PDA

View Full Version : Fetal Tissue Research

Gunny
09-30-2015, 10:31 PM
Didn't we fight a war against the Nazi's for their crimes against humanity? But now it's okay.

Fuck THAT. Killing babies is killing babies.

Black Diamond
09-30-2015, 11:10 PM
Barack Hussein Mengele.

Black Diamond
09-30-2015, 11:16 PM
Why is it that killing people in the name of reproductive freedom or convenience is more ethical than because of racial ideology.

Gunny
09-30-2015, 11:23 PM
Why is it that killing people in the name of reproductive freedom or convenience is more ethical than because of racial ideology.

I think killing ANYONE for ANY reason in the name of everything better be for something. Abortion is for convenience. Get a pill. They're free.

But selling the bodyparts of human beings that aren't human beings? Make up your f-ing minds. If they aren't human, you got nothing for sale. If they ARE human, I want a murder indictment.

NightTrain
09-30-2015, 11:26 PM
I think killing ANYONE for ANY reason in the name of everything better be for something. Abortion is for convenience. Get a pill. They're free.

But selling the bodyparts of human beings that aren't human beings? Make up your f-ing minds. If they aren't human, you got nothing for sale. If they ARE human, I want a murder indictment.

I don't understand how the courts have a double standard :

If some nutjob kills a pregnant woman, he is charged with 2 homocides.

However, if a woman has a doctor kill the unborn child, it is perfectly acceptable.

Black Diamond
09-30-2015, 11:29 PM

However, if a woman has a doctor kill the unborn child, it is perfectly acceptable.

Scott Peterson

NightTrain
09-30-2015, 11:33 PM
Scott Peterson

Interesting read.

Seems to me that abortion could be outlawed with this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act

Gunny
09-30-2015, 11:34 PM

It's all based on whether or not the woman plans to keep the child.

Gunny
09-30-2015, 11:35 PM
Scott Peterson

They're wasting a lot of money feeding and housing that waste of cum.

Gunny
10-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Letting Gunny watch the news during a smoke break is a BAD plan. The left is all over Fiorna because she takes a stand against hypocrisy? Fucking lefties get on my tv and beg for money for pets and children in other countries, while they condone murdering ours. And everyone just fucking ignores it.

DLT
10-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Didn't we fight a war against the Nazi's for their crimes against humanity? But now it's okay.

Fuck THAT. Killing babies is killing babies.

But notice how....if it's a leftist attorney (and most attorneys are lefties) defending a woman who lost her baby during pregnancy due to some unfortunate accident or negligence on the part of a doctor or other entity....

it's always a human life (not just an embryo) that was killed/murdered. Lefties are nothing if not consistent re: their hypocrisy and lies. They wield words, terms and phrases like weapons to be utilized to further their agenda. And they expect people to not be intelligent enough to see through their BS.

jimnyc
10-01-2015, 09:52 AM

And some wonder why I have a phobia of stupid people. Because even stupid people can make their way into government and the courts.

DLT
10-01-2015, 10:14 AM
And some wonder why I have a phobia of stupid people. Because even stupid people can make their way into government and the courts.

Of course. That's why public sector, government jobs are so highly valued. Like in private sector unions...once in, they can't so easily fire you (if at all) for incompetence.

Gunny
10-01-2015, 02:11 PM
But notice how....if it's a leftist attorney (and most attorneys are lefties) defending a woman who lost her baby during pregnancy due to some unfortunate accident or negligence on the part of a doctor or other entity....

it's always a human life (not just an embryo) that was killed/murdered. Lefties are nothing if not consistent re: their hypocrisy and lies. They wield words, terms and phrases like weapons to be utilized to further their agenda. And they expect people to not be intelligent enough to see through their BS.

You got THAT right ... they love to play with words from Hillary on down the chain.

THIS is one topic not up for debate with the left with ME. It's murder, plain and simple and like you said, they wordsmith it away. I'm just trying to figure out the difference between these PP weenies and Joseph Mengele.

Gunny
10-01-2015, 02:38 PM

Does this mean you can't get out of the house or what? :laugh: I can't get down to the Stop sign without running into a stupid people. All you got to do is put them behind the steering wheel. :laugh: