PDA

View Full Version : 'Utter silence' Netanyahu stares down UN General Assembly

namvet
10-02-2015, 01:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiMEZBYxqJg

IMO he's warning the UN, Obama and Iran he needs no ones permission to protect his country. which I totally support. much like when Bush warned the world we needed no one's permission to protect us.

Motown
10-02-2015, 01:54 PM
If I were Netanyahu I wouldn't be so quick to accuse others of bad behavior.

namvet
10-02-2015, 02:21 PM
If I were Netanyahu I wouldn't be so quick to accuse others of bad behavior.

but then your not under threat of annihilation are you??

Motown
10-02-2015, 03:03 PM
but then your not under threat of annihilation are you??

So you admit he's guilty of bad behavior? And you can spare me any "little tiny country in the desert" bullshit, I have no sympathy whatsoever for Israel.

Gunny
10-02-2015, 03:14 PM
So you admit he's guilty of bad behavior? And you can spare me any "little tiny country in the desert" bullshit, I have no sympathy whatsoever for Israel.

Somebody's got to stand up. Obama just gave Iran the green light and Putin is arming both them and Syria.

And we'll have to not agree to disagree on Israel. That country exists because of US. Nobody wanted any Jews so the Brits gave them a chunk of land that at the time was in their possession. FDR knew what was happening to Jews as early as 42 and never said a word because he was afraid if he did he'd have a revolt/public opinion turn against the war. Giving them back a piece of land ain't shit. And despite all semantics, Jews are semites like the rest of the Arabs.

Point is, this shit has to stop because it's lining up as another world war and Mr Gutless President won't step in. If Netanyahu has drawn a line in the sand and not backed down? Good. SOmebody's got to grow a set around here.

namvet
10-02-2015, 03:16 PM

nice deflection but that dog won't hunt. your just another Jew hater

Black Diamond
10-02-2015, 03:21 PM

You want Israel destroyed. Why not just come right out and say it?

namvet
10-02-2015, 03:25 PM
Somebody's got to stand up. Obama just gave Iran the green light and Putin is arming both them and Syria.

And we'll have to not agree to disagree on Israel. That country exists because of US. Nobody wanted any Jews so the Brits gave them a chunk of land that at the time was in their possession. FDR knew what was happening to Jews as early as 42 and never said a word because he was afraid if he did he'd have a revolt/public opinion turn against the war. Giving them back a piece of land ain't shit. And despite all semantics, Jews are semites like the rest of the Arabs.

Point is, this shit has to stop because it's lining up as another world war and Mr Gutless President won't step in. If Netanyahu has drawn a line in the sand and not backed down? Good. SOmebody's got to grow a set around here.

during the war the Jews in the camps prayed allied bombs would fall on them to end their misery. they sent a rep to let us know about this. but if we bomb and kill them we would have been as guilty as the Nazi's and carry around the label we were killers of innocents. forever. the request to bomb the camps was denied. the fuckin' ragheads hate the Jews because the Holocaust gets more world attention than them. and Hilter dispached them to hunt down Jews in the ME

namvet
10-02-2015, 03:26 PM

he's a pussy

Gunny
10-02-2015, 03:43 PM
during the war the Jews in the camps prayed allied bombs would fall on them to end their misery. they sent a rep to let us know about this. but if we bomb and kill them we would have been as guilty as the Nazi's and carry around the label we were killers of innocents. forever. the request to bomb the camps was denied. the fuckin' ragheads hate the Jews because the Holocaust gets more world attention than them. and Hilter dispached them to hunt down Jews in the ME

Hitler tried to kill everything. What was called palestine, the traditional Jewish home land of Israel and Judea was taken by the Romans because the Jews refused to bow to Roman rule and rebelled. The Filistins (or Philistines) were from Syria. They have no more right to that land than anyone else and I guess maybe Palestine shouldn't have kissed Germany's butt in WWI. The Treaty of Balfour gave a British possession to the Jews as a homeland because no one else would take them nor wanted them. Lose your ass in a war you lose your shit. Simple as that.

It has to be about religion and nothing more. The Jews originally are from Iraq/Iran. I'm betting their "Garden of Eden" was on the Euphrates.

Motown
10-05-2015, 01:25 PM

Or maybe I just want you to suck my big white dick? Go fuck yourself, seriouisly, fuck off dumbshit. I'm tired of seeing some Americans pretend that they know what's best for Israel. You don't know...Israelis disagree with you...go fuck yourself and stop pretending that you know best about anything.

NightTrain
10-06-2015, 04:10 AM
Well, now.

I totally missed this as Motown was shitting in other threads around the board yesterday.

Methinks he was having a real bad hair day yesterday. Didn't take very long for him to go from a pretty reasonable dude to complete asshat.

red state
10-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Well, now.

I totally missed this as Motown was shitting in other threads around the board yesterday.

Methinks he was having a real bad hair day yesterday. Didn't take very long for him to go from a pretty reasonable dude to complete asshat.
Yep, when TSHTF, those who don't know, have little to debate or have been shut down, usually go off the deep end.....they are the ones who don't make it but from the exemplary speech Netunyahu gave, I can finally see a man of conviction, honor and integrity *unlike others like B.O.

Wouldn't it be nice to see that in a president again and not the lies, conceited demeanor, dishonor and utter-UN-manliness.

red state
10-06-2015, 07:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiMEZBYxqJg

IMO he's warning the UN, Obama and Iran he needs no ones permission to protect his country. which I totally support. much like when Bush warned the world we needed no one's permission to protect us.

I saw portions of this speech and although how good and appropriate it was.....despite the surprising negativity others have protested about his needing to step down. They need HIM right there just as much as we need a REAL man like him in our leadership roles to stop this silent invasion and other treasonous acts by our president and his lil' minions.

My only comment to yours, NamVet, is that the Israeli PM or your comment about them needing anyone is wrong to an extent. Could they totally kick arab @$$.....YES but not without severe consequences in the eventual TOTAL annihilation of Israel without our help (unless you wish to go Biblical on me.....in which case; NO, the don't need ANYONE cuz they have the ONE that counts on their side). I support Israel and any Christian or man of moral conviction and honor does the same. It's a birds of the same feather kind of thing.

red state
10-06-2015, 07:27 AM
http://image.patriotpost.us/2013-03-26-humor-4.jpg

http://www.youngcons.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Screen-Shot-2013-11-09-at-1.41.33-PM.png
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TOTA LLY!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eQBpgqXPID4/VNMpEr7UOXI/AAAAAAAAh5k/0AfGmZlekCY/s1600/obama-on-bike.jpg Without a single DOUBT!!

http://www.libertynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/bike.jpg