PDA

View Full Version : This is Why I Have Fear

Perianne
09-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Oh my gosh. I nearly cried when I watched this. I wish someone would go beat up those men.

A video uploaded to LiveLeak on Sept. 12 with the title “Muslims Beat Up Dutch Girl” allegedly showed a Muslim man and his pal beating up a Dutch woman for wearing garb not consistent with the Islamic faith.

Oh yes, let's import more of them. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOtmQhFb7U

http://conservativetribune.com/muslim-doesnt-like/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2015-09-22

namvet
09-23-2015, 01:50 PM
nothing but animals. exterminate the entire fuckin' race. especially the women and children so that the control of breeding these animals can be controlled.

aboutime
09-23-2015, 02:56 PM
In general. A majority of Americans have no idea this also takes place here in the USA. In fact. Since Obama declared NOBODY in his administration is authorized to use the words TERROR, ISLAMIC, MUSLIM EXTREMISTS. Those same millions of Americans will remain IGNORANT to how SHARIA LAW will be granted to Muslim Americans who are extremists too!

ONLY THE BEGINNING! Anyone who doubts it. YOU could be next.

Gunny
09-23-2015, 03:32 PM
In general. A majority of Americans have no idea this also takes place here in the USA. In fact. Since Obama declared NOBODY in his administration is authorized to use the words TERROR, ISLAMIC, MUSLIM EXTREMISTS. Those same millions of Americans will remain IGNORANT to how SHARIA LAW will be granted to Muslim Americans who are extremists too!

Well, I WAS going to ask namvet how he really felt but it seemed a bit rhetorical. :laugh:

red state
09-23-2015, 04:14 PM
Oh my gosh. I nearly cried when I watched this. I wish someone would go beat up those men.Oh yes, let's import more of them. :(

Only when REAL men (REAL AMERICANS) aren't around......I'm not saying that the below took place in a RED STATE or by the hand of a RED STATE/RED BLOODED American but I suspect both speculations are true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Puc9Q1SMIo4

There are usually no men around when punks show how "manly" they are.....the old dude in the above video most certainly tried to reason with the younger punk (who gloated about how much younger and in-shape he was......while continually being an obnoxious @$$HOLE) so the old guy had no other recourse.....then BAM!!!! the punk is out COLD.

I told my wife this morning, while talking about Ben Carson, how that NO muSLUM or Nation of iSLUM should be in public office cuz even though we are "supposed" to have checks & balances.....all that needs to happen is more in the Senate making muSLUM laws, another muSLUM president who would NOT veto their trashy laws AND a so-called Supreme Court, who has over the years been put into office by muSLUM presidents and BOOM, you've got a muSLUM run nation.

I don't agree with a lot of what Savage says but he nailed it on these clips:https://youtu.be/XLd6IEwNCg4
Specifically.........................38:57 & then at 1:00

I would highly suggest that the old MAN gather his stuff and leave before the cops got there to avoid any repercussions from his MANNING UP. We have service men told to allow lil' 8 year old boys to be gang raped (from within our ARMY bases.....even after being ordered to find missing boys) so it is most definitely a one-sided endeavor to be a REAL American these days. For the past two years, I havn't taken my family to our annual BAY SPRINGS beach outings during Labor Day or Memorial Day because of all the trash that has started going there. Once upon a time, there were hardly any security but in the last several years, you'll see at least 10 security GAME & FISH / cop security there.....and they truly do NOTHING to keep such things like the Old MAN & the younger punk scene from happening. Foul language, drinking, garbage everywhere and extremely unbecoming sexual conduct.

red state
09-23-2015, 04:18 PM

What's bad is that B.O. is introducing this kind of trash to Americans who have never seen one or dealt with trash and I highly suspect the you'll see the FBI, ATF and who knows what all else investigate "hate crimes" when those 'good ole boys' of the mid-West and other areas where REAL Americans reside actually DO SOMETHING about punks.

Heck, I still get worked up when punks (and even older guys) spit in front of a woman!!!! Sadly, I see this happening more and more (even here in the SOUTH)!!!!

Gunny
09-23-2015, 04:24 PM
Only when REAL men (REAL AMERICANS) aren't around......I'm not saying that the below took place in a RED STATE or by the hand of a RED STATE/RED BLOODED American but I suspect both speculations are true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Puc9Q1SMIo4

There are usually no men around when punks show how "manly" they are.....the old dude in the above video most certainly tried to reason with the younger punk (who gloated about how much younger and in-shape he was......while continually being an obnoxious @$$HOLE) so the old guy had no other recourse.....then BAM!!!! the punk is out COLD.

I told my wife this morning, while talking about Ben Carson, how that NO muSLUM or Nation of iSLUM should be in public office cuz even though we are "supposed" to have checks & balances.....all that needs to happen is more in the Senate making muSLUM laws, another muSLUM president who would NOT veto their trashy laws AND a so-called Supreme Court, who has over the years been put into office by muSLUM presidents and BOOM, you've got a muSLUM run nation.

I don't agree with a lot of what Savage says but he nailed it on these clips:https://youtu.be/XLd6IEwNCg4
Specifically.........................38:57 & then at 1:00

I would highly suggest that the old MAN gather his stuff and leave before the cops got there to avoid any repercussions from his MANNING UP. We have service men told to allow lil' 8 year old boys to be gang raped (from within our ARMY bases.....even after being ordered to find missing boys) so it is most definitely a one-sided endeavor to be a REAL American these days. For the past two years, I havn't taken my family to our annual BAY SPRINGS beach outings during Labor Day or Memorial Day because of all the trash that has started going there. Once upon a time, there were hardly any security but in the last several years, you'll see at least 10 security GAME & FISH / cop security there.....and they truly do NOTHING to keep such things like the Old MAN & the younger punk scene from happening. Foul language, drinking, garbage everywhere and extremely unbecoming sexual conduct.

Ain't that about right? They never show up when there's a threat. Idiot boy sperm donor shows up and throws rocks through our car windows in the wee hours of the morning because I got in his face and he couldn't do shit.

When did it become okay to be a big f-ing pussy backstabbing girl-panty wearing fuckwit?

red state
09-23-2015, 04:37 PM
That is so true, Gunny, which is why I suggest LEAVING the scene. You don't want the guy to escalate something that should have been settled right then and there......some SOB's need SHOT cuz they could shoot you, follow you home or maybe have "buds" who saw what car you were driving and trash it. I never understood tire slashing, bird flippin' or keying........ALL cowardly or womanly activities (sorry ladies but I did say 'womanly').

I remember seeing a military friend in Sacramento. He was LONG removed from the South (AL) and seems to have forgotten his "WAY". He was so proud of his city but I found it revolting. Bums on business window ciels, young "latino" kids openly singing vulgar rap songs in front of families about violently raping girls and the filth of the streets was TERRIBLE. Liberal areas are simply FILTH and I spit on every one of them!!!

jimnyc
09-23-2015, 04:41 PM
I don't even care what their reasoning was for hitting her like that. I probably would have been shocked with the initial hitting. But once the kicking happened I would have been over there giving them an old fashioned ass kicking. Their true colors always come out.

Here's a KFC that is halal. This woman made the mistake of asking for bacon on her sandwich. This is how some of the animals act in response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s

Gunny
09-23-2015, 04:49 PM
That is so true, Gunny, which is why I suggest LEAVING the scene. You don't want the guy to escalate something that should have been settled right then and there......some SOB's need SHOT cuz they could shoot you, follow you home or maybe have "buds" who saw what car you were driving and trash it. I never understood tire slashing, bird flippin' or keying........ALL cowardly or womanly activities (sorry ladies but I did say 'womanly').

I remember seeing a military friend in Sacramento. He was LONG removed from the South (AL) and seems to have forgotten his "WAY". He was so proud of his city but I found it revolting. Bums on business window ciels, young "latino" kids openly singing vulgar rap songs in front of families about violently raping girls and the filth of the streets was TERRIBLE. Liberal areas are simply FILTH and I spit on every one of them!!!

I can't leave the scene. He's a bully and likes to shove girls around and I'm the only guy. And I do what Marines do ... protect. He's trying to use the baby as a weapon to force the GFs daughter to stay with his loser ass and he's dumber'n shit. He pulls a pocketknife on ME? I pulled a K-Bar in response. I want him to back his mouth and come over here and make his move.

What he doesn't realize is that even if he pulls some backstabbing BS, there's a Marine Reserve unit here and I've become acquainted with a few of them. "Once a Marine ALWAYS a Marine" isn't lip service. He ain't getting this baby. Not on MY fucking watch. And if he thinks his little gang of skateboarders are his backup ... I got a gang you won't believe.

DLT
09-23-2015, 04:50 PM
Oh my gosh. I nearly cried when I watched this. I wish someone would go beat up those men.

Oh yes, let's import more of them. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOtmQhFb7U

http://conservativetribune.com/muslim-doesnt-like/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2015-09-22

Those aren't men. Those are gutless cowards posing as men. And they would never dare do such things in front of real men.

red state
09-23-2015, 05:00 PM
I can't leave the scene. He's a bully and likes to shove girls around and I'm the only guy. And I do what Marines do ... protect. He's trying to use the baby as a weapon to force the GFs daughter to stay with his loser ass and he's dumber'n shit. He pulls a pocketknife on ME? I pulled a K-Bar in response. I want him to back his mouth and come over here and make his move.

What he doesn't realize is that even if he pulls some backstabbing BS, there's a Marine Reserve unit here and I've become acquainted with a few of them. "Once a Marine ALWAYS a Marine" isn't lip service. He ain't getting this baby. Not on MY fucking watch. And if he thinks his little gang of skateboarders are his backup ... I got a gang you won't believe.

I wasn't talking about leaving the girls.....I thought they were a family unit and would suggest all of them leave after that knock-out. Still, it would better for his family to leave and he could also suggest that whatever girls were not his family (leave or call the cops). I understand what you're saying and hope I have explained my point a bit better. Just being safe and keeping the escalation down.......by no means RUN or leave but after something like that, I'm not gonna be the one to go to jail. HA!!! Then I will be in a killing mood (cops & bad guys) and it just isn't worth it.

Gunny
09-23-2015, 05:03 PM
I just wonder where the ideal of honor has gone. And it's in every facet of our lives. I know of certain message boards where if you ain't towing the liberal line, they're all over you. Gang up like a flock of birds and every damned one of them is a loser. SO are these morons. What are you proving? But back to your last comment, try proving it on me. I'll take on 5 people. But they ain't going to do THAT. They need to find some helpless person. Someone that can't fight back.

They're pussies. Cowards. Wimps. We're still here. At least for now, and we ain't going away nor backing down. And WE are the perfect argument for armed citizens. We ain't taking no shit. And THIS is a perfect example of an unarmed citizen. Victim.

DLT
09-23-2015, 05:04 PM
I don't even care what their reasoning was for hitting her like that. I probably would have been shocked with the initial hitting. But once the kicking happened I would have been over there giving them an old fashioned ass kicking. Their true colors always come out.

Here's a KFC that is halal. This woman made the mistake of asking for bacon on her sandwich. This is how some of the animals act in response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s

Holy crap. The word psychotic comes to mind here.

Bilgerat
09-23-2015, 05:11 PM
nothing but animals. exterminate the entire fuckin' race. especially the women and children so that the control of breeding these animals can be controlled.

You know, holding back your real feelings like that might give you ulcers (lol)

Elessar
09-23-2015, 05:16 PM
Those aren't men. Those are gutless cowards posing as men. And they would never dare do such things in front of real men.

I've got arrows that can fix those punks....I can fill a snuff can at 25 yards with six broadheads

Gunny
09-23-2015, 05:17 PM
I've got arrows that can fix those punks....I can fill a snuff can at 25 yards with six broadheads

Anyone notice that the vets on this board are angry?

Elessar
09-23-2015, 05:23 PM
Anyone notice that the vets on this board are angry?

Quite a bit!

Where are the Libs to defend this sort of shit?

It is not intolerance of a "Race'...it is Intolerance of a mindset!

Gunny
09-23-2015, 05:34 PM
Quite a bit!

Where are the Libs to defend this sort of shit?

It is not intolerance of a "Race'...it is Intolerance of a mindset!

I'm actually just kinda LMAO about it.

You got CSM ... he's senior so he's stuck being in charge.

Got you and your Rambo skills.

I can shoot the balls off a gnat at over 1000 meters with an M40A!.

Got a comm chief ... Abouttime.

Where the hell did max go? All we need's a figgin frog pilot. Need an F-18 jock too but they'd spoil all our fun.

And you wonder why there's no libs on this board? This is a scary place for them. That whole guys with balls thing.

Elessar
09-23-2015, 05:42 PM
I'm actually just kinda LMAO about it.

You got CSM ... he's senior so he's stuck being in charge.

Got you and your Rambo skills.

I can shoot the balls off a gnat at over 1000 meters with an M40A!.

Got a comm chief ... Abouttime.

Where the hell did max go? All we need's a figgin frog pilot. Need an F-18 jock too but they'd spoil all our fun.

And you wonder why there's no libs on this board? This is a scary place for them. That whole guys with balls thing.

Sounds like we are good to go.!:salute:

Gunny
09-23-2015, 05:44 PM
And I ain't unincluding anyone. I'd take Jeff to combat with me in a heartbeat. Wouldn't even be a hesitation in the answer. Tyr too. NOt that I'm related to half the rednecks in Northern AL/ GA ... but there's a theme here. Yankees like to talk all their crap ... I'll take a redneck on my flanks EVERY day.

Gunny
09-23-2015, 05:54 PM
Sounds like we are good to go.!:salute:

Oh yeah, and you get to drive the boat. I'm sure namvet aboutime and I can handle it, but the army and air force guys might be chumming the rails.:laugh:

gabosaurus
09-23-2015, 06:40 PM
Where does it say she was beaten for what she was wearing? Or that the guys in the video were Muslim?

Perianne
09-23-2015, 06:50 PM
Where does it say she was beaten for what she was wearing? Or that the guys in the video were Muslim?

In the link provided. But hey, I wasn't there and can't confirm anything. As far as I know the "girl" was a transgender and the "men" were dykes.

Gunny
09-23-2015, 07:28 PM

It says you're a dumbass leftwinger trying to make something of nothing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2015, 08:50 PM
And I ain't unincluding anyone. I'd take Jeff to combat with me in a heartbeat. Wouldn't even be a hesitation in the answer. Tyr too. NOt that I'm related to half the rednecks in Northern AL/ GA ... but there's a theme here. Yankees like to talk all their crap ... I'll take a redneck on my flanks EVERY day.

And I would bring my 45cal Kimber and 308 caliber Winchester Mark 4 along with as much ammo as humanly possible to carry.
That is iffin, we were going to war against such vermin..

We old Southern boys know a thing or two about shooting and most of us have been shooting long range shots for decades. We aint all just about shotguns, even though we were raised on 'em(Sings Hank Jr.).. ;)--Tyr

Gunny
09-23-2015, 10:13 PM
And I would bring my 45cal Kimber and 308 caliber Winchester Mark 4 along with as much ammo as humanly possible to carry.
That is iffin, we were going to war against such vermin..

We old Southern boys know a thing or two about shooting and most of us have been shooting long range shots for decades. We aint all just about shotguns, even though we were raised on 'em(Sings Hank Jr.).. ;)--Tyr

You're handing off the Winchester. But if you can spot and hump ammo you can come along with me.

Just don't puke on the deck. You have to lean over the rail. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-23-2015, 10:29 PM
You're handing off the Winchester. But if you can spot and hump ammo you can come along with me.

Just don't puke on the deck. You have to lean over the rail. :laugh:

I became an expert at puking long ago during my hard whiskey drinking days. Seems I had a bad habit of drinking too much damn cold beer before nightfall and my switching to whiskey. That usually cause me to puke sometime that night but that just made more room for more drinking.
When young such stupidity seemed great! :beer: :beer:
It was that massive hangover the next morn that was a real biatcchhhhhh....-Tyr

Gunny
09-23-2015, 10:41 PM
I became an expert at puking long ago during my hard whiskey drinking days. Seems I had a bad habit of drinking too much damn cold beer before nightfall and my switching to whiskey. That usually cause me to puke sometime that night but that just made more room for more drinking.
When young such stupidity seemed great! :beer: :beer:
It was that massive hangover the next morn that was a real biatcchhhhhh....-Tyr

Being drunk off your ass and being seasick are NOT the same things. You get on a battlewagon and there ain;t no "hangover the next day". I used to love the first 8 days on float. The ship is a ghost chamber. Most of the crew is in the rack and as green as grass. Had the ship to myself.

LongTermGuy
09-23-2015, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=DLT;765474]Those aren't men. Those are gutless cowards posing as men. And they would never dare do such things in front of real men.[/QUOTE

*So true anti-American koran reading pedophile worshiping Gutless muslim Cowards....

Islam and America dont mix....There is a reason they all want to come here and Breed...

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=OIP.Mefdba165ab30d4b00969bdf864a9a277o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300http://militaryhumor.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/military-humor-funny-meme-soldiers-whatcha-thinking-about.jpghttp://nowtheendbegins.com/images/obamaIMAGES/obama-islam/future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim-islam.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/mediadrop/uploads/2014/02/b698d0ac82f30f4b8eb9231b26cc67bd8bc5df1e.jpg

KEEP THE FAITH IT AIN'T OVER YET......:salute:

Gunny
09-23-2015, 11:17 PM

Did you say something in this? And miss the whole point that us vets are tired of shit from people like YOU? Take him out back and one to the head. I don't care if he's purple. You're arguing with the wrong crowd. We don't give a fuck.

They just put an Army Green Beret Sergeant First Class out for beating a child molester? Only mistake he made was not killing the fucker.

Gunny
09-23-2015, 11:27 PM
And I'll tell you what ... you ever seen a dead baby because someone was trying to prove something about their religious beliefs? No, you haven't. But you WILL sit their and judge those of us that go for payback.

Brilliant. Feel proud of yourself.

gabosaurus
09-23-2015, 11:54 PM
In the link provided.

I thought so. So there is no real proof whatsoever.

It says you're a dumbass leftwinger trying to make something of nothing.

So says the master of making something out of nothing.

Did you say something in this? And miss the whole point that us vets are tired of shit from people like YOU? Take him out back and one to the head. I don't care if he's purple. You're arguing with the wrong crowd. We don't give a fuck.

You use a variation of this lame "argument" so often that it no longer has any meaning.
People like me are tired of lame ass excuses and arguments from people like you who no longer possess a coherent thought process. Being a vet doesn't excuse you from being unable to formulate a decent reply.

Gunny
09-24-2015, 12:02 AM
Everyone's got a no plan, well here's one. I.m taking the Iowa, Missouri, Ronald Regean and the Lexington, along with I MEF and turning you into dust. We're pulling right up along your coastline and blowing asses off. Every F-18A we own in the air. And just trashing ass right off the bat. Then I'm sending in 2 MEUs ... the 11th and 13th ... 5000 Marines.

Then you can just figure out which way your pansy little asses are going to run. I bring those battle wagons in and you're fucked. The Iowa in the Med and the Miz in the Arabian Gulf? With carrier backup? Bring your shit out and play.

gabosaurus
09-24-2015, 12:10 AM
I'm a girl, so I never played army when I was growing up. But feel free to enjoy yourself if that is what makes you happy.

Gunny
09-24-2015, 12:18 AM
I'm a girl, so I never played army when I was growing up. But feel free to enjoy yourself if that is what makes you happy.

Blah blah. If you can't lead or follow, GTF out of the way. We've been more places than your mouth.

Elessar
09-24-2015, 11:27 AM
Being drunk off your ass and being seasick are NOT the same things. You get on a battlewagon and there ain;t no "hangover the next day". I used to love the first 8 days on float. The ship is a ghost chamber. Most of the crew is in the rack and as green as grass. Had the ship to myself.

I found the best thing to do the first day or two was to stay out on the weatherdecks as much as possible.

The ones who got sickest were the ones who would bundle up in their racks immediately.

Gunny
09-24-2015, 01:47 PM
I found the best thing to do the first day or two was to stay out on the weatherdecks as much as possible.

The ones who got sickest were the ones who would bundle up in their racks immediately.

Yeah ... no? I stayed on the bridge as much as possible and DON'T watch the boat. Look at the horizon. Idiots watching the rails might as well just hang over one of them. Just a matter of time. :laugh:

aboutime
09-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Everyone's got a no plan, well here's one. I.m taking the Iowa, Missouri, Ronald Regean and the Lexington, along with I MEF and turning you into dust. We're pulling right up along your coastline and blowing asses off. Every F-18A we own in the air. And just trashing ass right off the bat. Then I'm sending in 2 MEUs ... the 11th and 13th ... 5000 Marines.

Then you can just figure out which way your pansy little asses are going to run. I bring those battle wagons in and you're fucked. The Iowa in the Med and the Miz in the Arabian Gulf? With carrier backup? Bring your shit out and play.

Gunny. All the BB's have been Decom'd. Too expensive to maintain, and with shorthanded crews these days, made of NO EXPERIENCED sailors all the way up to CO...take away their keyboards, and joysticks...lose power, and it's all over. Nobody wanted to listen. Sort of a way of REPEATING HISTORY...If you know what I mean.

Gunny
09-24-2015, 03:34 PM
Gunny. All the BB's have been Decom'd. Too expensive to maintain, and with shorthanded crews these days, made of NO EXPERIENCED sailors all the way up to CO...take away their keyboards, and joysticks...lose power, and it's all over. Nobody wanted to listen. Sort of a way of REPEATING HISTORY...If you know what I mean.

Oh I know what you mean. The Miz I believe is a Wisconsin class? They haven't been updated in 40 years. They're all analog -- the Miz, Wisconsin and Iowa. You'd have to train a crew for 6 months to even get the boilers going.

Why do you think I addressed us old guys? I don't need a damned keyboard to drive a boat. Crap, these kids don't even use keyboards anymore. Try getting them off their damned phones. They sit there, want to tell me what I can put on TV, then bury their damned heads in their phones. I'm like, shit ... I'm the one actually watches the TV. When I'm on HERE, I'm on a desktop. Everything else is too small for my hands.

And we ARE repeating history. You must be referring to Neville Chamberlain Obama and his deal with the devil that's going to cost us in the end.

Elessar
09-24-2015, 04:43 PM
Yeah ... no? I stayed on the bridge as much as possible and DON'T watch the boat. Look at the horizon. Idiots watching the rails might as well just hang over one of them. Just a matter of time. :laugh:

Someone taught you well! Always watch the horizon!

I felt bad for the snipes down in the main engine space....120+ degrees, smell of diesel and humid. Those
poor bastards got sick as hell the first couple of days!

Elessar
09-24-2015, 04:46 PM

Decommed? Yes...but useful and functional? Beyond all means. Missile Cruisers are nice, but those 16 Inch guns are
frightening.

I pulled alongside the Miz when she was offloading ammo in Long Beach. I was in a 6 meter RHI, and the damn gun
barrels of that monster where longer than my boat.

Bilgerat
09-24-2015, 05:00 PM

I felt bad for the snipes down in the main engine space....120+ degrees, smell of diesel and humid. Those

Speak for yourself (lol)

Gunny
09-24-2015, 05:20 PM

Yeah, but they'd let you smoke down there and there wasn't ANY spiffy, clean shaven zero going to come check it out.:laugh: Might muss up his uniform.:laugh:

Gunny
09-24-2015, 05:30 PM
THERE is a sea story ... "Where's Gunny?' "Off UA smoking somewhere". If I missed a compartment on an LPD or LHA/D I want to know where it is. :laugh: I was the sneakiest bastard in the world when it came to firing one up.

Want to send me off to get shot at but tell me I can't smoke because it's bad for my health? I don't think so.:laugh:

aboutime
09-24-2015, 05:46 PM
Oh I know what you mean. The Miz I believe is a Wisconsin class? They haven't been updated in 40 years. They're all analog -- the Miz, Wisconsin and Iowa. You'd have to train a crew for 6 months to even get the boilers going.

Why do you think I addressed us old guys? I don't need a damned keyboard to drive a boat. Crap, these kids don't even use keyboards anymore. Try getting them off their damned phones. They sit there, want to tell me what I can put on TV, then bury their damned heads in their phones. I'm like, shit ... I'm the one actually watches the TV. When I'm on HERE, I'm on a desktop. Everything else is too small for my hands.

And we ARE repeating history. You must be referring to Neville Chamberlain Obama and his deal with the devil that's going to cost us in the end.

Exactly....http://icansayit.com/images/chamberlain.jpg FAUX...http://icansayit.com/images/obamchavez.jpg

Bilgerat
09-24-2015, 06:10 PM

Speaking as an old "hole Snipe", I'm willing to bet that the iron was placed in "cold" status correctly. However, those boilers and pipes have been sitting far too long with little or no maintenance.

