PDA

View Full Version : Due To Circumstances....

Voted4Reagan
09-28-2015, 08:32 PM
I will be leaving this board.... enjoy people... I will advise WiccanLiberal to do the same.,..

Good Day

Perianne
09-28-2015, 08:41 PM
I will be leaving this board.... enjoy people... I will advise WiccanLiberal to do the same.,..

Good Day

Nope. Not allowed! Stay here with us. Please?

WiccanLiberal
09-28-2015, 08:48 PM
Take it up with Jimmy. He's refusing to actually moderate. Or perhaps take it up with my thread stalker whose beliefs are as shallow as a mud puddle and about as wholesome.

hjmick
09-28-2015, 08:53 PM
Illegitimi non carborundum...

Gunny
09-28-2015, 08:55 PM
I NEVER know what the Hell is going on.

If someone wants to be a wiccan, what business is it of anyone else's? I don't know what wiccans do but I WILL say they ...

EVERY SINGLE ONE I have ever know was MY idea of what liberalism is. They aren't out screwing with people. They grow herbs, own cats and live by the Celtic seasonal cycle. Big deal. They don't harm anyone and don't try to force their views on others which is more than I can say for a BUNCH of people.

I don't think anyone should leave this board because of one person without an imagination and an unwillingness to accept others because of their beliefs. I don't believe in a lot of stuff but if it isn't my business, who the f- cares?

jimnyc
09-28-2015, 08:58 PM
Folks, we have an ignore feature on this board. If you don't like another member, simply place them on ignore. I don't know what else to say. I'm not a referee for personal petty beefs.

WiccanLiberal
09-28-2015, 09:26 PM
V4R's thread was closed. I still have a bit to say that maybe other members might like to hear without it being censored. This is NOT a petty beef. I am saying this loud and clear and I don't care who doesn't like it. I am being thread stalked, baited and harassed by another member. It has been repeatedly discussed ad nauseum. The attacks are biased, personal and offensive to anyone with a sense of decency. They reflect a vile, self-centered and bigoted hateful heart. The board owner has been asked to deal with this and does nothing and minimizes it. So go ahead and close this thread too and continue to pander to that mindless troll. Does he hold your mortgage or something?

jimnyc
09-28-2015, 09:38 PM
Does he hold your mortgage or something?

With all due respect, this is a lame message board. Stupid issues like this are resolved by members using the ignore feature. If they can't be bothered, that tells me that they don't care to make their own issue go away, or do not want to assist in making it go away.

And the thread in question, I see no personal attack, nor stalking or harassment. He offered his christian belief in response to a post about witches. Nothing more, nothing less. If I were to ban someone for this, then we should ban everyone that posts negatively about Islam, and there goes 3/4 of the board.

NightTrain
09-29-2015, 09:10 AM

Good Day

Well, if you are going to allow an idiot to run you off... I really don't know what to say to that.

Really, who gives a damn what he thinks? Half of his posts are insane robot ramblings, the other half are designed to piss people off so he can get a cheap thrill.

Do you really care what such a person thinks or says about you?

You played right into his hand by allowing yourself to get bent out of shape. It would have been much more effective to laugh at the clumsy attempt at trolling.

At any rate, it was nice knowing both of you. Best of luck.

jimnyc
09-29-2015, 09:32 AM
Well, if you are going to allow an idiot to run you off... I really don't know what to say to that.

Really, who gives a damn what he thinks? Half of his posts are insane robot ramblings, the other half are designed to piss people off so he can get a cheap thrill.

Do you really care what such a person thinks or says about you?

You played right into his hand by allowing yourself to get bent out of shape. It would have been much more effective to laugh at the clumsy attempt at trolling.

At any rate, it was nice knowing both of you. Best of luck.

Or use the ignore button, and watch the problem spontaneously combust. :)