PDA

View Full Version : Obama Openly Calls for Mass Gun Confiscation

Jeff
10-05-2015, 06:59 AM
Wow did Obama just admit what he really wants, and to think about these libs saying how paranoid gun lovers are, after all Obama only wants to make the streets safe. :rolleyes: It's not like he is wanting to take everyone's gun or anything. :rolleyes:

Yes about 6 months from now we ought to be getting the report from our local Lib that Obama had to confiscate , and the reasoning, did you really think the criminals would hand theirs in. :confused0058:

Yes I honestly believe the libs are just that ignorant that every reason we gave for not taking guns, Obama and his cronies will turn it around and say that is why new laws wont work and they must take all, and we y'all will see it here first. :laugh:

(Breitbart) – When President Obama spoke in reaction to the heinous October 1 attack on Umpqua Community College, he went beyond his usual calls for more gun control and suggested instead that America consider following the path blazed by Australia and Great Britain.
In the mid-1990s Australia and Great Britain both instituted what were virtually complete bans on firearm possession.
Obama referenced the bans thus:
(http://www.teaparty.org/congressional-gun-warning-pledge/)
We know that other countries, in response to one mass shooting, have been able to craft laws that almost eliminate mass shootings. Friends of ours, allies of ours — Great Britain, Australia, countries like ours. So we know there are ways to prevent it.

http://www.teaparty.org/obama-goes-beyond-mere-gun-control-hints-confiscation-122874/

Motown
10-05-2015, 07:14 AM
I'm not sure what's worse, calling for confiscation or saying that the UK and Austrailia are like us.

I don't take Obama seriously on this, he's not offering an option or a solution here he's just whining and crying like a spoiled little child who isn't getting his way.

NightTrain
10-05-2015, 07:36 AM
If there were any way he could outlaw guns, he'd have done it by now.

All he can do is make stupid statements.

Hellary is also trying to make political points with it, and I think it'll further damage her sputtering campaign. Good on her! I'm sure her cellmate and the occasional passing prison guard will be very impressed with her views.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-05-2015, 07:59 AM
Wow did Obama just admit what he really wants, and to think about these libs saying how paranoid gun lovers are, after all Obama only wants to make the streets safe. :rolleyes: It's not like he is wanting to take everyone's gun or anything. :rolleyes:

Yes about 6 months from now we ought to be getting the report from our local Lib that Obama had to confiscate , and the reasoning, did you really think the criminals would hand theirs in. :confused0058:

Yes I honestly believe the libs are just that ignorant that every reason we gave for not taking guns, Obama and his cronies will turn it around and say that is why new laws wont work and they must take all, and we y'all will see it here first. :laugh:

http://www.teaparty.org/obama-goes-beyond-mere-gun-control-hints-confiscation-122874/

Are we to see another Executive order?, Executive treaty? Blue helmeted thugs invited in to confiscate.
And before you call that too outlandish-- consider this-- they got obamacare passed didnt they?
And it was unconstitutional. --Tyr

gabosaurus
10-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Wow did Obama just admit what he really wants, and to think about these libs saying how paranoid gun lovers are, after all Obama only wants to make the streets safe. :rolleyes: It's not like he is wanting to take everyone's gun or anything.

Find me a reputable source that says this.
Good idea, though.

Gunny
10-06-2015, 07:01 PM
I'm not sure what's worse, calling for confiscation or saying that the UK and Austrailia are like us.

I don't take Obama seriously on this, he's not offering an option or a solution here he's just whining and crying like a spoiled little child who isn't getting his way.

Better start taking him seriously. In case you haven't noticed, he's a trainwreck on our Constitution.

Bilgerat
10-07-2015, 07:46 AM
This really says it all

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/t1.0-9/552997_292798587519993_1241570355_n.jpg?oh=fdc10d1 ce9249192f4d1865ddddf5255&oe=569173DE

Motown
10-07-2015, 07:51 AM
Better start taking him seriously. In case you haven't noticed, he's a trainwreck on our Constitution.

It's not Obama I'm worried about, it's Congress I'm worried about. The GOP is just as much of a train wreck, at least Obama is semi-honest about what he is.

DLT
10-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Find me a reputable source that says this.
Good idea, though.

Yeah, that's right. Stick your head in the sand (or somewhere equally dank and dark) where the reality of what your leftie cohorts are trying to do won't sink in.

Just deny the source if it upsets your delicate sensibilities.

That'll work.

gabosaurus
10-07-2015, 06:40 PM
I am waiting for the day when a DP gun nut's close friend or family member is shot down while shopping or perhaps walking the streets.

"OMG, my wife was just shot in the head while coming out of Wal-Mart! Who would do such a thing?"
"You know, if your wife had been packing, she wouldn't have been shot."

Perianne
10-07-2015, 09:36 PM
I am waiting for the day when a DP gun nut's close friend or family member is shot down while shopping or perhaps walking the streets.

"OMG, my wife was just shot in the head while coming out of Wal-Mart! Who would do such a thing?"

I am NOT waiting for that or even think about it. This was a terrible post. ^

Voted4Reagan
10-07-2015, 09:52 PM
He just called for ignoring the Constitution....

Now he needs to go...

fj1200
10-07-2015, 09:53 PM
He just called for ignoring the Constitution....

Now he needs to go...

Are you suggesting he just committed a high crime or misdemeanor?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2015, 10:05 PM

DAMN, KNEW IT WOULD BE YOU THAT ASKED SUCH A STUPID QUESTION.
AND RIGHT ON CUE TOO!
This must be my lucky night , just finished roasting you in another comment in the- freedom of speech- thread!
A twofer! :beer:--Tyr

fj1200
10-07-2015, 10:08 PM
A twofer!

Your imagination is quite active as well. Must suck that you can't answer a simple question.

Voted4Reagan
10-08-2015, 04:17 AM

Are you all for totalitarian Power Grabs?

fj1200
10-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Are you all for totalitarian Power Grabs?

No, but his repetitive prattling is not a high crime nor a misdemeanor. IIRC he suggested a legislative process which includes Congress and we all know where gun control is going to go these days.

Gunny
10-08-2015, 03:57 PM
It's not Obama I'm worried about, it's Congress I'm worried about. The GOP is just as much of a train wreck, at least Obama is semi-honest about what he is.

That ain't no shit, huh? I'd rep you again if I could.

Voted4Reagan
10-08-2015, 07:05 PM
No, but his repetitive prattling is not a high crime nor a misdemeanor. IIRC he suggested a legislative process which includes Congress and we all know where gun control is going to go these days.

No...Confiscation is NOT a legislative process. It is a totalitarian process to weaken the civilian population.

The only thing that keeps government from violating the First Amendment...is the 2nd.

Pol Pot, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao all rose to power after confiscating all weapons of resistance.

We shall NOT join that club....

Elessar
10-08-2015, 08:24 PM

O.K....Just how blind can you be?

If "guns" are taken from law abiding CITIZENS, guess who has them after that?

Your favorites....criminals.

You need to get your head out of you hind side on this issue, Little Girl.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2015, 08:42 PM

Really???? And has he not went around Congress several times with his Executive Orders and JUST GAVE THEM THE MIDDLE FINGER!??

YOU ACT AS IF THIS GUY HAS ACTUALLY UPHELD HIS OATH TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION WHEN HE HAS WENT THE OTHER DAMN DIRECTION AS OFTEN AS HE COULD GET BY WITH!

No way, even you(!) are that damn ignorant--so it must be a clever tactic to pretend ignorance and thus ignore the massive amount of evidence that points to his utter contempt for our Constitution.-Tyr

Gunny
10-09-2015, 12:54 AM

It is when the MSM fuels his stupidity and creates a reaction that causes harm. When you yell "fire" or "rape" you can be held accountable. I see no difference between that and being held accountable for inciting ANY kind of crap.

And he just doesn't stop. Goes from one "fuck the Constitution" to the next. Where guns are concerned he's got every limp dick lefty with him.

fj1200
10-09-2015, 09:22 AM
No...Confiscation is NOT a legislative process. It is a totalitarian process to weaken the civilian population.

The only thing that keeps government from violating the First Amendment...is the 2nd.

He said other countries passed laws right? That means he suggests we can pass laws right? And yes, we have the 2nd. His repetitive prattling is just that. Long live the 2nd.

Really????

Your rants are non-responsive to the question.

It is when the MSM fuels his stupidity and creates a reaction that causes harm.

BO sucks, the MSM sucks, his repetitive musings will go nowhere.