PDA

View Full Version : Blaze at giant London mosque

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2015, 01:01 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/blaze-giant-london-mosque-201352112.html

Blaze at giant London mosque

London (AFP) - A blaze broke out Saturday at a London mosque which claims to be the largest in western Europe.

Ten fire trucks were sent to fight the blaze at the Baitul Futuh Mosque in Morden, southwest London.

The smoke could be seen across the city.

One man, said to be in his 40s, was taken to hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation, London Ambulance Service said.

The mosque was built for the Ahmadiyya Muslim community to provide people with a meeting place and venue to hold social religious events.

The 5.2-acre (2.1-hectare) complex was completed in 2003. There is space for at least 10,500 people to pray, according to the mosque's website.

The dome stands 75 feet (23 metres) above ground level.

"It is a very beautiful building and what has happened is very sad," said Stephen Alambritis, leader of the Merton Council local authority.

"There were no people at prayer at the time. It does seem that evacuation procedures worked.

"The congregation there, especially on a Friday, are very large and peaceful and they add very much to the community. This will be a blow to their operation but they will be back."

The fire affected around half of the ground floor, part of the first floor and a section of the roof.

London Fire Brigade said the blaze had hit administration buildings and the "mosque itself is thankfully unaffected."

Two things--
First, so sad that it did not burn to the ground
Second-- Sad, if it was not push back by TRUE Brit patriots and set deliberately.
IF THEY DON'T ACT NOW AND SERIOUSLY START FIGHTING THEY WILL ALL DIE OR BE ENSLAVED. A DAMN SOLID GOLD FACT.

Don't laugh we are targeted too. --Tyr

Gunny
09-27-2015, 03:26 AM
Two things--
Second-- Sad, if it was not push back by TRUE Brit patriots and set deliberately.
IF THEY DON'T ACT NOW AND SERIOUSLY START FIGHTING THEY WILL ALL DIE OR BE ENSLAVED. A DAMN SOLID GOLD FACT.

Yeah. Bummer. :laugh:

Jeff
09-27-2015, 07:30 AM
Sounds like it could of had the makings for a good weenie roast, well hell they could of cooked sausages just for the special occasion. :laugh:

DLT
09-27-2015, 08:28 AM
Two things--

Maybe, if it's some unhappy (about the current Muslim invasion via refugees) Brits that set the fire, they should be setting fires under their "leaders" (like we here in the US should be doing) instead. Sure, the mosques are the radical Muslims' "community center" where they receive instructions and organize (not just pray)....but it's the political hacks that are creating this mess for us all. They're the ones that need to be 'burned' for their treachery. JS...

jimnyc
09-27-2015, 08:32 AM
I don't think I could go along and laugh if it were innocent muslims. But just the shitty mosque? That's hilarious. Those innocent folks were destined for radicalism inside that shithole anyway.

LongTermGuy
09-27-2015, 09:09 AM
I don't think I could go along and laugh if it were innocent muslims. But just the shitty mosque? That's hilarious. Those innocent folks were destined for radicalism inside that shithole anyway.

>>>>...Understand...but do the "innocent" muslims read the same book of peace and worship the "same Mohammed" ?....do the "innocent ones" still cheer when "infidels" are attacked....just wondering bro...... :coffee:

DLT
09-27-2015, 09:10 AM

Of course. It's also one of the main places where they recruit. It's their "central intelligence agency", so to speak. And I would bet money that any mosque leader that does not want to go along with the current 'orders du jour' from the radicals above will get death threats and maybe death for not complying. Moderate Muslim = one who has not been explained the benefits to yet.

LongTermGuy
09-27-2015, 09:19 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/7/4/5/2/3/9/no-such-thing-as-moderate-islam-152920766383.jpeg#no%20such%20thing%20as%20moderat e%20islam

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004698860/5227204832_no_moderate_islam_xlarge.jpeg

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004320487/581638075_mythical_moderate_muslim_xlarge.jpeg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2015, 10:00 AM
>>>>...Understand...but do the "innocent" muslims read the same book of peace and worship the "same Mohammed" ?....do the "innocent ones" still cheer when "infidels" are attacked....just wondering bro...... :coffee:

A damn lie (PROPAGANDA) that far too many infidels believe.
There are no "moderate muslims" as Islam demands -TOTAL ABSOLUTE SUBMISSION!!!

THERE ARE MUSLIMS INSTRUCTED NOT TO ACT TO KILL INFIDELS YET BUT SECRETLY AND SIENTLY THEY SUPPORT THOSE THAT DO! FACT.--TYR

Drummond
09-27-2015, 10:14 AM
According to the reports I've seen, the mosque itself wasn't damaged .. just 'administrative buildings' nearby.

I'd hope that this actually has a bigger impact than one at the mosque itself would've had. Who can say what was being planned for, or 'run', in those 'administrative buildings' .. ?

But it says something, doesn't it ... that a London suburb has, within it, Western Europe's biggest mosque !!

See ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3250162/Seventy-firefighters-tackle-huge-fire-engulfing-south-London-mosque.html

Seventy firefighters in south London are battling an enormous blaze which engulfed western Europe's largest mosque.

Ten fire engines were dispatched to deal with the fire at the Baitful Futuh mosque in Morden, which started burning around midday.
A man has been taken to hospital for smoke inhalation, but community leaders have said they do not believe anybody else was affected. The cause of the blaze is not yet known.

Shocked onlookers gathered opposite the mosque, watching a dark plume of smoke billowing out of the building's roof before they were ushered behind a police cordon. The fire was reported by a member of the public just after midday.

The enormous building sits on a 5.2acre site and can hold 10,500 people. At the time of the fire, however, only a handful of worshippers were inside, and were quickly evacuated. Nobody was at prayer when the fire broke out.

The huge effort to control the fire involved the police, ambulance services and the large fire brigade presence. The firefighting operation shut down the A24 and traffic was tailed back for miles as a result.

As of 6pm, the London Fire Brigade said they had contained the fire to administrative buildings and halls around the main mosque, which was not directly affected by the fire - though it was engulfed by smoke. Shortly afterwards they declared the fire 'under control'.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2015, 11:14 AM
According to the reports I've seen, the mosque itself wasn't damaged .. just 'administrative buildings' nearby.

I'd hope that this actually has a bigger impact than one at the mosque itself would've had. Who can say what was being planned for, or 'run', in those 'administrative buildings' .. ?

But it says something, doesn't it ... that a London suburb has, within it, Western Europe's biggest mosque !!

See ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3250162/Seventy-firefighters-tackle-huge-fire-engulfing-south-London-mosque.html

Yes it highlights what I've been posting about Islam's sustained destruction of Britain for over 4 years now.
Also shows the method, tactics that they use there so damn effectively .
As can be seen being used here in USA .
I HAVE BEEN WRITING ABOUT THIS LONG BEFORE I CAME HERE OVER 3 YEARS AGO MY FRIEND.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36912-I-take-my-stand-you

Gunny
09-27-2015, 02:36 PM
Yes it highlights what I've been posting about Islam's sustained destruction of Britain for over 4 years now.
Also shows the method, tactics that they use there so damn effectively .
As can be seen being used here in USA .
I HAVE BEEN WRITING ABOUT THIS LONG BEFORE I CAME HERE OVER 3 YEARS AGO MY FRIEND.

What I don't get is they are committing genocide against Christians in Africa and the Middle East daily; yet, the MSM is concerned about a single mosque? And the sheeple try to say the MSM doesn't control what they think?

Payback's going to be a bitch once people have had enough. It started with Charles Martel in France the dude that sent them packing centuries ago. And with Leonidis at Thermopylae.

I just just don't get why we ALWAYS wait until we're getting our complacent asses kicked before we do anything.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2015, 02:52 PM
What I don't get is they are committing genocide against Christians in Africa and the Middle East daily; yet, the MSM is concerned about a single mosque? And the sheeple try to say the MSM doesn't control what they think?

Payback's going to be a bitch once people have had enough. It started with Charles Martel in France the dude that sent them packing centuries ago. And with Leonidis at Thermopylae.

I just just don't get why we ALWAYS wait until we're getting our complacent asses kicked before we do anything.

