PDA

View Full Version : New Secretary of the Army openly gay

SassyLady
09-20-2015, 03:25 AM
Has never served in military, but

Obama to nominate first openly gay service secretary to lead the Army
President Obama, in a historic first for the Pentagon, has chosen to nominate Eric Fanning to lead the Army, a move that would make him the first openly gay civilian secretary of one of the military services.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-to-nominate-first-openly-gay-service-secretary-to-lead-the-army/2015/09/18/d4b1aafe-5e30-11e5-8e9e-dce8a2a2a679_story.html

The White House announced Friday afternoon that President Barack Obama intends to nominate Erik F. Fanning as the next secretary of the Army, a move that would make Fanning the first openly gay person to lead the Army if confirmed by the Senate.
Fanning has served as acting under secretary of the Army since June 2015 and previously served as special assistant to Secretary of Defense Ash Carter. He has a long record of national security service in the military and Congress which dates back more than two decades. The 47-year-old, however, has no record of military service, but it is not a requirement for the position and many who have held the position have not served.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/18/obama-to-nominate-first-openly-gay-man-as-secretary-of-the-army/

Black Diamond
09-20-2015, 04:11 AM
He was probably chosen *because " he was gay.

Bilgerat
09-20-2015, 08:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gymM-a9BRbU

jimnyc
09-20-2015, 08:51 AM
So long as the rest of the world knows that the people didn't put in the fruit loop.

Kathianne
09-20-2015, 08:53 AM
Without a doubt.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2015, 09:18 AM

He was chosen to stick a big finger in our eyes, make us a laughing stock of the world and weaken our military/moral. Everything I predicted and pointed out in my thread here titled, I TAKE MY STAND..
This "muslim in hiding",deliberately destroys our image to the world...-Tyr

Abbey Marie
09-20-2015, 12:32 PM
I'm going to make myself feel better by focusing on the fact that at least he's not Muslim.

(He isn't, is he?)

Black Diamond
09-20-2015, 12:35 PM
I'm going to make myself feel better by focusing on the fact that at least he's not Muslim.

(He isn't, is he?)

A queer Muslim. Obama's ultimate eff you to America.

DLT
09-20-2015, 12:56 PM
Has never served in military, but

I don't know if you remember this or not....but I recall quite clearly how, back in the 90s, Bill Clinton got up out of bed every day and appeared to reflect on "how can we fool them (the American public) today?". Well...Obama gets up, no doubt, and reflects on "how can I poke, prod, punish and piss off the Americans today".

Appointing this non-military gay to that position was yet another poke/stick in the symbolic eyes of most Americans. No doubt about it.

Perianne
09-20-2015, 12:59 PM
I don't know if you remember this or not....but I recall quite clearly how, back in the 90s, Bill Clinton got up out of bed every day and appeared to reflect on "how can we fool them (the American public) today?". Well...Obama gets up, no doubt, and reflects on "how can I poke, prod, punish and piss off the Americans today".

Appointing this non-military gay to that position was yet another poke/stick in the symbolic eyes of most Americans. No doubt about it.

Obama is a freak. He identifies with other freaks. He should write a book about freaks.

tailfins
09-20-2015, 01:24 PM
Obama is a freak. He identifies with other freaks. He should write a book about freaks.

On January 20, 2017 our nation can "freak out"! :salute:

Perianne
09-20-2015, 01:33 PM
On January 20, 2017 our nation can "freak out"! :salute:

Unless the new president is the Lizard Queen. In that case we all drown ourselves.

Black Diamond
09-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Unless the new president is the Lizard Queen. In that case we all drown ourselves.

Jim Morrisons wife?

indago
09-20-2015, 03:26 PM
http://afrocityblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/barack-obama-pissing-on-america.jpg

aboutime
09-20-2015, 04:07 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/villagepeeps.jpg

It started with the Army...and will end with the Obama Private forces...http://icansayit.com/images/blackpan12.jpg

Gunny
09-20-2015, 04:11 PM
Can tell you this ... they want to play THAT? You come around for hygiene inspection and I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting on me to whip mu dick out. Some gay-ass MF-er ain't checking jack shit on me.

Black Diamond
09-20-2015, 04:12 PM
And we still have 16 mode months of this shit.. At least

Gunny
09-20-2015, 04:17 PM
And we still have 16 mode months of this shit.. At least

And asswipe seems to be purposefully trying to outrage people. THAT is what gets me. He's doing crap just to piss us off.

Black Diamond
09-20-2015, 04:43 PM
And asswipe seems to be purposefully trying to outrage people. THAT is what gets me. He's doing crap just to piss us off.

I have tried to be positive saying only 16 months. But after the last two months its turned into fuck we have 16 more months.

Gunny
09-20-2015, 05:17 PM
I have tried to be positive saying only 16 months. But after the last two months its turned into fuck we have 16 more months.

I hear ya.

Abbey Marie
09-20-2015, 06:14 PM
You just know he is laughing at all of us Conservatives.

"Hey, I know, let's invite the Muslim clock-maker to the WH" "Ha ha ha ha".

"Hey, I know, let's appoint an openly gay Secretary of the Army!" "Ha ha ha ha".

Etc., etc.

:mad:

Elessar
09-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Jim Morrisons wife?

Ouch!

I liked Jim...one of the best male voices ever...

Black Diamond
09-20-2015, 06:48 PM
Ouch!

I liked Jim...one of the best male voices ever...

Agreed

Gunny
09-20-2015, 07:11 PM
You just know he is laughing at all of us Conservatives.

"Hey, I know, let's invite the Muslim clock-maker to the WH" "Ha ha ha ha".

"Hey, I know, let's appoint an openly gay Secretary of the Army!" "Ha ha ha ha".

Etc., etc.

:mad:

I had to delete my comments. I'm furious. That is not good with this "teddy bear". You hurt my little grandbaby I'll break you in half so fast you won't even know what happened.

Abbey Marie
09-20-2015, 07:17 PM
I had to delete my comments. I'm furious. That is not good with this "teddy bear". You hurt my little grandbaby I'll break you in half so fast you won't even know what happened.

Me?!

:scared:

aboutime
09-20-2015, 07:21 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/obamburny.jpg

Black Diamond
09-20-2015, 11:06 PM

Sperm donor again?

SassyLady
09-21-2015, 12:45 AM
I don't care one way or the other if he's gay ... I just think he should have some military experience if he's going to be the Secretary of the Army. I certainly hope he gets all the contractors and funding he's supposed to be praised for.

PS ... this post is not about Obama.

Drummond
09-21-2015, 05:32 AM

Peri, I think we both know of a forum he could join, where, of course, they celebrate American arrivals in a particular style ....:laugh: