PDA

View Full Version : TV Shows

jimnyc
10-02-2015, 05:25 PM
So what is everyone watching lately? The fall season is about to start. I'm not a huge fan of TV to begin with. I like to watch Law and Order in the evening, maybe House re-runs, Cops. Nothing great, seems like always re-runs of something. But what do I actually follow?

The Walking Dead - back October 11th
Fear the Walking Dead (damn, season finale already?)
Homeland (seems like it's never on)
Person of Interest
Game of Thrones
Scorpion
Empire

It appears I like shows that take like 19 years between seasons. :(

Gunny
10-02-2015, 06:15 PM
So what is everyone watching lately? The fall season is about to start. I'm not a huge fan of TV to begin with. I like to watch Law and Order in the evening, maybe House re-runs, Cops. Nothing great, seems like always re-runs of something. But what do I actually follow?

Person of Interest
Game of Thrones
Scorpion
Empire

I watch reruns of NCIS and a bunch of cop shows. I've never seen a single one of those shows.

What I've noticed on cable is a "season" is 4 episodes. When I was a kid, it was Sep-Mar then re-runs, then summer replacement shows.

Abbey Marie
10-02-2015, 06:51 PM
There is a new show I like. It's called Blind Spot.

tailfins
10-02-2015, 06:55 PM

Person of Interest
Game of Thrones
Scorpion
Empire

M*A*S*H
Gunsmoke
Hogan's Heroes
Honeymooners
Gilligan's Island

Gunny
10-02-2015, 07:02 PM
M*A*S*H
Gunsmoke
Hogan's Heroes
Honeymooners
Gilligan's Island

You cancelled out Gunsmoke with the rest of that junk. Give you a pass on the Honeymooners.