PDA

View Full Version : NASA finds liquid H20 on Mars!

NightTrain
09-28-2015, 02:26 PM
This is big! I think the chances of finding life on Mars has just increased significantly.

NASA has confirmed the existence of flowing liquid salty water on Mars, fueling the possibility of life on the Red Planet.
“Today, we’re revolutionizing our understanding of the planet,” said Jim Green, director of planetary science at NASA Headquarters in Washington, during a press conference Monday. “Mars is not the dry, arid planet that we thought of in the past - under certain circumstances, liquid water has been found on Mars.”

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/09/28/mars-has-flowing-liquid-water-nasa-confirms/?intcmp=hpbt1

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2015, 06:01 PM
This is big! I think the chances of finding life on Mars has just increased significantly.

NASA has confirmed the existence of flowing liquid salty water on Mars, fueling the possibility of life on the Red Planet.
“Today, we’re revolutionizing our understanding of the planet,” said Jim Green, director of planetary science at NASA Headquarters in Washington, during a press conference Monday. “Mars is not the dry, arid planet that we thought of in the past - under certain circumstances, liquid water has been found on Mars.”

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/09/28/mars-has-flowing-liquid-water-nasa-confirms/?intcmp=hpbt1

Yes, its liquid and flowing because of the effects of the sun, not any made made climate altering crap.
The climate scammers already had an lying idiot announce Mars lost its surface water due to a great catastrophic event--hinting at climate change as the kind they predict we are now doing!
These lying bastards (globalists)will use anything to try to run this power grabbing scam on us. --Tyr

revelarts
09-30-2015, 06:56 PM
interesting.
there's a lot to consider on that.

As far as life goes it's not that far fetched, one moon explorer already seems to have indicated it found life there. In the form of some microbes

It was questioned, then debated, then generally cast aside as wrong, then reexamined by some scientist and thought to be correct. but it's still the minority report.

also some asteroids that have come to earth are said to had some microbes on them.
here's the thing on the asteroids and i believe the moon as well. the microbes are RECOGNIZABLY just like certain microbes found on earth.

One idea for why that is often comes back "..well microbes came from space hit earth and the moon and bingo here we are..."
I believe one alternate is that the asteroid belt was once a living planet that exploded and sent life though out the system.
THE most radical and my fav is the idea that there was a MAJOR upheaval on earth (note super volcanos... the Flood) that sent TONS of earth and life into space and as far as the Moon (farther? no disc breaks in space.) where microbial life that's able to survive extremes and did. And some have returned on asteroids.

the extreme conditions and the separation from earth but still being the same as known microbes reminds me of the Lake Vostok research.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?48694-2-Billion-Years-Unchanged-Bacteria-Pose-an-Evolutionary-Puzzle&highlight=Vostok

Something else to keep in mind is that though evolution minded people looking for life on other planets often look for water because here on earth .. as they say in the article... where there's water theres life..
but if you look at the evolutionary research on life from non life, in every experiment where they try to "re-create" life from non life they deliberately remove all water. why? Because water will break down any nascent "life" or "pre-life". All of the imagined "pre biotic soups" have ZERO water because it's kills the imagined processes. Processes they've never been able to get to work BTW.