PDA

View Full Version : I thought today was Sunday

jimnyc
10-03-2015, 02:04 PM
I even made a small post on Facebook rooting for Buffalo over the Giants, thinking it was Sunday. I was ready to tune into the Nascar race. Not sure why I thought it was Sunday.

But I just gained another day!!! :laugh:

LongTermGuy
10-03-2015, 02:22 PM
:beer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=sWkWENNw7DU

:laugh:

jimnyc
10-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Uggg, can't believe she was even drinking a little bit of the nasty old sitting around soda. :laugh:

DLT
10-03-2015, 02:25 PM
I even made a small post on Facebook rooting for Buffalo over the Giants, thinking it was Sunday. I was ready to tune into the Nascar race. Not sure why I thought it was Sunday.

It's a gorgeous day here, perfect sky, perfect temp, sunshine to enjoy. So what the hell am I doing inside on this stupid pc????

LongTermGuy
10-03-2015, 02:30 PM
It's a gorgeous day here, perfect sky, perfect temp, sunshine to enjoy. So what the hell am I doing inside on this stupid pc????

You should get out.....Raining here ...NC....nasty...flooding and downed trees...lucky to have power ...but I have Generators....and devices to keep TV and internet going...Going to take a nap...Like Jim....I am looking forward to Sunday....Football and chillin!:laugh2:

Gunny
10-03-2015, 02:33 PM

Welcome to getting old. I just have to look at my watch to see WTF day it is anymore. :laugh:

Gunny
10-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Welcome to getting old. I just have to look at my watch to see WTF day it is anymore. :laugh:

Weird thing .. I haven't shaved in a month and I have almost no grey hair on my head. WHERE I actually HAVE it, of course. Think I've confirmed that I AM bald. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
10-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Weird thing .. I haven't shaved in a month and I have almost no grey hair on my head. WHERE I actually HAVE it, of course. Think I've confirmed that I AM bald. :laugh:

Welcome to the club....:cool:

:thumb: