PDA

View Full Version : Woman Calls 911 To Report Drug Deal Ripoff

jimnyc
10-01-2015, 09:32 AM
Seriously, I have to wonder about people. Is it perhaps rage taking over for a few minutes and making a mental mistake? Or is this just plain old stupidity of the highest order? I have to wonder what she was thinking, and if she truly thought the police would arrive and force the person to fork over another 1.6 grams of the marijuana. She obviously knew it was illegal and that's why her stupidity went further when she tried to hide it in a police car. Dumbo should have swallowed it. Oh, and her cell number is listed in the police report, I also have to wonder how many people have called her to call her stupid? LOL

---

OCTOBER 1--Angered that she had been shorted in a marijuana purchase, a Florida woman dialed 911 from outside her dealer's home to report being ripped off, a miscalculation that resulted in her arrest on a pair of criminal charges.

Erin Klich, 36, told a cop that she “called the police because she was buying marijuana and was shorted by the people” inside a Fort Myers home. Klich, who works for a body armor manufacturer, called 911 early Friday evening.

Klich reported that she sought to purchase a seven-gram bag of marijuana for $75, according to a probable cause statement.

After a Fort Myers Police Department officer arrived at the scene, Klich was again on the phone with a 911 operator. The “loud and argumentative” Klich hung up the phone at the cop’s direction, but subsequently dialed 911 again. When warned by an officer that she was misusing the emergency dispatch system, Klich refused to hang up the phone, prompting her arrest.

While cops waited for a female officer to arrive at the scene to search Klich, she was placed into the rear of a police cruiser. Upon Klich’s exit from the car, officers found a “clear plastic baggy containing suspect marijuana, lodged between the seat where Klich was sitting.”

The pot weighed 5.4 grams, police noted.

Seen above, Klich was charged with marijuana possession and misuse of the 911 system, both misdemeanors. She was released from jail Saturday after posting $2500 bond, and is scheduled for an October 13 court appearance.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/911-call-over-pot-deal-784092

DLT
10-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Seriously, I have to wonder about people. Is it perhaps rage taking over for a few minutes and making a mental mistake? Or is this just plain old stupidity of the highest order? I have to wonder what she was thinking, and if she truly thought the police would arrive and force the person to fork over another 1.6 grams of the marijuana. She obviously knew it was illegal and that's why her stupidity went further when she tried to hide it in a police car. Dumbo should have swallowed it. Oh, and her cell number is listed in the police report, I also have to wonder how many people have called her to call her stupid? LOL

---

OCTOBER 1--Angered that she had been shorted in a marijuana purchase, a Florida woman dialed 911 from outside her dealer's home to report being ripped off, a miscalculation that resulted in her arrest on a pair of criminal charges.

Erin Klich, 36, told a cop that she “called the police because she was buying marijuana and was shorted by the people” inside a Fort Myers home. Klich, who works for a body armor manufacturer, called 911 early Friday evening.

Klich reported that she sought to purchase a seven-gram bag of marijuana for $75, according to a probable cause statement.

After a Fort Myers Police Department officer arrived at the scene, Klich was again on the phone with a 911 operator. The “loud and argumentative” Klich hung up the phone at the cop’s direction, but subsequently dialed 911 again. When warned by an officer that she was misusing the emergency dispatch system, Klich refused to hang up the phone, prompting her arrest.

While cops waited for a female officer to arrive at the scene to search Klich, she was placed into the rear of a police cruiser. Upon Klich’s exit from the car, officers found a “clear plastic baggy containing suspect marijuana, lodged between the seat where Klich was sitting.”

Seen above, Klich was charged with marijuana possession and misuse of the 911 system, both misdemeanors. She was released from jail Saturday after posting $2500 bond, and is scheduled for an October 13 court appearance.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/911-call-over-pot-deal-784092

Oh, it's definitely stupidity. At the risk of quoting Trump....(lol)....just look at that face! It's got "duh" written all over it.

http://wbbh.images.worldnow.com/images/8901658_G.jpg

NightTrain
10-01-2015, 09:45 AM

See how helpful the cops are?

Now she's got everything documented for her upcoming Civil suit. That dealer owes her 1.6 grams of pot.

That must be some kickass weed.

jimnyc
10-01-2015, 09:51 AM
See how helpful the cops are?

Now she's got everything documented for her upcoming Civil suit. That dealer owes her 1.6 grams of pot.

That must be some kickass weed.

My guess is that she's a wackadoodle, or was high on something else. These were certainly not normal responses! Not the first time I've seen people do this either, always hilarious stories. :)