PDA

View Full Version : Candidates that should drop

jimnyc
09-24-2015, 05:01 PM
Save some money, slim down the race, let us learn more from debates. There is NO shot for these folks. By all means, it's a free country, go ahead and run. But they should slim down the debates to 6, IMO. Make the questions better and use the time better without so many candidates.

Rand Paul
Bobby Jindal
George Pataki
Lindsey Graham
Mike Huckabee

Black Diamond
09-24-2015, 05:03 PM
Save some money, slim down the race, let us learn more from debates. There is NO shot for these folks. By all means, it's a free country, go ahead and run. But they should slim down the debates to 6, IMO. Make the questions better and use the time better without so many candidates.

Rand Paul
Bobby Jindal
George Pataki
Lindsey Graham
Mike Huckabee

Rand is there to hear his crazy self talk.

jimnyc
09-24-2015, 05:08 PM
Rand is there to hear his crazy self talk.

He wants to run for senate and president at the same time. It's fully legal, but shows his lack of dedication, towards both IMO. At least he's not quite as nuts as his father.

Gunny
09-24-2015, 05:17 PM

Rand Paul
Bobby Jindal
George Pataki
Lindsey Graham
Mike Huckabee

You left out Christie.

Black Diamond
09-24-2015, 05:19 PM
You left out Christie.

What if trump drops out and endorses Christie?

jimnyc
09-24-2015, 05:22 PM
You left out Christie.

I figured he was right on the cusp. If he can't get above someone by the time the next debate is over, then fat boy should 86 his race too. :laugh:

Gunny
09-24-2015, 05:38 PM
What if trump drops out and endorses Christie?

Like I said, I'm just watching. I'm voting against the dems no matter what. I'm smarter than Christie. Ever notice every conversation with Christie is about Christie? Always about him. My two favorites dropped.

The problem with the GOP nominees is they are spending all their time attacking each other. Go after HILLARY. Go after the Dems. She's broken Federal law and her excuses don't cut it with someone who has a TS clearance. She should be on trial. Why does she get a pass?

But quit going after one another and go after the fucking enemy.

DLT
09-24-2015, 06:31 PM

Rand Paul
Bobby Jindal
George Pataki
Lindsey Graham
Mike Huckabee

Yeah...I like (liked) Jindal until it looked like he was stumping for Bush. Now....I would never vote for any on that list. Good grief....is this really the best that we, the (formerly?) greatest nation on planet earth, can do?

Apparently so.

red state
09-24-2015, 06:49 PM

Rand Paul
Bobby Jindal
George Pataki
Lindsey Graham
Mike Huckabee

Take the Huckster off that list!!! He may have some BIG things planned and/or happen in the next few weeks...like a good long distance runner, he's pacing himself. He's liked, says all the right things and I liked his show.
:salute:

Black Diamond
09-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Huck and Santorum may believe they can win Iowa again.

Black Diamond
09-24-2015, 08:20 PM
Like I said, I'm just watching. I'm voting against the dems no matter what. I'm smarter than Christie. Ever notice every conversation with Christie is about Christie? Always about him. My two favorites dropped.

The problem with the GOP nominees is they are spending all their time attacking each other. Go after HILLARY. Go after the Dems. She's broken Federal law and her excuses don't cut it with someone who has a TS clearance. She should be on trial. Why does she get a pass?

I just wonder if trump will endorse Christie when he drops out. Christie and Huck are the only two on the main stage trump hasn't attacked.

Perianne
09-24-2015, 08:21 PM
I just wonder if trump will endorse Christie when he drops out. Christie and Huck are the only two on the main stage trump hasn't attacked.

I don't remember Trump attacking Cruz.

Black Diamond
09-24-2015, 08:23 PM
I don't remember Trump attacking Cruz.

Him either. Maybe he is evaluating the field for running mate?

Perianne
09-24-2015, 08:26 PM
Him either. Maybe he is evaluating the field for running mate?

I have always suspected Trump and Cruz will partner up.

Voted4Reagan
09-24-2015, 10:09 PM

Rand Paul
Bobby Jindal
George Pataki
Lindsey Graham
Mike Huckabee

Add Walker, Cruz and Christie to that list....

Gunny
09-24-2015, 10:23 PM

I doubt it. If he drops, he'll go pout. Seems to be his style. He hasn't attacked them because he doesn't see them as a threat. They are both WAY down the list.

ptif219
09-24-2015, 11:08 PM
Get rid of the Washington establishment candidates like Jeb and Christy and Graham. Wait the Washington Establishment run the GOP that is why Obama is still getting what he wants.

NightTrain
09-25-2015, 07:46 AM

Well, that's coming and it's going to happen in spades when it's time.

Right now there's 15 people that are fighting to get that honor... primaries are full of elbows, especially on this particular one with so many contenders. If you can't beat guys on the same side of the aisle as you are, you're probably not going to do very well against the liberals with liberal moderators and a hostile media.

Rand Paul has a few good ideas, but he'd be a nightmare in the Foreign Policy department, probably worse than Carter was and as bad as Obama.

Have to eliminate the weak ones from the pool and then unleash on the real enemy of this country - the liberals. I can just see Paul and Hillary debating on just how hard to cuddle the jihadists as Kumbaya plays in the background.