Firing up the boilers and running them up to "hot" (sending live steam thru old tired pipes) might be a tad worry some :).

I'm guessing the the Big Mo would be in the best shape, she had a small overhaul in 2009.

Elessar
09-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Speak for yourself (lol)

I never got seasick once in my life, either on the ship or the numerous small
boats I ran or rode: 12ft Avon, 19ft whaler, 30ft UTB, 31ft UTB, 32fter, 41 UTB, 44MLB, 47MLB, 82ft WPB, 87ft CPB!:laugh:

Gunny
09-25-2015, 12:03 PM
Speaking as an old "hole Snipe", I'm willing to bet that the iron was placed in "cold" status correctly. However, those boilers and pipes have been sitting far too long with little or no maintenance.

Firing up the boilers and running them up to "hot" (sending live steam thru old tired pipes) might be a tad worry some :).

I'm guessing the the Big Mo would be in the best shape, she had a small overhaul in 2009.

I call it shooting yourself in the ass. gunboats are the most cost efficient artillery we have. I forget the actual numbers (been awhile), but the difference between using battleships and flying it in is staggering.

Then there's the fear factor nobody wants to recognize. Want to watch some people pee their pants? Cruise up in a battlewagon. Suddenly they're the most peaceful MFers in the world.

I get your point about the refitting, but it probably wouldn't take as long to do that as to get these joystick jockeys trained to run one. :laugh:

Perianne
10-26-2015, 09:15 AM
And this is why I fear negroes. They can't control themselves when they get mad or horny (which is all the time they are not mad).

A 20-year-old man attempted to rape his grandmother after complaining to her he could not get a girlfriend.
Samuel Dye is alleged to have beaten his grandmother with a hammer before launching the sex attack.
He had complained about not being able to find a girlfriend and told her he was going to 'get some'.
Police said Dye's assault was stopped by his father after he heard the screams of his 61-year-old mother.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/13/article-0-1487AC71000005DC-681_468x286.jpg
Caught in the act: Samuel Dye allegedly tried to rape his grandmother

He found his son on top of his mother with his trousers pulled down and hitting her in the head with a hammer.
The father pulled his own away and detained him until police arrived.
The alleged attack took place after Dye turned up at his grandmother's home in Chester, South Carolina, at 4am last Thursday.
The woman told police Dye showed up at her home with a hammer in his hand and began complaining about not having a girlfriend. He said he was going to 'get some'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187755/20-year-old-man-caught-father-trying-rape-grandmother-girlfriend.html#ixzz3pgQsdf5R
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline) | DailyMail on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail)

sundaydriver
10-26-2015, 09:32 AM
Do you have the same fear when it's a violent, horny, sick, white guy?

Here's a local guy for me.

The Allen Township man who allegedly killed his stepdaughter and sexually abused her corpse shouldn't be allowed to pursue an insanity plea. He also filmed himself having sex with the corpse.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/northampton-county/index.ssf/2015/10/da_alleged_killer_should_be_ba.html

LongTermGuy
10-26-2015, 07:15 PM
Do you have the same fear when it's a violent, horny, sick, white guy?

Here's a local guy for me.

The Allen Township man who allegedly killed his stepdaughter and sexually abused her corpse shouldn't be allowed to pursue an insanity plea. He also filmed himself having sex with the corpse.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/northampton-county/index.ssf/2015/10/da_alleged_killer_should_be_ba.html

*I `feel` she was talking about percentages....all around and who commits the most crimes and most Ignorant in committing those crimes... "percentage" wise...

Perianne
09-19-2016, 03:50 PM
<header class="entry-header">University Football Player Cory Batey Raped White Woman As Revenge For Slavery … <time class="entry-time" itemprop="datePublished" datetime="2016-07-16T09:36:46+00:00">July 16, 2016</time>| by V. Saxena (http://downtrend.com/author/vsaxena)
</header> http://3m12dd41gw8bqlgg62dfsvyl.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Cory-Batey.jpg
When Vanderbilt University football player Cory Batey and three of his buddies raped a 21-year-old white woman on June 23, 2013, he said this to her: “That’s for 400 years of slavery, you bitch!”

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/revenge-for-slavery