PDA

View Full Version : I'm hungry

jimnyc
10-02-2015, 06:07 PM
It's that time of day. I have very poor eating habits. I drink coffee all morning long and that's it. I almost always skip lunch, just not hungry. About now I start getting hungry, and will generally eat a regular portion of dinner, if not small for my size.

Then at 8-9 I take my medication. An hour after that the refrigerator runs around the house hiding from me. I'm a bottomless pit that will even eat veggies if I had to.

Gunny
10-02-2015, 06:10 PM
It's that time of day. I have very poor eating habits. I drink coffee all morning long and that's it. I almost always skip lunch, just not hungry. About now I start getting hungry, and will generally eat a regular portion of dinner, if not small for my size.

Then at 8-9 I take my medication. An hour after that the refrigerator runs around the house hiding from me. I'm a bottomless pit that will even eat veggies if I had to.

I know the drill. OMG. :laugh::laugh:

You have such a way with words. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Lol, food and TV/Computer/Books are meant to go together!

tailfins
10-02-2015, 07:02 PM

The other day, I tried a "Monster Mac". It stayed with me for 24 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBsEluKXSuo

LongTermGuy
10-02-2015, 07:22 PM
>>> If your hungry ...go eat..stop bitchin!

:coffee: