PDA

View Full Version : ........The Blue Hats comeith.

LongTermGuy
10-03-2015, 03:22 PM
`Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S. (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3344109/posts)`

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3344109/posts

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/10/Biden-Lynch-UN-Getty-640x480.jpg

"On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that “violent extremism” is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists."

​http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

`.......Don't see this working out well in some states where the citizens rely heavily on their state constitution..... you know....STATES RIGHTS.

*Will we make it til 2016? ............. Without some major, radical event happening.......................`

Gunny
10-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Went through this during the Clinton Bosnia crap. I ain't and would not wear a f-ing blue hat. NOTHING on my DD Forms 1-5 said ANYTHING about serving anything other than this Nation. NOTHING says you can farm me out.

gabosaurus
10-03-2015, 03:56 PM
Totally agree with this thread! We need men without any hats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAAcueFlgD4

tailfins
10-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Totally agree with this thread! We need men without any hats!

If they needed women without any brains, you would get recruited as an officer.

LongTermGuy
10-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Went through this during the Clinton Bosnia crap. I ain't and would not wear a f-ing blue hat. NOTHING on my DD Forms 1-5 said ANYTHING about serving anything other than this Nation. NOTHING says you can farm me out.

Well said there Gunny...! ^^

....Does the anointed-one really feel he needs the UN to come here and straighten things out....?

The UN doesn't have the best track record...and I don't believe they have seen real extremism yet.............

Gunny
10-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Well said there Gunny...! ^^

....Does the anointed-one really feel he needs the UN to come here and straighten things out....?

The UN doesn't have the best track record...and I don't believe they have seen real extremism yet.............

I think he doesn't think period.

gabosaurus
10-03-2015, 07:19 PM
If they needed women without any brains, you would get recruited as an officer.

You can always form a MWH tribute group called "Man Without Common Sense." You could sing your tunes in Brazilian and threaten to sue anyone who boos or jeers you.

Gunny
10-03-2015, 07:40 PM
You can always form a MWH tribute group called "Man Without Common Sense." You could sing your tunes in Brazilian and threaten to sue anyone who boos or jeers you.

Good on you, Gabby. Finally came up with something O-blah-blah is qualified to be president of.

indago
10-03-2015, 07:42 PM
`Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S. (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3344109/posts)`

I can go along with the Global Police Force idea, but not to fight extremism in the US, unless it is a foreign country trying to undermine America. The "Global Police Force" should be an all volunteer, well paid, group, armed to suppress invasions of nations by outside interests. Each nation should have their own policing force to suppress uprisings within their own countries.

aboutime
10-03-2015, 07:49 PM
It would be unconstitutional. Any foreign military force other than our Own military, has no standing, nor are they authorized to act in ANY WAY within our borders. Not even the U.N. has the power to violate U.S. Laws, or our Constitution. This is more of the Obama Private Police Forces being instituted illegally, and better known as the NEW BLACK PANTHER death squads who have one goal in mind....

I didn't make this up....listen for yourself...
http://youtu.be/SULoScsVFzA

Gunny
10-03-2015, 08:02 PM
I can go along with the Global Police Force idea, but not to fight extremism in the US, unless it is a foreign country trying to undermine America. The "Global Police Force" should be an all volunteer, well paid, group, armed to suppress invasions of nations by outside interests. Each nation should have their own policing force to suppress uprisings within their own countries.

Screw that global crap.

Gunny
10-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Screw that global crap.

F*ck that pussy blue helmet and a French commander. When was they last time they ever won anything? They carry white flags as part of their 782 gear.

indago
10-03-2015, 08:34 PM
It would be unconstitutional. Any foreign military force other than our Own military, has no standing, nor are they authorized to act in ANY WAY within our borders. Not even the U.N. has the power to violate U.S. Laws, or our Constitution. This is more of the Obama Private Police Forces being instituted illegally, and better known as the NEW BLACK PANTHER death squads who have one goal in mind....

Point out, in the Constitution, where we are to have a standing army.

aboutime
10-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Point out, in the Constitution, where we are to have a standing army.

You'll probably hate this as much as you hate police officers. But, here's your answer.

http://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/1/essays/52/army-clause

Motown
10-03-2015, 09:04 PM
Is there a source for this other than Breitbart? I just looked and I can't find one. All I'm seeing are some blogs using Breitbart as a source.

revelarts
10-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Is there a source for this other than Breitbart? I just looked and I can't find one. All I'm seeing are some blogs using Breitbart as a source.

http://strongcitiesnetwork.org
About us
"The Strong Cities Network is the first global network of cities and other sub-national entities working together to build social cohesion and resilience to prevent violent extremism in all its forms. The Strong Cities Network provides a global platform to support local authorities to systematically share lessons learned, pool resources and build a community that can mobilize local action on a global scale."

