PDA

View Full Version : Planned parenthood hired protesters to throw condoms at Carly Fiorina.

Black Diamond
09-30-2015, 10:34 PM
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/28/planned-parenthood-activists-pelt-pro-life-carly-fiorina-with-condoms-at-campaign-stop/

Unbelievable.

Gunny
09-30-2015, 10:40 PM
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/28/planned-parenthood-activists-pelt-pro-life-carly-fiorina-with-condoms-at-campaign-stop/

Unbelievable.

Why is it unbelievable? That's how the left does shit. They like to throw things like the titty babies they are. Now you're threatening to take away their binky. So they throw a tantrum until everyone backs off. I say let them throw their f-ing tantrum and just stand there and watch.

Throwing rubbers at Fiorina is just a sign that the left is afraid of her. They've been out to trash her for 2 days.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2015, 10:47 PM

Unbelievable.

Not to me. I fully expect crap like that from those insane , fantasy led bastards.
About 90% of them are actually bat-shit crazy. -Tyr

NightTrain
09-30-2015, 10:49 PM
Sounds about right.

I really don't know if liberals can shock me anymore... there is no bottom to their depravity.

revelarts
09-30-2015, 10:55 PM
Have to props to Foirina on her reaction and stance here.

very well done:clap:

more need to speak as clearly

Gunny
09-30-2015, 10:57 PM
Have to props to Foirina on her reaction and stance here.

very well done:clap:

more need to speak as clearly

They better figure out a better way to get after HER. She's knocked their BS off at every shot they've taken. The fact they've upped the game just shows their fear.

Black Diamond
09-30-2015, 11:04 PM
Random people throwing stuff is one thing. Planned parenthood hiring jerkoffs to throw condoms is what was unbelievable to me.

Gunny
09-30-2015, 11:41 PM
Random people throwing stuff is one thing. Planned parenthood hiring jerkoffs to throw condoms is what was unbelievable to me.

That's unbelievable to you? Wondering what cave you live in. Look at what the left does. Their tactics are obvious and simplistic. ANYONE they think is a threat, they go after with whatever media trash they got. Who was that dumb CIA broad? Plame? Her husband outted her because his spoiled ass didn't get his way. Who'd it get blamed on? Some Republican.

Trent Lott pays homage to a dying old man who served forever in the Senate. He gets hounded out of office.

Newt Gingrich gets taken down for some measly gifts but the Clintons get a pass on the millions they get from foreign governments.

There's no surprise here. I just want to know when the people on the right are going to say "fuck THIS shit".

Black Diamond
09-30-2015, 11:50 PM
That's unbelievable to you? Wondering what cave you live in. Look at what the left does. Their tactics are obvious and simplistic. ANYONE they think is a threat, they go after with whatever media trash they got. Who was that dumb CIA broad? Plame? Her husband outted her because his spoiled ass didn't get his way. Who'd it get blamed on? Some Republican.

Trent Lott pays homage to a dying old man who served forever in the Senate. He gets hounded out of office.

Newt Gingrich gets taken down for some measly gifts but the Clintons get a pass on the millions they get from foreign governments.

There's no surprise here. I just want to know when the people on the right are going to say "fuck THIS shit".
Not happening with boehner, McCarthy, McConnell, or this current group. I think that's why we have non-establishment candidates in the top three spots. .

Gunny
10-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Not happening with boehner, McCarthy, McConnell, or this current group. I think that's why we have non-establishment candidates in the top three spots. .

I agree with your assessment; however, a knee jerk reaction is NOT the right answer.

tailfins
10-02-2015, 07:34 PM
They can throw condoms at me if I can throw Molotovs at them and their clinics. Sound fair? Killing an abortionist isn't murder; it's saving children.

Black Diamond
10-02-2015, 07:42 PM
They can throw condoms at me if I can throw Molotovs at them and their clinics. Sound fair? Killing an abortionist isn't murder; it's saving children.
I don't know about the cocktails. But maybe throwing watermelon at Obama next time he gives a speech. If you want tit for tat.

Voted4Reagan
10-03-2015, 06:00 AM
Why is it unbelievable? That's how the left does shit. They like to throw things like the titty babies they are. Now you're threatening to take away their binky. So they throw a tantrum until everyone backs off. I say let them throw their f-ing tantrum and just stand there and watch.

Throwing rubbers at Fiorina is just a sign that the left is afraid of her. They've been out to trash her for 2 days.

Maybe if the PP Whack a doodles actually USED the condoms instead of throwing them at political candidates this wouldn't be an issue.....

gabosaurus
10-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Not as bad as "pro-life" demonstrators bombing clinics, shooting doctors and throwing blood and body parts on demonstrators.

tailfins
10-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Not as bad as "pro-life" demonstrators bombing clinics, shooting doctors and throwing blood and body parts on demonstrators.

Like I said: Just make a trade. All of the above is justified.

jimnyc
10-03-2015, 10:24 AM
Like I said: Just make a trade. All of the above is justified.

I wonder how many deaths came about from these demonstrators and pro-lifers that do bad things to the clinics and doctors?

Because I know there's well over FIFTY MILLION CHILDREN KILLED via abortion since roe vs. wade.