PDA

View Full Version : Black Student Threatens to Rape White Teacher so School Punishes Teacher!

Jeff
09-26-2015, 03:14 PM
This is Bull Sheot !!! Well this country wanted hope and change and I guess for some they got it, we have blacks ( thugs ) out stalking and killing white folks, killing cops, beating the hell out of older people ( yes the chicken shit little bastards attack those who won't hit back, or so they hope ) This is really getting disgusting.

In this case a little Punk, Thug, scum bag SOB decided to threaten his white teacher that he was going to rape her and then her daughter and then pass her daughter through the gang, and what did the school board do , 3 days suspension ( the little black bastard should get death ) well that 3 days was until the teachers black superiors decided that she must of been "instigating " the problem :rolleyes: Since when no matter what a adult does should a child be allowed to threaten to rape her and her kid ? Yes we have hope and change, we now live in one big ghetto. Anyway the kids punishment was forgotten because the white whore instigated things :rolleyes: ( yea I googled it to see what she did but no answer at all, other than she is white )

Welcome to Obama's America, the Hope and Change some wanted, we now live in a country where Blacks can hunt whites, kill cops, play games where they attack elderly whites and now even threaten to rape a teacher and their kids, yup all cause this poor little POS picked cotton :rolleyes: yea sure, just like the rest that scream slavery, they never have seen slavery and honestly probably have never seen a days work either.

The New York Daily News reports (http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/long-island-teacher-blame-student-threat-article-1.2370854):
The student and the school officials are black.

The student, identified in the suit only by his initials "N.L.," allegedly threatened Albuquerque in the classroom on May 9, 2014.

"When I get done ramming you, I'm gonna bag your daughter, then ram the bitch through the whole gang," N.L. said, according to the suit filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Albuquerque notified the school district, the police and the Nassau County district attorney's office.

The student was suspended for three days, but the penalty was later reversed, Albuquerque's lawyer Steven Morelli said.

http://eaglerising.com/24286/black-student-threatens-to-rape-white-teacher-so-school-punishes-teacher/

Gunny
09-26-2015, 03:25 PM
This is Bull Sheot !!! Well this country wanted hope and change and I guess for some they got it, we have blacks ( thugs ) out stalking and killing white folks, killing cops, beating the hell out of older people ( yes the chicken shit little bastards attack those who won't hit back, or so they hope ) This is really getting disgusting.

In this case a little Punk, Thug, scum bag SOB decided to threaten his white teacher that he was going to rape her and then her daughter and then pass her daughter through the gang, and what did the school board do , 3 days suspension ( the little black bastard should get death ) well that 3 days was until the teachers black superiors decided that she must of been "instigating " the problem :rolleyes: Since when no matter what a adult does should a child be allowed to threaten to rape her and her kid ? Yes we have hope and change, we now live in one big ghetto. Anyway the kids punishment was forgotten because the white whore instigated things :rolleyes: ( yea I googled it to see what she did but no answer at all, other than she is white )

Welcome to Obama's America, the Hope and Change some wanted, we now live in a country where Blacks can hunt whites, kill cops, play games where they attack elderly whites and now even threaten to rape a teacher and their kids, yup all cause this poor little POS picked cotton :rolleyes: yea sure, just like the rest that scream slavery, they never have seen slavery and honestly probably have never seen a days work either.

http://eaglerising.com/24286/black-student-threatens-to-rape-white-teacher-so-school-punishes-teacher/

WHo is it again that has that .308 Winchester?

gabosaurus
09-26-2015, 03:55 PM

How does this incident, reprehensible as it is, have anything to do with Obama? You are reaching big time with this.

tailfins
09-26-2015, 04:04 PM
How does this incident, reprehensible as it is, have anything to do with Obama? You are reaching big time with this.

Obama and his Just-Us Department incite this kind of thing.

gabosaurus
09-26-2015, 04:07 PM
How so? Please enlighten me.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2015, 04:41 PM
WHo is it again that has that .308 Winchester?

Me but its been shot left-handed for many decades now and you might not want to use it.. ;)--Tyr

DLT
09-26-2015, 05:39 PM
How so? Please enlighten me.