Globalist, mass media, leftist/muslim alliance is how they get by with it......
Globalist power now far outranks our nation's power due to "shadow government" with our government.
No different tan how the gangsters once bought entire police departments in Chicago/New York and got by with murder, etc..
Only it political party gangsters this time around, angling for tens of millions in bribes and multi-billion dollar future scores. --Tyr

Gunny
09-27-2015, 03:01 PM
Globalist, mass media, leftist/muslim alliance is how they get by with it......
Globalist power now far outranks our nation's power due to "shadow government" with our government.
No different tan how the gangsters once bought entire police departments in Chicago/New York and got by with murder, etc..
Only it political party gangsters this time around, angling for tens of millions in bribes and multi-billion dollar future scores. --Tyr

It's a combination of things, IMO but I don't see a conspiracy. If they were as organized as the Mob used to be, we'd be screwed already.

I agree about the politicians. I am a FIRM believer in term limits. While continuity has its upside, it also breeds complacency and graft. Look at Boehner. Poor Boehner has to retire. Yeah, with that $200k retirement check. I feel REAL bad for him. And what's he done but be a mealy-mouth since day one? He's so afraid of the Dems calling him a name I'm surprised he can even take a piss.

aboutime
09-27-2015, 08:31 PM
It's a combination of things, IMO but I don't see a conspiracy. If they were as organized as the Mob used to be, we'd be screwed already.

I agree about the politicians. I am a FIRM believer in term limits. While continuity has its upside, it also breeds complacency and graft. Look at Boehner. Poor Boehner has to retire. Yeah, with that $200k retirement check. I feel REAL bad for him. And what's he done but be a mealy-mouth since day one? He's so afraid of the Dems calling him a name I'm surprised he can even take a piss.

Anybody here on DP qualified to become a member of Congress? Until you've been there. You have no idea what it takes to get anything done in Congress. They are all Politicians FIRST. That explains everything.

Gunny
09-27-2015, 09:32 PM
Anybody here on DP qualified to become a member of Congress? Until you've been there. You have no idea what it takes to get anything done in Congress. They are all Politicians FIRST. That explains everything.

Actually, I DID used to have to go set in meetings at the Pentagon and Congress. Someone in their infinite wisdom made me stand in for several of the officers in my unit. Barbara Boxer hates me personally.

Jeff
09-28-2015, 06:16 AM
Actually, I DID used to have to go set in meetings at the Pentagon and Congress. Someone in their infinite wisdom made me stand in for several of the officers in my unit. Barbara Boxer hates me personally.

Imagine that. :laugh:

fj1200
09-28-2015, 07:56 AM
--Tyr

Nothing says patriotism like arson.

Drummond
09-28-2015, 08:02 AM

Your point being .. ?

fj1200
09-28-2015, 08:09 AM
Your point being .. ?

What kind of society do you have if the defense of it ignores the basis of society? Rule of Law be damned.

Drummond
09-28-2015, 08:13 AM
What kind of society do you have if the defense of it ignores the basis of society? Rule of Law be damned.

Interesting view.

If a law is passed which favours Muslims over others in Society, to what extent should that law receive unquestioned acceptance and obedience ?

fj1200
09-28-2015, 08:19 AM
Interesting view.

If a law is passed which favours Muslims over others in Society, to what extent should that law receive unquestioned acceptance and obedience ?

A law has been passed which favors only Muslims from having their property be protected from arsonists? Do tell.

Drummond
09-28-2015, 09:10 AM
A law has been passed which favors only Muslims from having their property be protected from arsonists? Do tell.

Did I say that ?

So, what's the answer to my question ?

Do you even have one ?

fj1200
09-28-2015, 03:15 PM
Did I say that ?

So, what's the answer to my question ?

Do you even have one ?

You presented a fallacy.

If a law is passed...

I have no answer for a ridiculous question with an unproven posit.

Gunny
09-28-2015, 11:19 PM
Imagine that. :laugh:

Hell, if I'd gotten a medal for THAT I'd actually care about it. :laugh:

I get back to the Annex and my Col's loike "What did you say to piss off Barbara Boxer?" The truth. Why do all you women who will NEVER have to suffer the consequences of your actions want to shove ALL the women in the military into combat because 4 bull dykes are screeching about it?

It didn't go over well. :laugh:

Gunny
09-28-2015, 11:21 PM

Correction: Nothing says PAYBACK like arson. I'd prefer a rifle myself.

Gunny
09-28-2015, 11:22 PM

What kind of society do you have when it doesn't defend itself? Oh yeah, the Greeks and Romans are gone.

