct. What I did was name the two most likely crazies to do such a hideous, evil act..
Just because he does not appear to be a muzzie crazy does mean he isn 't a dem/lib/leftist crazy bastard.
Usual suspects look for anything to criticize me about.-Tyr

red state
09-22-2015, 09:31 PM
It did kind of have a muzzie feel to it, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Looks like she was murdered by her own step-son, and he's a nutjob that was off his meds.

The mugshot pretty much sums it up :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7663&stc=1

http://host.madison.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/homicide-suspect-matthew-skalitzky-beheaded-his-mother-with-a-sword/article_9e2e86d2-e358-58e0-ba6c-a91b245d1f94.html

Scragly beard.......on meds.......HECK, he could be both a muSLUM or a nutjob libtard! I bet he could have possibly been living in the basement playing some kind of sword video game and got sick of his mom telling him to get off his @$$ and go find a job!!! That definitely makes him a libtard.

sundaydriver
09-23-2015, 08:11 AM
Predictions that don't pan out never get much play. :dunno:

I don't take his rants baseless as predictions. More like please Lord, let it be a Muzzzie that did this bad act and if not I'll still claim it was an Obama lover, lib/scum.

fj1200
09-23-2015, 10:15 AM

No?

... he most likely is ...

My point remains...

... never get much play.

:)

WiccanLiberal
09-23-2015, 11:32 AM
I am going on a rant here. I am sick to death of the childish nonsense on this board and some other sites. How is it appropriate to immediately jump on a story like this to put forth your own agenda? Anti muslim, anti left wing, anti right wing, endlessly. As far as I am concerned you are all lacking in a little human compassion. This poor woman was apparently murdered by her mentally ill son for pity's sake. If she has surviving family, what would they think of your reducing their family tragedy to an excuse to push your own bete noirs forward as the culprit. How about a SERIOUS discussion about how to create better resources for the family of the mentally ill to help avoid this sort of thing? It's just easier to blame Obama or blame the imams or blame freaking Santa Claus. Here's a hard truth. AS A SOCIETY, WE ARE FAILING EACH OTHER AND IT TOTALLY SUCKS!

Voted4Reagan
09-23-2015, 11:39 AM
TYR... I have to agree that you jumped way outside the lines with your initial evaluation.

My better half is right.... it needs to change.... and soon... for all of us.

It's not "Muzzies" or any other person or group that we need to blame... we need to find a way to address the issues without all the partisan crap from both sides...

Nonnie
09-23-2015, 11:58 AM
TYR... I have to agree that you jumped way outside the lines with your initial evaluation.

My better half is right.... it needs to change.... and soon... for all of us.

It's not "Muzzies" or any other person or group that we need to blame... we need to find a way to address the issues without all the partisan crap from both sides...

Due to the stories in the media and the way this lady was killed, most would jump to the same conclusion as Tyr did, it's just that Tyr stuck his neck out and said it. So he only said what many thought.

As for Obama, I haven't a clue about him so the 2nd prediction is over my head.

Nonnie
09-23-2015, 12:04 PM

Sundaydriver, you have to remember that Christians are also human, we're not aliens. We don't get it right all the time, we don't claim that we do. We follow the scriptures to the best of our ability, sometimes emotions build that lead us astray.

I've asked for many years and no Atheist has supplied one. Could you enlighten me as to what this stereotypical Christian criteria is please?

NightTrain
09-23-2015, 12:53 PM
I am going on a rant here. I am sick to death of the childish nonsense on this board and some other sites. How is it appropriate to immediately jump on a story like this to put forth your own agenda? Anti muslim, anti left wing, anti right wing, endlessly. As far as I am concerned you are all lacking in a little human compassion. This poor woman was apparently murdered by her mentally ill son for pity's sake. If she has surviving family, what would they think of your reducing their family tragedy to an excuse to push your own bete noirs forward as the culprit. How about a SERIOUS discussion about how to create better resources for the family of the mentally ill to help avoid this sort of thing? It's just easier to blame Obama or blame the imams or blame freaking Santa Claus. Here's a hard truth. AS A SOCIETY, WE ARE FAILING EACH OTHER AND IT TOTALLY SUCKS!

Tyr said what first popped into every single person's mind when first hearing it.

Ranting about normal reactions and thoughts when confronted with a beheading is a little over the top. As soon as details emerged showing it was a nutjob rather than a muzzie, it was posted here in this thread by me.

I think it's a little disingenuous of you to say that it's putting forth an agenda when it's a common reaction by every American when hearing about a beheading to not immediately think that it's probably going to be another muzzie run amok on a helpless, unarmed civilian. That's the signature style of a muslim atrocity, like it or not.

That happens because it's always a muzzie beheading someone except in very rare cases where it was a mentally ill person living out a 'Kill Bill' scene or something.

Be honest - your first thought was it was probably a muslim, right? I sure as hell did, and I'll bet money so did you. Normal people don't run around whacking off heads unless you subscribe to a particular religion.

WiccanLiberal
09-23-2015, 01:13 PM
My first reaction was how awful it was. My second was I hope they figure it out. I DON'T have a need to jump in with a stereotype to tag onto a crime. There was a murder suicide here on Long Island a year ago - a son murdered his mother just before Halloween by beheading her and then jumped in front of a train. Anonymous murder by a Muslim fanatic is something bizarre to assume. People are, by and large, murdered by people they know. Nobody else is likely to get as pissed off at us as those we are closest to.

namvet
09-23-2015, 01:55 PM
could be a home grown terrorists

NightTrain
09-23-2015, 02:12 PM
My first reaction was how awful it was. My second was I hope they figure it out. I DON'T have a need to jump in with a stereotype to tag onto a crime. There was a murder suicide here on Long Island a year ago - a son murdered his mother just before Halloween by beheading her and then jumped in front of a train. Anonymous murder by a Muslim fanatic is something bizarre to assume. People are, by and large, murdered by people they know. Nobody else is likely to get as pissed off at us as those we are closest to.

So you're claiming that the likelihood of the perp being a muzzie never once crossed your mind?

I find that hard to believe. You're smarter than that.

Black Diamond
09-23-2015, 02:43 PM
So you're claiming that the likelihood of the perp being a muzzie never once crossed your mind?

When the second plane hit, did anyone think I wasn't Islamic??

WiccanLiberal
09-23-2015, 02:57 PM

Not until I started reading this thread and I dismissed it as the least likely option.

Gunny
09-23-2015, 03:30 PM

I don't like the presumption that someone using a sword is a Muslim. Hell, I'd LOVE to get into a sword fight with one of those Arab assholes. I've been able to use two different types of swords since my 20s. Give me a katana or a claymore and you better know your stuff.

Just because these idiot ISIS whackjobs like to use beheading as a means of outraging us doesn't mean a thing about the weapon. It's like blaming a gun. It ain't the weapon. It's the person using it.

red state
09-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Due to the stories in the media and the way this lady was killed, most would jump to the same conclusion as Tyr did, it's just that Tyr stuck his neck out and said it. So he only said what many thought.

As for Obama, I haven't a clue about him so the 2nd prediction is over my head.

Greatly honest and fantastically open minded post, Nonnie......I'll remember this and appreciate the honesty immensely. Do we still know anything about the creep? I'll laugh my @$$ off when Tyr is right (AGAIN) and will commend him for at least being honest. To bad we have WAY too many dis-honest folks contributing to our downfall as a Nation of "OSTRICHES". Make no bones about it.......you're either of the two OR a REAL AMERICAN trying to do something about it and knows where our ROOT causes are!!!! Good for you, TYR!!!! I think this site is just fine.

:clap:

red state
09-23-2015, 04:52 PM
I don't like the presumption that someone using a sword is a Muslim. Hell, I'd LOVE to get into a sword fight with one of those Arab assholes. I've been able to use two different types of swords since my 20s. Give me a katana or a claymore and you better know your stuff.

Just because these idiot ISIS whackjobs like to use beheading as a means of outraging us doesn't mean a thing about the weapon. It's like blaming a gun. It ain't the weapon. It's the person using it.

No, I don't either cuz from what I've seen, these muSLUM trash don't know how to use a gun, knife or sword BUT they sure as HELL know how to victimize women. I'm not going to waste my time looking into what this creep was but it will still be interesting to know if he was a 'convert' or what I said......a momma's basement living lib.

Gunny
09-23-2015, 05:21 PM

No, I don't either cuz from what I've seen, these muSLUM trash don't know how to use a gun, knife or sword BUT they sure as HELL know how to victimize women. I'm not going to waste my time looking into what this creep was but it will still be interesting to know if he was a 'convert' or what I said......a momma's basement living lib.

They can't shoot worth a fuck. Why do you think they use IEDs?

"Creep's" name is "target" at 1500 meters.

Elessar
09-23-2015, 05:36 PM
Sundaydriver, you have to remember that Christians are also human, we're not aliens. We don't get it right all the time, we don't claim that we do. We follow the scriptures to the best of our ability, sometimes emotions build that lead us astray.

I've asked for many years and no Atheist has supplied one. Could you enlighten me as to what this stereotypical Christian criteria is please?

Sunday seems to bear being judgmental at the outset without questioning a member.

sundaydriver
09-23-2015, 06:07 PM

Anyone can fall into sin or be led astray by desires, lusts or fears. When did I become an atheist?

I doubt as good a Christian as some claim to be would rush to judgement to lay blame on a race with no facts, or want of facts to substantiate their fears and hatred just to say; see what they are capable of. And if not them it must be someone from that other group that I hate.

sundaydriver
09-23-2015, 06:15 PM
Sunday seems to bear being judgmental at the outset without questioning a member.

I'm on his ignore list since the 1st time I questioned said member, so it's difficult.

My judgement is based on past similar posts. It took less than an hour for NT to post the full story to refute the OP's accusations. The OP could have easily found it also if he had wanted to since it was already out there at the time of his posting. He chose not to and went with his usual baseless ranting instead in the hope it would be true.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2015, 06:28 PM
Why Islam beheads and why it beheads its victims far more than any other group/religion.
Beheaded victim= most likely culprit is a muslim.
Just AS car-bombing= most likely culprit is a muslim.
Facts do not lie. Any neither do I.. -Tyr

Beheading in Islam
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Part of a series on
Islam
"Allah" in Arabic calligraphy
Beliefs[show]
Practices[show]
Texts and laws[show]
History[show]
Denominations[show]
Culture and society[show]