PDA

View Full Version : Olympic Medal Winner...HE-SHE Caitlin Jenner...10 years from now.

aboutime
09-20-2015, 04:31 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/caitlin10.jpg

ALSO RUNNING WITH HILLARY...in Bubba's place.????

DLT
09-20-2015, 05:12 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/caitlin10.jpg

ALSO RUNNING WITH HILLARY...in Bubba's place.????

Ya know.....you could have put a warning/alert/danger will robinson sign/ANYthing.... before clicking on that post with that pic!!! Now I've totally lost my appetite for dinner.

Thanks a lot! (lol)

aboutime
09-20-2015, 06:16 PM
Ya know.....you could have put a warning/alert/danger will robinson sign/ANYthing.... before clicking on that post with that pic!!! Now I've totally lost my appetite for dinner.

Thanks a lot! (lol)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance::dance: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PAYBACKS ARE A.....????????? Once again. My apologies about anyone NOT eating. But as Larry the Cable Guy once said...."Don't care what anybody says.... Now that's some funny stuff right there!!!!"

DLT
09-20-2015, 06:38 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance::dance: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PAYBACKS ARE A.....????????? Once again. My apologies about anyone NOT eating. But as Larry the Cable Guy once said...."Don't care what anybody says.... Now that's some funny stuff right there!!!!"

The only thing that could have possibly been more gross....

is if the "older Caitlyn" had still had that stupid hairdo to go along with that mankini!!!

aboutime
09-20-2015, 07:30 PM
The only thing that could have possibly been more gross....

is if the "older Caitlyn" had still had that stupid hairdo to go along with that mankini!!!

DLT. I know, I know. But to be honest with you. I looked at that photo so quickly the first time...I thought it was JOE BIDEN. Imagine, if you can...Looking at it very fast, and you'll see what I mean. Sometimes....I just can't help finding reasons to laugh.:laugh: