PDA

View Full Version : Obama Overrules Six National Security Agencies to Release Top Terrorist

Jeff
09-27-2015, 07:14 AM
Obama is now going to do what ever he pleases to finally make good on a campaign promise, and he will go over, around or behind the law to do so. If one of these POS return to terrorism ( which we already know has happened with many of those released ) and Obama has released them through backwards deals he ought to be held peronally responsible, if one of these scumbags are tied to a American death, Obama ought to stand trial for murder.

The latest scumbag released was done so as the Pope's plane landed in DC, and not one of the major media outlets caught it, that is except FOX ( of course those other outlets are to busy wiping Obama's arse than to actually report the news anyway ) but this is how crooked Obama is doing things, he timed his announcement perfectly, hoping that no one would even notice that he allowed a murderer ( one that wants nothing more than to kill Americans ) go free, but have no fear, this POS will have to take a
rehabilitation class once he is back in Saudi Arabia. Obama has his own committee now to release these scumbags, he is suppose to get the OK from 6 National security committees and also by Ash Carter, but none of that was done, he only got the OK from his own committee.

(Independent Sentinel) – Six national security agencies warned against releasing an extremely dangerous terrorist from GITMO but Obama circumvented them and ignored their recommendations.
Normally, these agencies must sign off on letting a detainee go. They also insist that their home country have security in place to monitor the detainee. Obama ignored them and had his own special committee appointed who then let him go. They overruled the six intelligence agencies. The White House is playing nasty, dangerous politics.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/llsonLv67MY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

http://www.teaparty.org/obama-overrules-six-national-security-agencies-release-top-terrorist-121235/

DLT
09-27-2015, 09:22 AM
Obama is now going to do what ever he pleases to finally make good on a campaign promise, and he will go over, around or behind the law to do so. If one of these POS return to terrorism ( which we already know has happened with many of those released ) and Obama has released them through backwards deals he ought to be held peronally responsible, if one of these scumbags are tied to a American death, Obama ought to stand trial for murder.

The latest scumbag released was done so as the Pope's plane landed in DC, and not one of the major media outlets caught it, that is except FOX ( of course those other outlets are to busy wiping Obama's arse than to actually report the news anyway ) but this is how crooked Obama is doing things, he timed his announcement perfectly, hoping that no one would even notice that he allowed a murderer ( one that wants nothing more than to kill Americans ) go free, but have no fear, this POS will have to take a
rehabilitation class once he is back in Saudi Arabia. Obama has his own committee now to release these scumbags, he is suppose to get the OK from 6 National security committees and also by Ash Carter, but none of that was done, he only got the OK from his own committee.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/llsonLv67MY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

http://www.teaparty.org/obama-overrules-six-national-security-agencies-release-top-terrorist-121235/

I knew we were royally screwed back in 08. The only thing that was still in doubt then was.....to what degree. And we still don't know the extent of our destruction since.....he's still got another full year and three months in which to exact his revenge and his pain upon the USA on behalf of his atheist/communist family and his Marxist Muslim family.

But the destruction we are enduring at the hands of Obama is all on us....for being stupid enough, as a nation, to elect him TWICE. Stupidity like that means we probably deserve the destruction we've brought upon ourselves.

ptif219
09-27-2015, 01:27 PM

In other words more of the same things he has been doing for 7 years. Getting majority of the congress has not changed it because the Liberal Washington establishment wing of the GOP have control and work with Obama to destroy this country.

Black Diamond
09-27-2015, 01:31 PM
We need the "hardliners" running Congress. Not Cole, boehner, or McCarthy.

Gunny
09-27-2015, 01:55 PM
I knew we were royally screwed back in 08. The only thing that was still in doubt then was.....to what degree. And we still don't know the extent of our destruction since.....he's still got another full year and three months in which to exact his revenge and his pain upon the USA on behalf of his atheist/communist family and his Marxist Muslim family.

But the destruction we are enduring at the hands of Obama is all on us....for being stupid enough, as a nation, to elect him TWICE. Stupidity like that means we probably deserve the destruction we've brought upon ourselves.

I did too. I just didn't realize how well he was going to outdo my expectations.

The people on the right that refused to vote the last two elections deserve everything they're getting. They're as much to blame as any sheeple dem. I had the same rant then I STILL have now. You can have the idealism in the world but hold your noses and vote the dems OUT. The GOP may do nothing, but it's a Hell of lot better than the destruction we've seen the last 7 years.

Black Diamond
09-27-2015, 02:00 PM
I did too. I just didn't realize how well he was going to outdo my expectations.

The people on the right that refused to vote the last two elections deserve everything they're getting. They're as much to blame as any sheeple dem. I had the same rant then I STILL have now. You can have the idealism in the world but hold your noses and vote the dems OUT. The GOP may do nothing, but it's a Hell of lot better than the destruction we've seen the last 7 years.

It's amazing that he has been able to get away with this crap in spite of having "divided" government.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2015, 02:09 PM
It's amazing that he has been able to get away with this crap in spite of having "divided" government.

His gifted club has been Executive Orders--which he got approved to mean any damn thing he decided it means!
When they announced NO damn impeachment ,no matter what he does--they gifted him power beyond his wildest dreams!
Want real nightmares , start imagining what the ffing bastard is going to do his last 6 months in..
Trust me, your imaginations may not even match up to his damn his treachery.
Yet, he will escape unharmed and never be prosecuted for his damn open and outright treason!! :mad::mad:

Gunny
09-27-2015, 02:20 PM

I'm actually surprised he's still alive. I figured somebody was going to take him out by now. And no, I'm not condoning anything. Just analyzing a situation. We've had President's assassinated for less. Andrew Johnson was impeached and Congress basically took away any authority he had. Congress turned on Carter.

Then, it goes back to ineffective GOP leadership. They're so afraid of being called Republicans and not politically correct they just sit on their hands.

DLT
09-27-2015, 02:30 PM

Yeah, and I held my nose and voted against Obama both times....and both times I was forced to vote FOR a RINO. McCain, who I literally can't stomach, but I told myself I was really voting for Palin and that hopefully (I must confess my fondest desire back then)....McCain would magically disappear and Palin would step into the CIC gig. When I voted for Romney against Obama, I told myself that at least we knew he was not a Muslim, a communist and an enemy of the USA (unlike Obama). Most cons sat at home and didn't vote, however, which gave us King Barry. Unfortunately, if the GOPer idiots push another Bush/RINO down our throats again....even more cons will sit out this next election. And who knows....I may be one of em.

Gunny
09-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Yeah, and I held my nose and voted against Obama both times....and both times I was forced to vote FOR a RINO. McCain, who I literally can't stomach, but I told myself I was really voting for Palin and that hopefully (I must confess my fondest desire back then)....McCain would magically disappear and Palin would step into the CIC gig. When I voted for Romney against Obama, I told myself that at least we knew he was not a Muslim, a communist and an enemy of the USA (unlike Obama). Most cons sat at home and didn't vote, however, which gave us King Barry. Unfortunately, if the GOPer idiots push another Bush/RINO down our throats again....even more cons will sit out this next election. And who knows....I may be one of em.

Join the club. I can't stand McCain. Romney was just too boring. Everyone wants a rock star now.

We can't afford to sit out. Not if we want to remain a Nation. Unlike the do-nothing Republican'ts, the Dems are Hell bent on flushing our Constitution and freedoms down the drain.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-27-2015, 02:46 PM
I'm actually surprised he's still alive. I figured somebody was going to take him out by now. And no, I'm not condoning anything. Just analyzing a situation. We've had President's assassinated for less. Andrew Johnson was impeached and Congress basically took away any authority he had. Congress turned on Carter.

Then, it goes back to ineffective GOP leadership. They're so afraid of being called Republicans and not politically correct they just sit on their hands.

Republican leadership was bought out by the globalists. They are operating multi-billion dollar schemes and future deals. Using tens of millions in bribes and later cushy super high paying jobs as leverage to get this crap done to this nation.
No conspiracy theory crap to it.
As its pretty much a known fact now but nobody with great power/authority dare tries to stop it(or even speak much about it)-- if they do they end up dead rather quickly. Fact...
Sad , tragic for us but true...-Tyr

Gunny
09-27-2015, 03:27 PM
Republican leadership was bought out by the globalists. They are operating multi-billion dollar schemes and future deals. Using tens of millions in bribes and later cushy super high paying jobs as leverage to get this crap done to this nation.
No conspiracy theory crap to it.
As its pretty much a known fact now but nobody with great power/authority dare tries to stop it(or even speak much about it)-- if they do they end up dead rather quickly. Fact...
Sad , tragic for us but true...-Tyr

I don't really see that. I see a bunch of self-interested people more concerned with keeping their jobs than doing them. That's why I'm for term limits, and no retirement pay. You do the job because you want to serve, not to get a retirement check. Want a retirement check? Get a job like the rest of us.

fj1200
09-28-2015, 04:33 PM
Obama is now going to do what ever he pleases to finally make good on a campaign promise, and he will go over, around or behind the law to do so.

Is there a particular law he violated?

His gifted club has been Executive Orders--which he got approved to mean any damn thing he decided it means!

That's not really how it works.

revelarts
09-28-2015, 10:16 PM
Well he's going back to Saudi Arabia ....OUR GOOD FRIENDS ...right?
So it's all OK.

But it seems to me i remember W releasing quite a few of the "worst of the worst" at Gitmo as well.
but i'm sure "that was DIFFERENT!"

(the above 1st quote is a real quote from WBush.
the next quote is, well, a predictive quote i guess. a generic quote of a typical reply. For those that don't get quotes made up for effect)

Gunny
09-30-2015, 10:03 PM

How about making treaties and deals is the job of Congress?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2015, 10:42 PM

Yes, thats not how its supposed to work! However, that is exactly how he has worked it!
And its a solid and open betrayal of the CONSTITUTION AND ACTUALLY TREASON AND HE KNOWS IT
HE ALSO KNOWS THAT HE WILL GET BY WITH IT BUT DOES THAT EXCUSE HIS TREASON?
NO-- NOT TO REAL AMERICANS, DECENT AMERICANS AND/OR PATRIOTIC AMERICANS!!!--Tyr

Gunny
09-30-2015, 10:47 PM
Yes, thats not how its supposed to work! However, that is exactly how he has worked it!
And its a solid and open betrayal of the CONSTITUTION AND ACTUALLY TREASON AND HE KNOWS IT

He needs to be removed from office. Boehner is a perfect example of why he hasn't. Someone castrated his ass once he got into office.

fj1200
10-01-2015, 03:28 PM
How about making treaties and deals is the job of Congress?

Actually in this thread it was suggested that he broke a law in overruling intelligence agencies. I'm just wonder which one.

fj1200
10-01-2015, 03:30 PM

He sucks but that isn't how EOs work. But rant away.