Gunny
09-28-2015, 11:24 PM

You're trying to play semantics, FJ. Try an honest argument. You KNOW what his point is. You just ain't that dumb.

When one uses the Constitution as a suicide pact, suicide it is.

fj1200
09-28-2015, 11:26 PM

Payback for???

What kind of society do you have when it doesn't defend itself? Oh yeah, the Greeks and Romans are gone.

Defense against???

fj1200
09-28-2015, 11:27 PM
You're trying to play semantics, FJ. Try an honest argument. You KNOW what his point is. You just ain't that dumb.

When one uses the Constitution as a suicide pact, suicide it is.

I'm playing semantics when someone uses a hypothetical "if" statement. Good grief, be objective.

EDIT:

Regarding his point. Once he can make a point correctly he can get a response. :)

Gunny
09-28-2015, 11:30 PM
You presented a fallacy.

YOU are the one presenting the fallacy. Trying to play word games with the law while ignoring the reality. And you're cherrypicking.

Where are your posts on the churches that have been burnt down HERE?

Where are your posts defending those that try and stop the crimes from the politicians on down?

Where's your outcry about beheaded Christians in Africa and the Middle East?

Didn't think so. But one mosque gets burned down and you're suddenly Mr Political Opinion.

fj1200
09-28-2015, 11:38 PM
YOU are the one presenting the fallacy. Trying to play word games with the law while ignoring the reality. And you're cherrypicking.

Where are your posts on the churches that have been burnt down HERE?

Where are your posts defending those that try and stop the crimes from the politicians on down?

Where's your outcry about beheaded Christians in Africa and the Middle East?

Didn't think so. But one mosque gets burned down and you're suddenly Mr Political Opinion.

ID the fallacy and word games please.

Churches being burned... Bad.

Defending people trying to stop crimes... Good.

Beheadings... Bad.

And I'm always Mr. Political Opinion. Just ask me (a good question). ;)

Gunny
09-29-2015, 12:02 AM
ID the fallacy and word games please.

Churches being burned... Bad.

Defending people trying to stop crimes... Good.

Beheadings... Bad.

And I'm always Mr. Political Opinion. Just ask me (a good question). ;)

Still trying huh? I think I made my point in my previous post. You cherrypick your words AND arguments. You're silent on issues, then want to make a political statement on others.

I'm a strategist, an analyst and spent high school in journalism. I see what you DO say and what you DON'T. Where again is your commentary on the beheadings? The Southern churches? Yet, this is arson. I think my point is obvious and word games ain't going to swirl around anything but the Tidy bowl.

fj1200
09-29-2015, 12:10 AM
Still trying huh? I think I made my point in my previous post. You cherrypick your words AND arguments. You're silent on issues, then want to make a political statement on others.

I'm a strategist, an analyst and spent high school in journalism. I see what you DO say and what you DON'T. Where again is your commentary on the beheadings? The Southern churches? Yet, this is arson. I think my point is obvious and word games ain't going to swirl around anything but the Tidy bowl.

You made your point poorly. I must apologize that my posting doesn't measure up to your fine standard. Nevertheless nobody here defended a church burning hoping that it was purposely set as an act of patriotism. Point out where that happened and I'll make the same comment; it's possible that I've overlooked it. Is anyone suggesting a beheading is a good act that should be emulated? I'll duly call them out.

I would think you'd have studied fallacies a bit more closely in HS journalism and sticking to the facts because I think you missed some relevant ones here.

Jeff
09-29-2015, 06:09 AM

Me I would prefer a dull knife, give them what they give.

Drummond
09-29-2015, 06:22 AM

You really hate it when a point is made that might cause you to reveal what your real thought processes are ... don't you ?

Instead, you hide behind semantics.

Gunny
09-29-2015, 07:50 AM
You made your point poorly. I must apologize that my posting doesn't measure up to your fine standard. Nevertheless nobody here defended a church burning hoping that it was purposely set as an act of patriotism. Point out where that happened and I'll make the same comment; it's possible that I've overlooked it. Is anyone suggesting a beheading is a good act that should be emulated? I'll duly call them out.

I would think you'd have studied fallacies a bit more closely in HS journalism and sticking to the facts because I think you missed some relevant ones here.

Actually, I made my point perfectly. You do exactly what I stated. Now you're trying to jockey around topics and words again.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2015, 08:16 AM
Actually, I made my point perfectly. You do exactly what I stated. Now you're trying to jockey around topics and words again.

EEE-ZACTLY. In my previous long running battle here with Jafar the muzzie, he championed Jafar out the whazoo.

Best way to avoid strong winning points made against his views is for him to play the old semantics game to the hilt. That he does quite well.
But it does not over well with we that easily see through it like a telescope. -Tyr

Gunny
09-29-2015, 08:20 AM
EEE-ZACTLY. In my previous long running battle here with Jafar the muzzie, he championed Jafar out the whazoo.

Best way to avoid strong winning points made against his views is for him to play the old semantics game to the hilt. That he does quite well.
But it does not over well with we that easily see through it like a telescope. -Tyr

Arson's a good thing with about 6 ounces of C-4. You can make quite a splash. :laugh:

fj1200
09-29-2015, 09:08 AM
You really hate it when a point is made that might cause you to reveal what your real thought processes are ... don't you ?

Instead, you hide behind semantics.

This coming from the guy who hides behind "if" statements. FWIW, you didn't make an actual point, you presented an unsubstantiated inference. So either present evidence that Muslims receive beneficial treatment then I'll have an actual question to answer. :) My guess is you'll whine about abuse or something and drag this thread into your blustery-sputtering world.

Nope. I identify poor reasoning skills. You could address what I posted or you can just repeat your mantra again.

EEE-ZACTLY.

Hiding behind others again I see. I think there's a word for that but you'll just scream something about semantics and my mean posting.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2015, 10:13 AM
Hiding behind others again I see. I think there's a word for that but you'll just scream something about semantics and my mean posting.

What? Me hide! Are you insane-- how many times have I brought your dumb-ass down to the cage?
I hide from nobody--IF I EVER DID, IT DAMN SURE WOULD NOT BE FROM THE LIKES OF YOU!

Try getting an amen here for that damn lie that you just told. -Tyr

fj1200
09-29-2015, 10:23 AM
What? Me hide!

Yup. You even slink away in your own cage threads. I don't use the ignore feature to hide from words I don't like.

Gunny
09-29-2015, 01:39 PM
This coming from the guy who hides behind "if" statements. FWIW, you didn't make an actual point, you presented an unsubstantiated inference. So either present evidence that Muslims receive beneficial treatment then I'll have an actual question to answer. :) My guess is you'll whine about abuse or something and drag this thread into your blustery-sputtering world.

Nope. I identify poor reasoning skills. You could address what I posted or you can just repeat your mantra again.

I address what you post, junior. Then you try to wordsmith it into something else. My reasoning skills are just fine. I can see EXACTLY what game you play and I called you on it. Addressing one of your posts is like trying to figure out which way a moth is going to fly.

fj1200
09-29-2015, 01:44 PM
I address what you post, junior. Then you try to wordsmith it into something else. My reasoning skills are just fine. I can see EXACTLY what game you play and I called you on it. Addressing one of your posts is like trying to figure out which way a moth is going to fly.

I don't even know what you're on about anymore. One person posted about patriotic arson, another posted a rhetorical question based on an unsubstantiated claim, and you're finding fault with me. I don't know what to say about that.

Gunny
09-29-2015, 02:49 PM
I don't even know what you're on about anymore. One person posted about patriotic arson, another posted a rhetorical question based on an unsubstantiated claim, and you're finding fault with me. I don't know what to say about that.

Same as always. If you think I have the time or attention span to read every post in this thread, I got a baby on my hip, bubba. Hard to type this way, BTW. I commented on a post YOU made.

So your next move is to turn it into a "me" thing? NEVER play chess with ME.

fj1200
09-29-2015, 02:53 PM
Same as always. If you think I have the time or attention span to read every post in this thread, I got a baby on my hip, bubba. Hard to type this way, BTW. I commented on a post YOU made.

So your next move is to turn it into a "me" thing? NEVER play chess with ME.

DP Fight Club requires constant attention with split second recall. This is ain't college anymore! :huddle:

Gunny
09-29-2015, 02:56 PM
DP Fight Club requires constant attention with split second recall. This is ain't college anymore! :huddle:

Good thing I didn't go to college. And if you want split second recall out of ME, you better get me some good drugs. I only have that at technical levels.

fj1200
09-29-2015, 02:57 PM
Good thing I didn't go to college. And if you want split second recall out of ME, you better get me some good drugs.