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/launch-strong-cities-network-strengthen-community-resilience-against-violent-extremism

.....The Strong Cities Network (SCN) – which launches September 29th at the United Nations – will empower municipal bodies to fill this gap while working with civil society and safeguarding the rights of local citizens and communities.The SCN will strengthen strategic planning and practices to address violent extremism in all its forms by fostering collaboration among cities, municipalities and other sub-national authorities.
“To counter violent extremism we need determined action at all levels of governance,” said Governing Mayor Stian Berger Røsland of Oslo while commenting on their participation in the SCN. “To succeed, we must coordinate our efforts and cooperate across borders. The Strong Cities Network will enable cities across the globe pool our resources, knowledge and best practices together and thus leave us standing stronger in the fight against one of the greatest threats to modern society.”....

The SCN will include an International Steering Committee of approximately 25 cities and other sub-national entities from different regions that will provide the SCN with its strategic direction. The SCN will also convene an International Advisory Board, which includes representatives from relevant city-focused networks, to help ensure SCN builds upon their work. It will be run by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD), a leading international “think-and-do” tank with a long-standing track record of working to prevent violent extremism: “The SCN provides a unique new opportunity to apply our collective lessons in preventing violent extremism in support of local communities and authorities around the world”, said CEO Sasha Havlicek of ISD. “We look forward to developing this international platform for joint innovation to impact this pressing challenge.”
... The Strong Cities Network will launch on Sept. 29, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT, following the Leaders’ Summit on Countering ISIL and Violent Extremism. ....

nytimes
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/nyregion/new-york-city-to-join-us-anti-terrorist-program-criticized-by-rights-groups.html?_r=0
New York City to Join U.S. Anti-Terrorist Program Criticized by Rights Groups

The de Blasio administration said on Tuesday that New York City would join a Justice Department program aimed at rooting out terrorist recruiting efforts in the nation’s cities, even though its tactics have raised concerns among some civil libertarians.The decision to join the program, called the Strong Cities Network (http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/launch-strong-cities-network-strengthen-community-resilience-against-violent-extremism), had drawn scrutiny from American Muslim activists, the New York Civil Liberties Union and civil rights lawyers. More than a dozen groups urged Mayor Bill de Blasio (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/d/bill_de_blasio/index.html?inline=nyt-per), a Democrat, to reconsider New York’s participation, citing what they called an unfair focus on the activities of law-abiding American Muslims.
Aides to Mr. de Blasio spent days deliberating whether the city should take part. Ultimately, Mr. de Blasio decided to support the program at a United Nations (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/u/united_nations/index.html?inline=nyt-org) forum on Tuesday, where the mayor spoke alongside the United States attorney general, Loretta E. Lynch.
Still, in his remarks, the mayor, who has promised to forge a more inclusive, tolerant New York, seemed aware of the concerns directed at his administration, and eager to rebut them. Speaking in soft tones, he described the Strong Cities program as fueled by “grass roots” efforts to be more tolerant of ethnic minorities. “When we undermine intolerance, we undermine extremism and violence,” Mr. de Blasio said.
The mayor said he believed the program could go “far beyond the work of law enforcement,” urging the creation of programs “to show people they are cared for.” And he cited his own administration’s efforts at outreach, including the designation of two Muslim holy days as citywide school holidays (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/nyregion/new-york-to-add-two-muslim-holy-days-to-public-school-calendar.html).
The Strong Cities Network is described by the Justice Department as a coalition among cities and communities to share information and training guides on stopping extremism; it will include grants for local initiatives and strategies to build resilience against terrorist recruiting.
Mr. de Blasio’s depiction of the program differed from the characterization offered by some activists, who, in a letter to the mayor this month, expressed concern that tactics used in some early adopting cities, like Boston and Los Angeles, had proved to be “divisive and counterproductive.”
“It’s very specific to violent extremism as it relates to Islam,” said Linda Sarsour, executive director of the Arab-American Association of New York. She voiced concern that New York would revive some of the counterterrorism practices of the Bloomberg administration, which involved the surveillance (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/nyregion/police-unit-that-spied-on-muslims-is-disbanded.html) of mosques and city Muslim groups.
“Mayor de Blasio is doing great things, but when it comes to policing and police-community relations, he’s missing the ball,” Ms. Sarsour said.
Karen Hinton, Mr. de Blasio’s press secretary, said the mayor did not decide to participate in Tuesday’s event with Ms. Lynch until Monday evening. His speech at the United Nations (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/u/united_nations/index.html?inline=nyt-org) was not initially listed on his public schedule for Tuesday. Aides to the mayor later informed reporters about the event after it was reported (http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/city-hall/2015/09/8578122/de-blasio-joins-anti-extremist-program-reservations) by Politico New York.
Ms. Hinton said that City Hall officials had previously met with activists to discuss their concerns. In a statement, she said the mayor would work with other municipal leaders to identify strategies to stop a variety of threats, not only international terrorism.....

Motown
10-03-2015, 10:03 PM
Rev, nothing you posted says anything about UN control in America. I found the stuff about the SCN but nothing about UN hegemony.

Gunny
10-03-2015, 10:57 PM
I swear and/or affirm to support the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Anyone see ANYTHING in there that says you can farm my services out?

Was an officer that got court martialed in the 90 during Clinton's War that none of the left peed their pants about. He refused to serve in a UN force and I was on his side. Take your global shit and stick it. Get the Useless N out of our country and cut their funding.

Or you better start making up some new paperwork for people enlisting that points out you can hire them out as mercenaries to a bunch of paper tigers.

indago
10-03-2015, 11:06 PM
You'll probably hate this as much as you hate police officers. But, here's your answer.

http://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/1/essays/52/army-clause

Since you didn't "Point out, in the Constitution, where we are to have a standing army", I will assume that you could not "Point out, in the Constitution, where we are to have a standing army".

revelarts
10-03-2015, 11:14 PM
Rev, nothing you posted says anything about UN control in America. I found the stuff about the SCN but nothing about UN hegemony.

Yes and the NAFTA, GAT and the SPP had nothing in them about jobs heading overseas or to Mexico.
or nothing in them about international Laws usurping U.S. law or a North American Union.
But the they did include info about "harmonizing" laws for dealing with corporations , transportation and other issues , across borders completely bypassing congress, the states and local laws.

by definition that internationalizing laws.

It seems to me that this "strong cities network" is just another inroad for international influence over U.S. cities.
I highlighted the quote from the DOJ website where the International 'think and DO' tank is going to "run" the initiative.
That's not LOCAL control, that's international ---or UN surrogate control. Who choose them, who are they? did you chose them? did your city reps?
There's mention of grants to be given. Well the feds do that as well. But you only get the grant IF you follow their agenda. Is that control?

the Dept of Educaton does the same thing to local school boards.
Agenda 21 is on a similar track with environmental issues.

federal and international "influence" and locals voluntarily signing onto international agendas... set by who? Not you and you neighbors down the street.

But by the tone i get from your question, I suspect you want a written note from the U.N. to each U.S. city council saying,
"we want to control your local law enforcement please do what we tell you. We'll be sending you instructions shortly, thanks"
before you'd see a beginning of a problem.
I could be wrong about you, sorry if i've misjudged you.

But suffice to say this, it seems to be another overture for a BUY IN by local gov't to voluntarily agree to U.N. chosen law enforcement agendas, and the SHARING of LOCAL U.S. information with international U.N. affiliated groups and other gov'ts.

Are your speeding ticket and license plate # going to a U.N. for "think tank" analysts? To Mexico city police dept. or to Dubai police?
What if Belgium thinks you've got a connection to illegal activity in their country. What does the U.N. think tank recommend?
Is a member of the "the Strong cities" network obliged to do it? probably not. Are they INCLINED to do it based on their "suggestion". in the interest of international cooperation and making this program "work". PLUS YOU MIGHT BE AN INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL or even TERRORIST!!!!

But no, never happen right.
it's just a benign international law enforcement group with a lil' local sharing.
And the possible changing of a few local law enforcement practices to agree with international recommendations.
what could be wrong with that?

There's nothing unconstitutional about giving international influence over U.S. local law enforcement right?
what could go wrong with that?

nothing to see here. move along

LongTermGuy
10-03-2015, 11:41 PM

Take your pick..

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=ApDJPfRjpjUU1n6m9GwLQqKbvZx4?p=%60Obam a+Administration+and+UN+Announce+Global+Police+For ce+to+Fight+%E2%80%98Extremism%E2%80%99+In+U.S.%60&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-901&fp=1

Gunny
10-03-2015, 11:43 PM
Since you didn't "Point out, in the Constitution, where we are to have a standing army", I will assume that you could not "Point out, in the Constitution, where we are to have a standing army".

So let's dance. You want to erase juris prudence, or just cherrypick it? Nothing says states can't secede but an 1868 ruling in Texas v White. Nothing says gays can get married but an unconstitutional ruling.

Maybe the question ought to be why is our country run by unconstitutional rulings by the Supreme Court? We can murder babies but not defend ourselves. Brilliance in a nut shell.

Motown
10-04-2015, 05:32 AM
Yes and the NAFTA, GAT and the SPP had nothing in them about jobs heading overseas or to Mexico.
or nothing in them about international Laws usurping U.S. law or a North American Union.
But the they did include info about "harmonizing" laws for dealing with corporations , transportation and other issues , across borders completely bypassing congress, the states and local laws.

by definition that internationalizing laws.