That would take two centuries +....and I really don't think any of us have that kind of time on our hands.

tailfins
09-26-2015, 05:58 PM
That would take two centuries +....and I really don't think any of us have that kind of time on our hands.

That's right, she's the only one that has a union job where one can goof off all day.

gabosaurus
09-26-2015, 06:11 PM
That's right, she's the only one that has a union job where one can goof off all day.

You have the same union job that I do and I bet you goof off more than I do. I know you spend a lot of your time plotting possible litigation against your co-workers.

tailfins
09-26-2015, 06:46 PM
You have the same union job that I do and I bet you goof off more than I do. I know you spend a lot of your time plotting possible litigation against your co-workers.

Don't have to plot; that comes naturally. However, one way to make a strong case is to check in lots of bug-free code, which I do.

Perianne
09-26-2015, 06:54 PM
I wonder what would have happened to the black boy if this had occurred 100 years ago? lol He wouldn't do it again.

Gunny
09-26-2015, 07:23 PM
Me but its been shot left-handed for many decades now and you might not want to use it.. ;)--Tyr

Ain't been paying much attention have you? Got a thread on us southpaws around here somewhere.

Gunny
09-26-2015, 07:25 PM
I wonder what would have happened to the black boy if this had occurred 100 years ago? lol He wouldn't do it again.

Well, no. He'd be "hangin' out" somewhere.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2015, 08:07 PM

Bullseye rings out a big hit! :laugh: :beer: :beer: -Tyr

tailfins
09-26-2015, 08:15 PM
Bullseye rings out a big hit! :laugh: :beer: :beer: -Tyr

You're just not worth the bother.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-26-2015, 08:16 PM
Ain't been paying much attention have you? Got a thread on us southpaws around here somewhere.

No shit, you a southpaw too! :beer:
Crap, knew you had some redeeming qualities.
And thats a damn big one in my book.
Us southpaws have a big advantage in duking it out with the righties too.
That wicked left hits em coming from nowhere --or so it seems to them.
Additional info-- I never met a left handed shooter -gun or bow, that was not far above average , with many
off the chart good! :beer: :beer:--Tyr

http://leftyfretz.com/25-facts-about-left-handed-people/

Scientific Left Handed Facts
Make up between 5% and 10% of the population (depending on who you ask)
More likely to have allergies
More prone to migraines
More likely to be insomniacs
Use the right side of the brain the most
Three times more likely to become alcoholics – the right side of the brain has a lower tolerance to alcohol!
More likely to be on extreme poles of the intelligence scale
Tend to reach puberty 4 to 5 months later than right handers
More likely to suffer stuttering and dyslexia
Twice as likely to be a man
Better at 3D perception and thinking
Better at multi-tasking
Live on average 9 years less than right handed people (this study was disproved! read more)
Interesting Left Handed Trivia
Left handed pens are a thing! Who knew!?
Make especially good baseball players, tennis players, swimmers, boxers and fencers (almost 40% of the top tennis players are lefties)
Celebrate left handed day once a year – August 13th – International Left Handers Day
Draw figures facing to the right
Recover from strokes faster
More likely to pursue creative careers
Of the seven most recent U.S Presidents, 4 have been left handed
Left handed college graduates go on to become 26% richer than right handed graduates
On a QWERTY keyboard there are 1447 English words typed solely with the left hand, whilst only 187 are typed with the right hand.
Bizarre Left Handed Statistics
Adjust to seeing underwater quicker
Less able to roll their tongue than a righty
Nails grow faster on the left hand than the right

LongTermGuy
09-26-2015, 10:50 PM
https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M3c6ada2e5fe460b85da4e909acdb348bo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

http://texaslynn.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/political-cartoon-eric-holder-black-panther-voter-intimidation.jpg

http://husaria.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/sharpton_obama.jpg?w=450

"The student and the school officials are black"

"According to CNN exit polls, 93% of African-Americans, 71% of Hispanics and 73% of Asians supported Obama over Romney."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/09/blacks-outvoted-whites-in-2012-the-first-time-on-record/

Breakdown of demographics reveals how black voters swept Obama into White House

95% of black voters went to the ballot for Obama and only 4% for McCain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1083335/Breakdown-demographics-reveals-black-voters-swept-Obama-White-House.html

ptif219
09-26-2015, 11:04 PM

Obama has been promoting race riots and hate fro white cops and whites in general. Obama is a racist that is dividing this country on race religion and money.

