PDA

View Full Version : LongTermGuy

jimnyc
09-20-2015, 08:41 AM
Haven't seen you in a week or so, hope all is cool!!

NightTrain
09-20-2015, 09:18 AM
Probably motoring around in his Land Yacht!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2015, 09:29 AM

Last post here was on
09-12-2015, 12:59 AM
Thread: PC Warning
by LongTermGuy Replies
*Virus of Liberalism...... `Most...

Maybe LTG hit the lottery and is out there busy burning mulla!!

I have been expecting LTG TO POST HERE FOR THE LAST WEEK NOW,
A BIT OVERDUE IT SEEMS TO ME.-TYR

DLT
09-20-2015, 10:27 AM

I'm sure he's ok. He's probably just embroiled in a heated situation at another forum somewhere....and you know how that goes...lol.

Drummond
09-20-2015, 11:01 AM
I'm sure he's ok. He's probably just embroiled in a heated situation at another forum somewhere....and you know how that goes...lol.

... and don't I, just ... !!!!!!

... Aarghh !:rolleyes:

DLT
09-20-2015, 11:13 AM
... And don't i, just ... !!!!!!

lol!

Perianne
09-20-2015, 12:46 PM
... and don't I, just ... !!!!!!

lol!

But you two fight the battle so well!

Black Diamond
09-20-2015, 12:47 PM
He got in a fight with a Fiorina fan :laugh:

Hope all is well LTG

DLT
09-20-2015, 12:52 PM
But you two fight the battle so well!

I can't speak for Drummond, but I would prefer not to have to fight any battle in order to just post some comments at a forum (any forum). I grew out of that little 'thrill' a decade ago...lol. It gets old and tiresome.

Perianne
09-20-2015, 01:03 PM
I can't speak for Drummond, but I would prefer not to have to fight any battle in order to just post some comments at a forum (any forum). I grew out of that little 'thrill' a decade ago...lol. It gets old and tiresome.

I absolutely agree. I will not argue with anyone. In real life, if someone insists on arguing with me, I offer to take her outside and punch her right in her stupid face.

I am intimidated by men who wish to argue with me on forums. They never do that to me in real life.

DLT
09-20-2015, 05:16 PM
I absolutely agree. I will not argue with anyone. In real life, if someone insists on arguing with me, I offer to take her outside and punch her right in her stupid face.

I am intimidated by men who wish to argue with me on forums. They never do that to me in real life.

I don't get intimidated. Occasionally annoyed. Always weary of the BS. But no, not intimidated.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2015, 07:24 PM
I don't get intimidated. Occasionally annoyed. Always weary of the BS. But no, not intimidated.
Way to be and way to go....

I was just 15 years old when my father died. Nobody since that time has ever intimidated me.
And by age 17 I was fully capable of backing that against anybody with both mind and body(physical force).
Sadly, I've had to do so many hundreds of times since using both.
Tis' why I am so hated by so many.
I even take great pride in being hated by such people.
Vanity on my part true but I am what I am..
AND TOO DAMN LATE TO CHANGE THAT NOW. - :beer:-Tyr