This ain't HS anymore. :poke:

Let's share. :420:

Gunny
09-29-2015, 02:58 PM
This ain't HS anymore. :poke:

Let's share. :420:

I'll share. Want to change this diaper and get a ba-ba going?

fj1200
09-29-2015, 03:01 PM
I'll share. Want to change this diaper and get a ba-ba going?

No, been there and not far enough removed. I'll skip to the end. ;)

Gunny
09-29-2015, 03:12 PM
No, been there and not far enough removed. I'll skip to the end. ;)

So you're just no help at all. Kind of hard to type and do all this daddy crap. Thought I was out of this job by 1990.

Motown
09-29-2015, 03:19 PM
So you're just no help at all. Kind of hard to type and do all this daddy crap. Thought I was out of this job by 1990.

I do not envy you at all.

Gunny
09-29-2015, 03:22 PM
I do not envy you at all.

She's a cutie. I can't get anything else done until someone else comes home, but she's a little darlin'. :)

Gunny
09-29-2015, 03:51 PM
If I have to listen to my ABC's by muppets one more time I'm going to have to go out and kill something.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2015, 07:30 PM
Yup. You even slink away in your own cage threads. I don't use the ignore feature to hide from words I don't like.

You even slink away in your own cage threads.
SAID MY PEACE, why address you any longer there in that particular cage thread..

I don't use the ignore feature to hide from words I don't like.

No, you change quotes, edit replies, demand answers to change the subject and pretty much use every damn liberal trick in the book. After a while discussing anything with you leads to YOU yelling strawman when you get clobbered. Then refusing to answer to any reply that shot you down in flames.
Also you flipflop like a damn fish tossed upon a hot sandy beach. :laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

fj1200
09-29-2015, 10:34 PM
If I have to listen to my ABC's by muppets one more time I'm going to have to go out and kill something.

Might I suggest Daniel Tiger?

fj1200
09-29-2015, 10:40 PM
SAID MY PEACE, why address you any longer there in that particular cage thread..

It usually happens when I point out the crap that you are full of. :)

... you get clobbered.

:laugh: Comical. You can't debate any issues with me which is why you always whine and complain about me rather than defend your point. This thread is a perfect example. You haven't once defended your advocating arson as patriotism. You're all rant and no cattle.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2015, 08:23 AM

:laugh: Comical. You can't debate any issues with me which is why you always whine and complain about me rather than defend your point. This thread is a perfect example. You haven't once defended your advocating arson as patriotism. You're all rant and no cattle.

You mean my comment in the quoted reply below.............

Two things--

Sure did say it and mean it too ,but context is important which is why you didn't quote it.
I supported it if it was push back as in warfare against the muslim enemy--not if it was arson by vandals and thrill seeking dumbasses.
But you knew that showing the entire quote wouldn't fit well with the narrative you wanted to falsely present.
Just another example of how you lie in various ways.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2015, 08:24 AM

Two things--

Sure, I did say it and I meant it too ,but context is important which is why you didn't quote it.
I supported it if it was push back as in warfare against the muslim enemy--not if it was arson by vandals and thrill seeking dumbasses.
But you knew that showing the entire quote wouldn't fit well with the narrative you wanted to falsely present.

sundaydriver
09-30-2015, 09:00 AM
Stuttering while talking about Fj isn't a good sign. :laugh:

Drummond
09-30-2015, 09:50 AM
Stuttering while talking about Fj isn't a good sign. :laugh:

.. but highly therapeutic, all the same .. and appropriate ...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2015, 10:09 AM
.. but highly therapeutic, all the same .. and appropriate ...

Thanks amigo. .. Only a fool would call it stuttering. Comp double posting glitches are a fairly common happening.
I use Opera and it seems to do that a lot--and not just here at this forum..-Tyr

fj1200
10-06-2015, 10:44 AM

Sure did say it and mean it too ,but context is important which is why you didn't quote it.

Context does not help you. Since you like things that are bolded and made larger...

I knew what you posted and the load that it was. You want to combine patriotism and arson thereby pissing on the rule of law.