Jeff
09-27-2015, 12:58 AM
Obama has been promoting race riots and hate fro white cops and whites in general. Obama is a racist that is dividing this country on race religion and money.

Bro Gabby is blind when it comes to reality, unless she can say " well GW did it to " well than she just don't see it. :rolleyes:

Gunny
09-27-2015, 03:15 AM
No shit, you a southpaw too! :beer:
Crap, knew you had some redeeming qualities.
And thats a damn big one in my book.
Us southpaws have a big advantage in duking it out with the righties too.
That wicked left hits em coming from nowhere --or so it seems to them.
Additional info-- I never met a left handed shooter -gun or bow, that was not far above average , with many
off the chart good! :beer: :beer:--Tyr

Stay outside of their left foot. They can't hit shit. Right hook, it's over.

indago
09-27-2015, 04:32 AM
95% of black voters went to the ballot for Obama and only 4% for McCain.

Cuz they know that cracker ain't gonna give 'em FREE STUFF

ptif219
09-27-2015, 01:31 PM
Bro Gabby is blind when it comes to reality, unless she can say " well GW did it to " well than she just don't see it. :rolleyes:

You mean she is a low information liberal democrat voter

Gunny
09-27-2015, 01:51 PM
You mean she is a low information liberal democrat voter

Worse. She's actually pretty intelligent and STILL a democrat voter. She's got less excuse than the usual uninformed sheeple.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Stay outside of their left foot. They can't hit shit. Right hook, it's over.

They hard headed too. Best when they hit the ground to deliver a good kick to the head.
Some of 'em are tough and need the extra shot delivered.
No need to go soft, I seen guys do that and end getting their ass stomped all to hell and back again!
Saw it more than once...--Tyr

Gunny
09-27-2015, 02:49 PM
They hard headed too. Best when they hit the ground to deliver a good kick to the head.
Some of 'em are tough and need the extra shot delivered.
No need to go soft, I seen guys do that and end getting their ass stomped all to hell and back again!
Saw it more than once...--Tyr

What I figured out about them is a LOT of fighters just don't do their homework. I've seen lefties get clocked just for not knowing and training that one simple rule ... go right and stay outside their left foot. You take away their power.

tailfins
09-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Worse. She's actually pretty intelligent and STILL a democrat voter. She's got less excuse than the usual uninformed sheeple.

Even if one accepts your premise that she's intelligent, it's possible to be intelligent and delusional at the same time.

Gunny
09-27-2015, 06:13 PM
Even if one accepts your premise that she's intelligent, it's possible to be intelligent and delusional at the same time.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on an argument. I don't equate "intelligent" with "smart".

LongTermGuy
09-27-2015, 06:14 PM

...tailfins....ANYTHING....is possible "these days"....;)

:coffee:

gabosaurus
09-27-2015, 06:57 PM

You and tailfins obviously spend a lot of time in the right wing loon balloon. :cool:

Gunny
09-27-2015, 07:00 PM
You and tailfins obviously spend a lot of time in the right wing loon balloon. :cool:

Uh, no. But that LEFT wing loon balloon suits you.

Jeff
09-28-2015, 06:21 AM

Gabs if this where true I would proudly admit it, to me it would be so much better than blindly following a idiot because of the color of his skin even after he has proven he is a liar and has no interest what so ever in doing right by this country.

But hey maybe you can go have lunch with Obama and straighten the whole thing out. :rolleyes:

ptif219
09-28-2015, 01:47 PM

Intelligent maybe but no common sense and no grip on reality. How smart are you if you believe the democrat lies

ptif219
09-28-2015, 01:48 PM

You are a low information voter that blindly believes the democrat lies

gabosaurus
09-28-2015, 02:54 PM
...it would be so much better than blindly following a idiot ... even after he has proven he is a liar and has no interest what so ever in doing right by this country.

Sounds like conservative support of GW Bush to me. :cool: