PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to gloat

jimnyc
09-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Dallas won, but Tony Romo is done for the season. Dez Bryant is out nearly for the season. Demarco Murray plays for a different team. They're toast.

Miami lost

Giants lost a heartbreaker again

Seahawks lost

Did I mention that the Steelers kicked ass 43-18? Big Ben was 21 of 27 for 369 and 3 td's. Antonion Brown had 9 catches for 195 yards. Williams "only" got like 70 yards rushing, to go along with his 3 rushing TD's.

That is all.

Abbey Marie
09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
Congrats on a fine win! My Giants are driving me crazy.

Just remember: "Any given Sunday..."

jimnyc
09-21-2015, 04:39 PM
Congrats on a fine win! My Giants are driving me crazy.

Just remember: "Any given Sunday..."

Ahhh, I know that all too well. I try to get in my gloating and making fun of others when I can, you never know when such luck will run out!! :laugh: :beer:

Bilgerat
09-21-2015, 04:43 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7668&stc=1

Perianne
09-21-2015, 04:45 PM
Dallas won, but Tony Romo is done for the season. Dez Bryant is out nearly for the season. Demarco Murray plays for a different team. They're toast.

Romo is expected to be out for eight weeks, which is seven games. I have enough faith in the team to say they WILL make the playoffs, at which time Romo and Bryant should be back and (hopefully) at full strength.

Abbey Marie
09-21-2015, 04:46 PM
Yeah, I drafted the highly-touted, #1 ranked in fact, Bills defense in my fantasy league. Should have known better... Between that and the Giants, not a good NFL weekend in the household- hubby is an Eagles fan!

jimnyc
09-21-2015, 04:47 PM
Oh man was I rooting for the Bills yesterday! After the Steelers game I saw on the net that the score was 37-32 Patriots with time left on the clock! I ran downstairs with my voodoo doll and turned the sunday ticket back on, but it was too late, the cheaters pulled another one out. :laugh::thumb:

jimnyc
09-21-2015, 04:48 PM
Romo is expected to be out for eight weeks, which is seven games. I have enough faith in the team to say they WILL make the playoffs, at which time Romo and Bryant should be back and (hopefully) at full strength.

I hope they come back quickly and both stay healthy. It's much more fun to watch them lose when those 2 are on the field! :)

Abbey Marie
09-21-2015, 04:48 PM
Oh man was I rooting for the Bills yesterday! After the Steelers game I saw on the net that the score was 37-32 Patriots with time left on the clock! I ran downstairs with my voodoo doll and turned the sunday ticket back on, but it was too late, the cheaters pulled another one out. :laugh::thumb:

:laugh2:

jimnyc
09-21-2015, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I drafted the highly-touted, #1 ranked in fact, Bills defense in my fantasy league. Should have known better... Between that and the Giants, not a good NFL weekend in the household- hubby is an Eagles fan!

Their D looked awesome in week #1, but then I saw that Brady threw for like 466 yards yesterday against them on the way to 40 points scored. That had to hurt.

Abbey Marie
09-21-2015, 04:51 PM
Their D looked awesome in week #1, but then I saw that Brady threw for like 466 yards yesterday against them on the way to 40 points scored. That had to hurt.

It did! Must be much worse to be an actual fan.

Voted4Reagan
09-21-2015, 05:34 PM

I believe my Jets will take on your Hubby's dirty birds next Sunday...

After we beat the "DOLTS" tonight!!!!!

J...E...T...S... JETS...JETS...JETS

Gunny
09-21-2015, 05:37 PM

Miami lost

Seahawks lost

Did I mention that the Steelers kicked ass 43-18? Big Ben was 21 of 27 for 369 and 3 td's. Antonion Brown had 9 catches for 195 yards. Williams "only" got like 70 yards rushing, to go along with his 3 rushing TD's.

That is all.

Done for the season? Wrap that shit up and get back out on the field. This wimp crap sucks.

jimnyc
09-21-2015, 05:45 PM
Done for the season? Wrap that shit up and get back out on the field. This wimp crap sucks.

Perianne was correct, they're saying 8 weeks. But he also had the same injury in 2010, and they said he would be back similarly, and he missed the season. I don't know if Weeden can keep them in the hunt until these guys get back.

Bilgerat
09-21-2015, 06:57 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7669&stc=1

DLT
09-21-2015, 07:13 PM

Miami lost

Seahawks lost

That is all.

Lolol.....ah....my ex must be devastated. We always had a good-natured rivalry ongoing between us and my parents (rabid/radical Cowboys fans) while we, naturally and of course, were even more rabid Oilers fans. Ah....the good ole days. I often miss them.

aboutime
09-21-2015, 08:26 PM
YAAA For the Steelers, and the Packers. My Eagles.....SUCKED, The Giants....SUCKED.

All of the STREET THUG teams got their Butts kicked....AGAIN.

No need to name them. But most of them are in Democrat run cites. :clap:

Gunny
09-21-2015, 09:32 PM
YAAA For the Steelers, and the Packers. My Eagles.....SUCKED, The Giants....SUCKED.

All of the STREET THUG teams got their Butts kicked....AGAIN.

No need to name them. But most of them are in Democrat run cites. :clap:

I have no idea who runs Dallas. I'm from South Texas. Looks like a bunch of carpetbaggers to me. My only loyalty to that team is it's always been our team.

Black Diamond
09-21-2015, 09:57 PM
I have no idea who runs Dallas. I'm from South Texas. Looks like a bunch of carpetbaggers to me. My only loyalty to that team is it's always been our team.
Dallas sucks. Fort Worth is the greatest city in the world.