PDA

View Full Version : Kristol 3rd party ticket: Cheney/Cotton if Trump wins nomination

Black Diamond
09-20-2015, 12:32 PM
For all the worry about Trump running third party, this is interesting.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/18/the-cheneycotton-ticket-officially-has-a-website-and-the-backer-isnt-kidding/

Perianne
09-20-2015, 12:52 PM
For all the worry about Trump running third party, this is interesting.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/18/the-cheneycotton-ticket-officially-has-a-website-and-the-backer-isnt-kidding/

What Kristol doesn't get is that it is HIS type of "conservatism" that the regular people despise.

The Republicans said if only we had control of both the House AND the Senate, we could stop Obama. What have they done in reality? They have aided him. They kiss his nasty butt.

Meh on all of them. They are traitors.

NightTrain
09-20-2015, 12:52 PM
I really don't think Cheney would agree to pull a maneuver like that.

There's a feud between Trump and Kristol, I suspect that's the reason behind registering a website.

Perianne
09-20-2015, 12:55 PM
I really don't think Cheney would agree to pull a maneuver like that.

There's a feud between Trump and Kristol, I suspect that's the reason behind registering a website.

Anyone who dislikes Kristol is a friend of mine.

tailfins
09-20-2015, 12:56 PM
What Kristol doesn't get is that it is HIS type of "conservatism" that the regular people despise.

The Republicans said if only we had control of both the House AND the Senate, we could stop Obama. What have they done in reality? They have aided him. They kiss his nasty butt.

Meh on all of them. They are traitors.

That's why primaries and recruitment are so important. You don't fix things by going third party. Look at the change Jerry Falwell, Sr. brought to the GOP. He did it within the existing parties. He and the Moral Majority ostensibly offered to support like minded Democrats as well but got very few if any takers.

Abbey Marie
09-21-2015, 05:48 PM
Not a fan of these king-makers.

fj1200
09-23-2015, 11:18 AM
The Republicans said if only we had control of both the House AND the Senate, we could stop Obama. What have they done in reality? They have aided him.

What have the Republicans aided in which they had actual control to stop in the 8 months that they've controlled of the Senate? :)