PDA

View Full Version : Grace ... Jimmy Carter

Gunny
09-20-2015, 06:06 PM
One of the worst presidents ever. A very good man. Used to work on his Habitats for Humanity homes. My heart goes out to him. A really good guy just a lousy Prez.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2015, 07:15 PM
One of the worst presidents ever. A very good man. Used to work on his Habitats for Humanity homes. My heart goes out to him. A really good guy just a lousy Prez.

So true!!
MAYBE LOST IN INSANE GOOD INTENTIONS, AS A LIBERAL, BUT HIS DISASTER AS PREZ, set us back at least a decade , maybe even more and had even longer lasting residual effects.
Some of which linger still today , aiding the enemies of this nation both domestic and foreign.
Some of the terrible M.E. stuff we see today can be traced back to his presidential mistakes. -Tyr

Gunny
09-20-2015, 07:26 PM
So true!!
MAYBE LOST IN INSANE GOOD INTENTIONS, AS A LIBERAL, BUT HIS DISASTER AS PREZ, set us back at least a decade , maybe even more and had even longer lasting residual effects.
Some of which linger still today , aiding the enemies of this nation both domestic and foreign.
Some of the terrible M.E. stuff we see today can be traced back to his presidential mistakes. -Tyr

Doesn't matter. He wasn't capable of handling the job as President. He is one of the best men I've ever known. He was a shitty president, and I resent his sticking his nose into international affairs. But his intentions are good, and I get that.

He is a good man. Sucky president, but one of the best men I've ever known.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2015, 08:16 PM
Doesn't matter. He wasn't capable of handling the job as President. He is one of the best men I've ever known. He was a shitty president, and I resent his sticking his nose into international affairs. But his intentions are good, and I get that.

He is a good man. Sucky president, but one of the best men I've ever known.

I can and do respect that . However, I feel compelled to say this about even his good intentions,
and its an old and absolutely true saying my friend.

" So often the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Sad that he has cancer but neither his illness nor his good deeds later erase his colossal past mistakes ..-Tyr

Voted4Reagan
09-20-2015, 09:03 PM
A man of faith, a good husband and father, a philanthropist, a man of unquestionable character.

Lets remember the good things about the man when he passes.. He was the wrong man at the wrong time

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-20-2015, 09:38 PM
A man of faith, a good husband and father, a philanthropist, a man of unquestionable character.

Lets remember the good things about the man when he passes.. He was the wrong man at the wrong time

While the truth in that stands, we must also remember and consider how liberalism uses such men to further its own insidious goals.
For along with goodness one must also have wisdom, intelligence and judicial application of principles so wisely enshrined in our Constitution and very important founding documents.
Neither he NOR ANY OF his liberal compatriots embraced or cared to follow such wisdom and well grounded core principles IMHO.

Good intentions are not the "be all", " end all" that are to be so blithely and/or blindly admired and praised.
They can be and very often are led astray thus making a mockery of those not realizing and acknowledging such a common and harsh reality my friend.

Lets teach our kids both shall we?
After all, history is to be learned and used to try to not repeat past mistakes.
All should see the reality of how and why he harmed so many while mistakenly believing that he served the greater good.

In my opinion, neither one should be neglected..
We have that neglect very actively promoted by the enemies of this nation now, (dems, liberals/leftists and other traitors)..
I never fail to note that and its disaster ladened effects upon my life and that of my family's future.. --Tyr