PDA

View Full Version : Confederate flag driver

jimnyc
09-20-2015, 06:52 AM
So a driver for Papa John's pizza in NC had a confederate flag for his front license plate. Idiots complained. They consider it an "action". We don't condone these "actions". LOL By next year it will be a hate crime to display one. This is getting retarded. I truly feel like starting to get one in some manners, JUST to piss off the PC nitwits.

---

A Papa John's delivery guy who sported a Confederate Flag decal plate has been forced by the company to remove it or lose his job.

We're told the driver, who works at a location in North Carolina, is infamous around town for the plates and locals have been very upset. We're told customers have even taken to Yelp to voice their complaints.

Things got so serious, we're told corporate got involved, and the employee was forced to remove the plates.

A rep for Papa John's tells TMZ, "we do not condone these types of actions -- we have taken quick and decisive disciplinary action against the team member involved." At this point, the pizza joint says the guy still has his job.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3mHM30Vga

Perianne
09-20-2015, 07:03 AM
So a driver for Papa John's pizza in NC had a confederate flag for his front license plate. Idiots complained. They consider it an "action". We don't condone these "actions". LOL By next year it will be a hate crime to display one. This is getting retarded. I truly feel like starting to get one in some manners, JUST to piss off the PC nitwits.

---

A Papa John's delivery guy who sported a Confederate Flag decal plate has been forced by the company to remove it or lose his job.

We're told the driver, who works at a location in North Carolina, is infamous around town for the plates and locals have been very upset. We're told customers have even taken to Yelp to voice their complaints.

Things got so serious, we're told corporate got involved, and the employee was forced to remove the plates.

A rep for Papa John's tells TMZ, "we do not condone these types of actions -- we have taken quick and decisive disciplinary action against the team member involved." At this point, the pizza joint says the guy still has his job.

I would order and give the guy a $20 dollar tip.

Gunny
09-20-2015, 07:28 AM

---

I got money says if I drove around with the actual flag of the CSA, nobody'd even know WTF they were looking at. The "stars n bars" looks more like the US flag than anything else (It just deletes you yankees :laugh:).

It's all about people reacting to symbols. It isn't okay to be whit, Southern nor American here anymore. It's okay to be a jihadist and fly your ISIS flag.

Gunny
09-20-2015, 07:32 AM
I would order and give the guy a $20 dollar tip.

It's a bunch of crap. One of my first jobs was as a delivery driver for a pizza joint LONG before Pizza Hut delivered and any of these other places existed. I drove my own car and it said whatever the Hell I wanted it to. (Clunker comes to mind:laugh:)

This crap needs to stop.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2015, 09:06 AM
I got money says if I drove around with the actual flag of the CSA, nobody'd even know WTF they were looking at. The "stars n bars" looks more like the US flag than anything else (It just deletes you yankees :laugh:).

It's all about people reacting to symbols. It isn't okay to be whit, Southern nor American here anymore. It's okay to be a jihadist and fly your ISIS flag.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly what the dems/libs/leftists are striving to achieve!!!-Tyr

And absolutely correct whether it reads--"a wit" or "white"... my friend. ;)-Tyr

Black Diamond
09-20-2015, 01:12 PM
I would remove the plate and then display an actual confederate flag instead. Also my wife has a Hank Williams Jr bandana of the flag. I would be sure to wear that for all deliveries.

If it's my car I'm using, I will put whatever I want on it. You want to supply me with a company car, I'll follow whatever PC rules your company wants. Until then, you can suck my ass.

tailfins
09-20-2015, 01:20 PM
Care to bet that the driver is already putting in applications at other places to work?

I guess they would rather have a driver that doesn't speak English and screws up your order. I'm all for welcoming immigrants, but not at the expense of competence.

Gunny
09-20-2015, 01:29 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly what the dems/libs/leftists are striving to achieve!!!-Tyr

And absolutely correct whether it reads--"a wit" or "white"... my friend. ;)-Tyr

As I said in another thread, it's the damned keyboard's fault. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2015, 06:39 PM
As I said in another thread, it's the damned keyboard's fault. :laugh:

Exceptin' in this case the message reads great with every meaning applied to its readin' , be it deliberate or not.
Thats a win/win and best to claim it as such, or even claim it was intended. Author's privilege. :beer:-Tyr