PDA

View Full Version : Was Oregon Gunman demon possessed?

tailfins
10-03-2015, 11:44 AM
26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer, who was killed in after an exchange of gunfire with police Thursday at Umpqua Community College, wrote that he would be "welcomed in Hell and embraced by the devil."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/oregon-college-shooting/oregon-shooting-umpqua-gunman-chris-harper-mercer-what-we-know-n437351

gabosaurus
10-03-2015, 03:45 PM
I doubt it. He sounds like a normal right-wing gun nut to me. :cool:

Gunny
10-03-2015, 04:24 PM

Not even close. No right wingers are "gun nuts". They believe in protecting themselves. Most of us don't live in the city, cowering in a corner waiting on some gun nut cop to show up an hour late and pronounce us dead.

I, on the other hand, am possessed by a demon. And knowing how leftwingers like to call people on the right "gun nuts" I'm coming after you with a katana. I don't need a gun. Because as you've been told thousands of times, it ain't the tool. I'm the f-ing weapon.

tailfins
10-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Not even close. No right wingers are "gun nuts". They believe in protecting themselves. Most of us don't live in the city, cowering in a corner waiting on some gun nut cop to show up an hour late and pronounce us dead.

I, on the other hand, am possessed by a demon. And knowing how leftwingers like to call people on the right "gun nuts" I'm coming after you with a katana. I don't need a gun. Because as you've been told thousands of times, it ain't the tool. I'm the f-ing weapon.

Gunny, for real, don't even kid around about stuff like that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-03-2015, 06:03 PM
TF, why are you so afraid of demons?
If your a true Christian you are covered under the protection of Christ's salvation and the death sacrifice that he already paid!!
Methinks your selling out to the muslim evil scum has you in a STATE OF ETERNAL FEAR..
repent, or else live like a cowardly rat!

Here to help you--now repeat after me.

"I TF(use your real name) no longer serve you muslim masters and kneel unto your demon guards.
I recognize now, ALL muslim scum serve the Dark Lord and Rebuke you in the name of my Christian faith."

p.s.--The muslim demons can not touch you unless you continue in your appeasement and cater to their sorry asses.
Told ya I was much, much smarter than you..
You can thank me later. ;) -Tyr

Gunny
10-03-2015, 06:18 PM

For real, pay attention when I'm pissed. Demons ain't got shit on me.

Blaming crap on demons is BS, IMO. Just one of the original excuses for bad behavior. Spend a little more time trying to stop people like this from doing crap than trying to figure out why.

Y'all don't pay attention. I ain't your mom. I ain't your dad. Better hope I ain't your therapist. I don't care why people do shit that's stupid. Just that they are stupid people being stupid and there are consequences for ones actions.

LongTermGuy
10-03-2015, 11:59 PM
If your a true Christian you are covered under the protection of Christ's salvation and the death sacrifice that he already paid!!
Methinks your selling out to the muslim evil scum has you in a STATE OF ETERNAL FEAR..

"I TF(use your real name) no longer serve you muslim masters and kneel unto your demon guards.
I recognize now, ALL muslim scum serve the Dark Lord and Rebuke you in the name of my Christian faith."

p.s.--The muslim demons can not touch you unless you continue in your appeasement and cater to their sorry asses.

Demons....don't bother me...or don't even visit....maybe cause I lived in Hell for a long time and memories are still fresh......maybe They think I have connections...or I don't care anymore....

Gunny
10-04-2015, 12:07 AM
Demons....don't bother me...or don't even visit....maybe cause I lived in Hell for a long time and memories are still fresh......maybe They think I have connections...or I don't care anymore....

No shit. Right? And believe it or not, I have hazel eyes and they turn green when I get mad. And I was born before that Marvel monster. My ex was always like "oh shit". Funny thing is I haven't hurt anyone in the US since the 70s.

revelarts
10-04-2015, 12:07 AM
26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer, who was killed in after an exchange of gunfire with police Thursday at Umpqua Community College, wrote that he would be "welcomed in Hell and embraced by the devil."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/oregon-college-shooting/oregon-shooting-umpqua-gunman-chris-harper-mercer-what-we-know-n437351

Maybe but probably not.
Influenced by lies. absolutely.
Everyone floats in a sea of them.
But he seemed to embrace the murderous ones.

Gunny
10-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Maybe but probably not.
Influenced by lies. absolutely.
Everyone floats in a sea of them.
But he seemed to embrace the murderous ones.

Interesting. But you aren't understanding.

You take a kid and make him a machine with your tax dollars, then wonder why that man is a machine. Conundrum? You train these kids to go off and fight and become killing machines then wonder why they don't know what else to do. Because you ain't spending a dime on training them to do anything else. Then you act all innocent and talking shit on a message board. Try looking at your vote. You put these people in office and they send us off to do your dirty work.

DOn't try and play innocent and act like it's about us or anything but your politics. YOU create us, then don't spend a fucking nickel fixing us.

Gunny
10-04-2015, 01:19 AM

And right now, send your demon. Gunny's angry. If that fucker survives it'll be a miracle. Me and angry aren't good combinations. Just bring his ass on out. Got a few moves for him. And tell him to bring his fucking sword.

You have no idea how mad I can get. Got a GF who might tell you.

revelarts
10-04-2015, 01:59 AM

You take a kid and make him a machine with your tax dollars, then wonder why that man is a machine. Conundrum? You train these kids to go off and fight and become killing machines then wonder why they don't know what else to do. Because you ain't spending a dime on training them to do anything else. Then you act all innocent and talking shit on a message board. Try looking at your vote. You put these people in office and they send us off to do your dirty work.

DOn't try and play innocent and act like it's about us or anything but your politics. YOU create us, then don't spend a fucking nickel fixing us.

OK, yeah there's reality to that,
but this shooter wasn't in the military.

indago
10-04-2015, 06:54 AM

I am reminded of the scene, in The Pacific, that I watched recently, where PFC Eugene Sledge, who was an extreme introvert, and the son of a well-to-do Doctor, and lived a sheltered life at home before the war, came home from the war rather traumatized by what he had seen and done during the war. He stayed home most of the time, and his Mother was worried about him, but his Father said to leave him alone; he had to make the adjustment to civilian life.

Finally, Eugene went to the Veteran's Help Center and got in line to find a job placement. When his turn came up, he was questioned by a young blonde woman who asked him if he had any carpentry skills. He told her No! She enquired if he had any mechanical skills. He said No! She asked him if he had any training from the military that could be used in civilian life. He leaned forward toward her, and said: "They taught me how to kill Japs, and I got pretty good at it too!" Then he turned and walked out.

DLT
10-04-2015, 08:18 AM

Probably not full-blown possessed. But definitely demon-influenced. That olde silly meme "The Devil made me do it" isn't that far off the mark....since it's the only thing that explains how seemingly normal, nice, quiet guys can suddenly turn or morph into stone-cold killers.

Of course, in this modern technological age of sophistication, it sounds ridiculous now. But then....there's that inexplicable transition from "nice kid" to psychopath. And also of course.....it could never ever be due to the side effects of the drugs they're prescribing today. (nah)

tailfins
10-04-2015, 08:27 AM
And right now, send your demon. Gunny's angry. If that fucker survives it'll be a miracle. Me and angry aren't good combinations. Just bring his ass on out. Got a few moves for him. And tell him to bring his fucking sword.

I don't know what the demon's sword looks like, but here's YOUR sword:

Ephesians 6:17King James Version (KJV)

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

The below describes the nature of the enemy:

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

LongTermGuy
10-04-2015, 09:38 AM

​ "No shit" ...exactly...just get it over with and bring it...life is to short to worry...or even wait

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2015, 10:51 AM

Crap, not even a criticizing retort from one our three (self appointed) resident muslim appeasers.
I had such great expectations to enjoy a hearty laugh at his usual thought to be advanced and
enlightened knowledge of how great the muslim scum are and how he sees how badly they are
maligned by myself and other much less intelligent beings here.- :laugh:--Tyr

Trigg
10-04-2015, 11:21 AM

That's what some in the media would like you to believe and since you seem to like drinking the kool aid that's all you'll see.

This kid is mixed race, his mother is black.

There are pictures of him with an islamic flag.

He asked people there religion and if they were Christians he killed them.

One of the hero's from Paris WENT TO THAT SCHOOL

What about this scenario screams right-wing to you, it's time to take your blinders off.

sundaydriver
10-04-2015, 12:16 PM

That's what some in the media would like you to believe and since you seem to like drinking the kool aid that's all you'll see.

Kool Aid or not, the shooter was descried as being fascinated with firearms and did possess 14 weapons all legally purchased.

I'm surprised too. Going with the odds he should have been 100% white.

Don't know about this, but guns yes.

No religious affiliation for him has been found. It seems more that he didn't care for religions according to reports.

The shooter also was a student there and shot up his writing class.

What about this scenario screams right-wing to you, it's time to take your blinders off.

Nothing seems right wing about it to me. Of course nothing about this tragedy seems like a Muslim or racial conspiracy either.

It is what it is. Maybe his self description as an " involuntary virgin", was enough motivation for him knowing he'd die a virgin after a failed life at home with Mom.

tailfins
10-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Crap, not even a criticizing retort from one our three (self appointed) resident muslim appeasers.
I had such great expectations to enjoy a hearty laugh at his usual thought to be advanced and
enlightened knowledge of how great the muslim scum are and how he sees how badly they are
maligned by myself and other much less intelligent beings here.- :laugh:--Tyr

I have considered Drummond's assertion about the Muslim terrorists not being human. If you consider the terrorists as possessed, there could be some truth to that. However, underneath the demons, there's a human being still eligible for salvation through Jesus Christ.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2015, 01:08 PM

Even with it not evident YET, I knew it was a muslim Jihadist murdering act.
And that because it had all the earmarks except him ever so insanely yelling out
"Allahu Akbar"...

Notice how quickly they can gather relevant facts in this modern world today but always seem to ignore facts pointing to Islam in these jihadist attacks?
Dare one ever start to think that it is a government/ media agenda and conspiracy going on?? :rolleyes:

indago
10-04-2015, 01:32 PM
It is what it is. Maybe his self description as an " involuntary virgin", was enough motivation for him knowing he'd die a virgin after a failed life at home with Mom.

Now he might be one of the 72 virgins that the radical Islamists will meet in the afterlife...

Gunny
10-04-2015, 01:37 PM
I don't know what the demon's sword looks like, but here's YOUR sword:

The below describes the nature of the enemy:

Yeah? Everyone has their Lot in life. I fight so others may live. Like the GEICO commercial, that's what I do. Self-actualization goes a LONG way toward inner piece. Sitting around telling others who and what to be is the antithesis.

I possess the skills to survive in even the harshest conditions and protect those that I love. You want to quote God? Well, I am a child of God and He made ME. And he did it for a reason. The biggest one I've seen so far is people like ME give YOU the right to run your mouth and sit around worrying about how I'm accomplishing it. God gave YOU a Lazy-Boy and a Monday Morning starting QB position. It's all by design.

And I'll talk like the jarhead I am anytime I want. There are more than 2 threads on this board about the disconnect between how military people and civilians talk. If I offend you with my military vernacular, don't read my shit.

tailfins
10-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Yeah? Everyone has their Lot in life. I fight so others may live. Like the GEICO commercial, that's what I do. Self-actualization goes a LONG way toward inner piece. Sitting around telling others who and what to be is the antithesis.

I possess the skills to survive in even the harshest conditions and protect those that I love. You want to quote God? Well, I am a child of God and He made ME. And he did it for a reason. The biggest one I've seen so far is people like ME give YOU the right to run your mouth and sit around worrying about how I'm accomplishing it. God gave YOU a Lazy-Boy and a Monday Morning starting QB position. It's all by design.

And I'll talk like the jarhead I am anytime I want. There are more than 2 threads on this board about the disconnect between how military people and civilians talk. If I offend you with my military vernacular, don't read my shit.

You're not offending me, I just don't want you to get in over your head. You can't run over a spirit with a tank.

Gunny
10-04-2015, 01:49 PM
I have considered Drummond's assertion about the Muslim terrorists not being human. If you consider the terrorists as possessed, there could be some truth to that. However, underneath the demons, there's a human being still eligible for salvation through Jesus Christ.

Define "human". As in "homo sapien" they fit that bill. As in living by our standards of humanity, they are not.

And you are quite wrong. I don't consider Christianity the be all end all, but salvation through Christ is for Christians. They have their own path to God whatever it may be.

The problem with Muslims is the only thing they have advanced in since the 7th century is their choices of weapons and transportation. By Judeo-Christian Western standards, they are indeed inhuman.

If you need some help, you can look up "Sharia Law", "Sudan" " and/or Darfur just to start. Then there's ISIS. Female circumcision.

Gunny
10-04-2015, 01:52 PM
You're not offending me, I just don't want you to get in over your head. You can't run over a spirit with a tank.

I'm not in over my head. You got your Ghost Whisperer hat on. Psalms 21: Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death .....

Don't try to play Bible with ME.