PDA

View Full Version : My Point on Pundits and Journalism

Gunny
09-22-2015, 06:55 PM
I just listened to Greta van Dumbass turn the topic of a Marine being killed into Afghani politics.

FUCK YOU. Honor the Marine. He's the one that believed in something bigger than his own ego and died for it. Everyone sitting home is going boo hoo ... screw you. That Marine was a MAN. He belted up and shuffled up and hooked up. He wasn't Monday Morning Quarterbacking like our piece if shit president and his minions. He tapped his mag twice on his helmet to seat the rounds and loaded.

And I damned sure am tired of these pundits using a topic only to redirect to some bullshit. That Marine died for his country. Honor HIM. And DON'T politicize his death. Y'all must've learned to fight in kindergarten and never got the fuck out.

Perianne
09-22-2015, 07:56 PM
I just listened to Greta van Dumbass turn the topic of a Marine being killed into Afghani politics.

FUCK YOU. Honor the Marine. He's the one that believed in something bigger than his own ego and died for it. Everyone sitting home is going boo hoo ... screw you. That Marine was a MAN. He belted up and shuffled up and hooked up. He wasn't Monday Morning Quarterbacking like our piece if shit president and his minions. He tapped his mag twice on his helmet to seat the rounds and loaded.

And I damned sure am tired of these pundits using a topic only to redirect to some bullshit. That Marine died for his country. Honor HIM. And DON'T politicize his death. Y'all must've learned to fight in kindergarten and never got the fuck out.

I am seriously wondering about FOX's lineup. I still enjoy watching O'Reilly, but the rest of them can go kick rocks.

Gunny
09-23-2015, 09:59 AM
I am seriously wondering about FOX's lineup. I still enjoy watching O'Reilly, but the rest of them can go kick rocks.

I try to watch CNN AND Fox and try to put the pieces together to come up with some actual facts. Fox is shoddy. They hardly ever deliver any real news. It's all OpEds.