PDA

View Full Version : The Democrat Party, of course, is the party of the KKK

jimnyc
10-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Another +1 for Carson!!!

---

Ben Carson is hoping to awaken black voters to his campaign with a message of economic empowerment, saying the black community has been done a disservice by heeding political power overtures from Democrats.

Speaking to a small group of black leaders and activists last week, the retired neurosurgeon, who is surging in polling in the Republican presidential race, said he believes black Americans bring more power through the size of their bank account than by putting their “fist in the air.”

Mr. Carson said he generally shies away from focusing on race: “I say that’s because I’m a neurosurgeon, because everyone’s brain looks the same and it works the same way.”

But he said black voters should step beyond their allegiance to the Democratic Party.

“The Democrat Party, of course, is the party of the KKK. Of Jim Crow laws. And perhaps just as bad right now, of servitude. ‘Now you do this, and we’ll take care of you, pat you on the head, take care of all your needs.’ Which keeps people believing that’s what they actually need,” Mr. Carson told the small group.

Mr. Carson said he is an admirer of the late A.G. Gaston, a businessman in Birmingham, Alabama, who made millions of dollars that he used to help fund the civil rights movement. Gaston said his influence stemmed from his economic power.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/29/ben-carson-uses-empowerment-message-in-bid-to-sway/

Gunny
10-01-2015, 08:26 AM
Time may change things but at this point, I'd LOVE to see him and Fiorina on the on the same ticket. The appeal of these "outsiders" is they ain't backing down to the leftwing machine.

jimnyc
10-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Time may change things but at this point, I'd LOVE to see him and Fiorina on the on the same ticket. The appeal of these "outsiders" is they ain't backing down to the leftwing machine.

Carson for prez, Fiorina for secretary of defense - and make Trump the press secretary. LOL

Gunny
10-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Carson for prez, Fiorina for secretary of defense - and make Trump the press secretary. LOL

Nah. Need to hire ME as SecDef. I can guarantee you there are a whole bunch of bullshit treaties going out the window. You know how all diplomatic and shit I am. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-01-2015, 08:49 AM
Nah. Need to hire ME as SecDef. I can guarantee you there are a whole bunch of bullshit treaties going out the window. You know how all diplomatic and shit I am. :laugh:

LOL And you know me, I wouldn't think twice about just dropping the most massive of bombs of all in these places. Iraq, Syria or wherever ISIS is, simply annihilate them. The problems have went on long enough. ISIS is growing in large numbers each day. And sure, innocents will be killed. That happens in any war. But it would probably end up saving lives, based on the genocide going on now.

Gunny
10-01-2015, 09:27 AM
LOL And you know me, I wouldn't think twice about just dropping the most massive of bombs of all in these places. Iraq, Syria or wherever ISIS is, simply annihilate them. The problems have went on long enough. ISIS is growing in large numbers each day. And sure, innocents will be killed. That happens in any war. But it would probably end up saving lives, based on the genocide going on now.

Yeah, but since your nickname is "Overkill" .....:laugh: