PDA

View Full Version : Hillary and Sanders

jimnyc
09-20-2015, 09:17 AM
What do we get if some would rather have one of these 2 in office instead of someone like Trump:

abortion
more illegal immigration and lack of enforcement, and citizenship
global warming BS
gun control
Obamacare
Unions
Make it "easier" to vote
Sanders agrees it's the police's fault, and racism
Support of Iran deal
Extremely soft foreign policy

These are all of the things that conservatives have been fighting against for many years. Putting one of them in office is obviously putting in liberal policies. I couldn't fight against this crap for so many years, and then perhaps put a vote in for one of these liberal loonies!

Does anyone think that any of the above subjects would be good to let the liberals own for yet another 4 years, if not more?

Kathianne
09-20-2015, 09:22 AM
What do we get if some would rather have one of these 2 in office instead of someone like Trump:

abortion
global warming BS
gun control
Obamacare
Unions
Make it "easier" to vote
Support of Iran deal

These are all of the things that conservatives have been fighting against for many years. Putting one of them in office is obviously putting in liberal policies. I couldn't fight against this crap for so many years, and then perhaps put a vote in for one of these liberal loonies!

Does anyone think that any of the above subjects would be good to let the liberals own for yet another 4 years, if not more?

IMO, there isn't anyone running 'that's like Trump,' other than Trump. He has a progressive record, very much along the lines of what you've put up above.

That many like his reality show behavior and feel they are sticking it to the establishment? That's not a solution and is dangerous, IMO.

jimnyc
09-20-2015, 09:29 AM
To each their own. I would never be a part of helping a liberal get into office. I may hold my nose and vote for a 'lesser' Gop candidate, as I've done quite a few times, but I wouldn't vote against everything I believe in. Even if Trump only was successful in 15% of the stuff he states he will do/accomplish, it would STILL be much better and more than one of those 2 idiots would accomplish, in further ruining our country.

Our country is simply not ready for any kind of 3rd party system to date. While it may be an "honest" vote, voting for 3rd party would accomplish the same as simply voting for one of the liberals. There are lots of arguments to be had, but the end result would be the same - putting a scummy liberal in office. If some think that's better than Trump, so be it. Most folks aren't changing their minds anyway, only voicing opinions. I'd rather have my private parts cut off than see her in office. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-20-2015, 12:30 PM

abortion
global warming BS
gun control
Obamacare
Unions
Make it "easier" to vote
Support of Iran deal

Much, much more, considering the fallout of liberal Supreme Court appointees.

tailfins
09-20-2015, 12:34 PM
To each their own. I would never be a part of helping a liberal get into office. I may hold my nose and vote for a 'lesser' Gop candidate, as I've done quite a few times, but I wouldn't vote against everything I believe in. Even if Trump only was successful in 15% of the stuff he states he will do/accomplish, it would STILL be much better and more than one of those 2 idiots would accomplish, in further ruining our country.

Our country is simply not ready for any kind of 3rd party system to date. While it may be an "honest" vote, voting for 3rd party would accomplish the same as simply voting for one of the liberals. There are lots of arguments to be had, but the end result would be the same - putting a scummy liberal in office. If some think that's better than Trump, so be it. Most folks aren't changing their minds anyway, only voicing opinions. I'd rather have my private parts cut off than see her in office. :laugh:

There's voting and there's supporting. Holding your nose for a few minutes to vote is one thing. Holding your nose for 10+ hours per week while you work for a candidate is darn near impossible. I tried working for McCain but just couldn't bring myself to giving up Saturdays for him. Last year right before I moved down South here, this was the only candidate I was able to get excited about. Charlie Baker just didn't motivate me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFVXx-uOuSY

DLT
09-20-2015, 12:38 PM

abortion
global warming BS
gun control
Obamacare
Unions
Make it "easier" to vote
Support of Iran deal

What we would get is just more of the ongoing destruction of our nation. But the problem is, with a scant few exceptions, we on the right have no real leaders to lead us out of or away from this certain path to destruction.

A lot of conservatives seem to think that Trump is the answer and the solution. I disagree and am having very heated discussions on several forums over this. But time will tell, as always. I just hope that by the time 'time tells'....it won't be too damned late.

aboutime
09-20-2015, 07:34 PM
<iframe width="300" height="215" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b-SHZxplMmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>