It seems to me that this "strong cities network" is just another inroad for international influence over U.S. cities.
I highlighted the quote from the DOJ website where the International 'think and DO' tank is going to "run" the initiative.
That's not LOCAL control, that's international ---or UN surrogate control. Who choose them, who are they? did you chose them? did your city reps?
There's mention of grants to be given. Well the feds do that as well. But you only get the grant IF you follow their agenda. Is that control?

the Dept of Educaton does the same thing to local school boards.
Agenda 21 is on a similar track with environmental issues.

federal and international "influence" and locals voluntarily signing onto international agendas... set by who? Not you and you neighbors down the street.

But by the tone i get from your question, I suspect you want a written note from the U.N. to each U.S. city council saying,
"we want to control your local law enforcement please do what we tell you. We'll be sending you instructions shortly, thanks"
before you'd see a beginning of a problem.
I could be wrong about you, sorry if i've misjudged you.

But suffice to say this, it seems to be another overture for a BUY IN by local gov't to voluntarily agree to U.N. chosen law enforcement agendas, and the SHARING of LOCAL U.S. information with international U.N. affiliated groups and other gov'ts.

Are your speeding ticket and license plate # going to a U.N. for "think tank" analysts? To Mexico city police dept. or to Dubai police?
What if Belgium thinks you've got a connection to illegal activity in their country. What does the U.N. think tank recommend?
Is a member of the "the Strong cities" network obliged to do it? probably not. Are they INCLINED to do it based on their "suggestion". in the interest of international cooperation and making this program "work". PLUS YOU MIGHT BE AN INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL or even TERRORIST!!!!

But no, never happen right.
it's just a benign international law enforcement group with a lil' local sharing.
And the possible changing of a few local law enforcement practices to agree with international recommendations.
what could be wrong with that?

There's nothing unconstitutional about giving international influence over U.S. local law enforcement right?
what could go wrong with that?

nothing to see here. move along

I recognize this technique, this is what people who don't have a clue do. I made a simple statement. You did not know how to deal with it so you resorted to the "baffle 'em with the crapflood" gambit.

The simple fact is that this thread title and OP were meant to lead people to believe that there will be UN policeman operating in our country and that's total bullshit even according to the "evidence" you posted.

revelarts
10-04-2015, 09:40 AM
I recognize this technique, this is what people who don't have a clue do. I made a simple statement. You did not know how to deal with it so you resorted to the "baffle 'em with the crapflood" gambit.

The simple fact is that this thread title and OP were meant to lead people to believe that there will be UN policeman operating in our country and that's total bullshit even according to the "evidence" you posted.

ok, motown,
yes the title "The Blue Hats cometih." and "Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.`" is FALSE. if you read it as literally a Police from the U.N. are coming to your town to take over.

but the simple fact is, the the Obama administration is encouraging local police forces and cities to join a U.N./international group that has foreign unelected controlled groups. That want to influence or direct your local police on how to operate concerning "terrorism" and "extremist groups". Part of which also involves U.S. cities sharing local information with unaccountable U.N./international groups and cities in various ways.

Clear enough ?
If you think that's GOOD idea free of any negative consequences to your freedoms or local accountability of your police. then fine.
But to claim the concern is "Total BS" seems to me to be a bit pollyanna.

LongTermGuy
10-04-2015, 09:46 AM

>>> ​I didn't make people believe shit...we are all grown ups here..it was just a title ...and an "interesting" read....gives us all something to talk about...why blow it up to more than what it is? Just a posted read....common Motown...relax

aboutime
10-04-2015, 06:23 PM

indago. Thanks for showing all of us EXACTLY how uninformed, and in need of proving only you are capable of fooling someone with rhetoric...ala indigo.

Truth is. There is no need for me, or anyone else to PROVE anything to you here. Trouble makers, and wise-ass's are everywhere and you proved it. If you knew any HONEST American History. You never would have needed to bother ASKING such a dumb question. Thanks again.

indago
10-04-2015, 09:42 PM
indago. Thanks for showing all of us EXACTLY how uninformed, and in need of proving only you are capable of fooling someone with rhetoric...ala indigo.

Truth is. There is no need for me, or anyone else to PROVE anything to you here. Trouble makers, and wise-ass's are everywhere and you proved it. If you knew any HONEST American History. You never would have needed to bother ASKING such a dumb question. Thanks again.

All SNIVELS go HERE (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?49744-The-aboutime-and-Gunny-Snivel-Thread&p=735589#post735589)

gabosaurus
10-04-2015, 11:25 PM
The only Blue Hat that anyone should care about:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51j6EInK42L._SY300_.jpg