PDA

View Full Version : Just landed

darin
09-25-2015, 11:24 PM
Just touched down in seattle! Whirlwind week ahead. Get home next weekend then two weeks before we move to europe. Beautiful city. I miss it. Kids napped and messed with the in flight video stuff!

Abbey Marie
09-25-2015, 11:36 PM
Such an exciting time, Darin.

gabosaurus
09-26-2015, 12:21 AM
Darin, what made you decide to return to Germany? Other than the fact that it is a better place to live if you have kids.

NightTrain
09-26-2015, 07:44 AM
Just touched down in seattle! Whirlwind week ahead. Get home next weekend then two weeks before we move to europe. Beautiful city. I miss it. Kids napped and messed with the in flight video stuff!

Don't forget to hit Pioneer Square! It's traditional, you know.

Oh, wait... you have the kiddies. Ah well, you'll have to double up next time!

jimnyc
09-26-2015, 08:21 AM

Be safe, buddy. Keep us updated as you go along!! I hope the kids adjust easily and love the trips and their new home!! :salute:

Gunny
09-26-2015, 10:15 AM

Just do yourself a favor and avoid running into my brother. 'Tard of the highest order. :laugh: