PDA

View Full Version : And Speaking of the NFL

Gunny
10-06-2015, 06:20 PM
is there a f-ing football game on? I never have anyone to talk to when y'all got your heads stuck in the tube. It's like Sunday and Monday night are screwed.

Nobody around here talks to me. They think I'm mean.:laugh: And y'all goobers got your faces stuck in the tube. I don't want to talk to Gabby. She's spends her entire time being disengenuous.

gabosaurus
10-06-2015, 06:49 PM
No football on. Baseball playoffs start tonight. At which time football is no longer necessary. :cool:

Gunny
10-06-2015, 06:53 PM
No football on. Baseball playoffs start tonight. At which time football is no longer necessary. :cool:

Pffft. If the Cards or Pirates ain't in, I ain't interested. I gave up on the Rangers and Astros years ago.

LongTermGuy
10-06-2015, 07:15 PM
is there a f-ing football game on? I never have anyone to talk to when y'all got your heads stuck in the tube. It's like Sunday and Monday night are screwed.

Nobody around here talks to me. They think I'm mean.:laugh: And y'all goobers got your faces stuck in the tube. I don't want to talk to Gabby. She's spends her entire time being disengenuous.

>>> No one thinks your mean.....Your a decent guy Gunny....Just "many of us here" have many other things to deal with in this life.. besides TV and hanging here 24/7 (Family...Kids..wives / husbands / girlfriends / "business" and relaxing the mind from the same `ol same `ol....Its all good bro...enjoy life and do what makes You happy...:)

LongTermGuy
10-06-2015, 07:37 PM
http://hashtagishavedmylegsforthis.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/1hyztu.gif?w=593

:laugh:

Gunny
10-06-2015, 09:34 PM
>>> No one thinks your mean.....Your a decent guy Gunny....Just "many of us here" have many other things to deal with in this life.. besides TV and hanging here 24/7 (Family...Kids..wives / husbands / girlfriends / "business" and relaxing the mind from the same `ol same `ol....Its all good bro...enjoy life and do what makes You happy...:)

I meant the real life "here". I AM exactly in real life what you get on this board. The downside of that, especially civilians is they think I'm mean and anyone that's seen me lose my temper is just holding their breath. My mom's been doing it since I was a kid.

And you missed the whole old age thing. What would make ME happy is a bout with some weights, then someone who thinks they know martial arts, followed by whipping O-blah-blah's ass at basketball. And being able to walk the next day. I'd settle for the last even if took me a week to recover.

LongTermGuy
10-06-2015, 10:03 PM
I meant the real life "here". I AM exactly in real life what you get on this board. The downside of that, especially civilians is they think I'm mean and anyone that's seen me lose my temper is just holding their breath. My mom's been doing it since I was a kid.

And you missed the whole old age thing. What would make ME happy is a bout with some weights, then someone who thinks they know martial arts, followed by whipping O-blah-blah's ass at basketball. And being able to walk the next day. I'd settle for the last even if took me a week to recover.

Understand brother....

gabosaurus
10-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Speaking of the general scum and worthlessness of the NFL, I remain continually amazing at the continued determination to place teams in the Los Angeles area. In spite of the fact that pro football has FAILED here before.

Pro sports franchises generally relocate before owners want more money and/or new stadiums. They move to cities that offering both, plus the first born children of the masses.
People in Los Angeles have actually voted against building stadiums and against spending public money. Very few have spoken out in favor of spending money for the NFL.

For the first time that I can remember, relocating teams to Los Angeles is being initiated by the NFL itself. As opposed to individual team owners. Because relocation had to be approved by a vote of team owners, NFL boss Roger Goodell has supposedly threatened anyone who votes against it.

It's all about TV money. TV people want teams in the nation's second largest market. And they want advertisers with deep pockets.
The common fan? I doubt they matter.

Black Diamond
10-08-2015, 11:25 PM

You would need some type of wager.

Black Diamond
10-08-2015, 11:34 PM
Pffft. If the Cards or Pirates ain't in, I ain't interested. I gave up on the Rangers and Astros years ago.cardinals, rangers, and astros are all in.

Gunny
10-09-2015, 12:46 AM
You would need some type of wager.

You kidding? He wouldn't take me on. I could only wish. I guarantee you he wouldn't get on a court with ME. If you think after 35 years of playing basketball I don't know how "accidents happen", you misjudge. :laugh:

Black Diamond
10-09-2015, 12:59 AM
You kidding? He wouldn't take me on. I could only wish. I guarantee you he wouldn't get on a court with ME. If you think after 35 years of playing basketball I don't know how "accidents happen", you misjudge. :laugh:

Bill Laimbeer

Gunny
10-09-2015, 01:05 AM
Bill Laimbeer

Jack Lambert. And I hated Bill Lambeer. Him and Rick Mahorn. I never hurt anyone intentionally. Doesn't mean I don't know how. I'm betting bets are off in a one on one game with O-blah-blah. All he'd have to do is come into the paint the first time. :laugh:

Black Diamond
10-09-2015, 01:08 AM
Jack Lambert. And I hated Bill Lambeer. Him and Rick Mahorn. I never hurt anyone intentionally. Doesn't mean I don't know how. I'm betting bets are off in a one on one game with O-blah-blah. All he'd have to do is come into the paint the first time. :laugh:
As a bulls fan, I knew hatred of the bad boys. I think everyone outside the state of Michigan hated Laimbeer. I hated isiah too.

Gunny
10-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Speaking of the general scum and worthlessness of the NFL, I remain continually amazing at the continued determination to place teams in the Los Angeles area. In spite of the fact that pro football has FAILED here before.

Pro sports franchises generally relocate before owners want more money and/or new stadiums. They move to cities that offering both, plus the first born children of the masses.
People in Los Angeles have actually voted against building stadiums and against spending public money. Very few have spoken out in favor of spending money for the NFL.

For the first time that I can remember, relocating teams to Los Angeles is being initiated by the NFL itself. As opposed to individual team owners. Because relocation had to be approved by a vote of team owners, NFL boss Roger Goodell has supposedly threatened anyone who votes against it.

It's all about TV money. TV people want teams in the nation's second largest market. And they want advertisers with deep pockets.
The common fan? I doubt they matter.

All sports are about money now. How many championships have the Spurs won since 98? 5? Small market blue collar town so they have to play against the other team AND the refs.

What they don't get is nobody in SoCal gives a crap about anything but the Lakers. I never watched football when I lived there. Who wants to watch the AFC or NFC West?

They're trying to tap the money. I kind of miss when I was a kid and these players all had day jobs and played just to play. It's all about money now and not ONE of today's teams could take on a team from the 60s. They'd be beat up, broken bruised and whining by the end of the 1st quarter.

Motown
10-09-2015, 03:23 AM
They're trying to tap the money. I kind of miss when I was a kid and these players all had day jobs and played just to play. It's all about money now and not ONE of today's teams could take on a team from the 60s. They'd be beat up, broken bruised and whining by the end of the 1st quarter.

I understand the sentiment, I miss the old NFL too but I think football is the only sport where a team from the past would have no chance against a modern team. The Packers from the 1960's would get blown out by today's worst NFL team and I don't even think they could beat a good college team because they wouldn't be able to control the line of scrimmage.

jimnyc
10-09-2015, 11:04 AM

Lambert is perhaps the best Steeler ever. He made the LB position and every Steeler player since wants to emulate him. He was mean and nasty, and a fierce competitor. Now THAT was "smash mouth football"!

fj1200
10-09-2015, 03:39 PM
As a bulls fan, I knew hatred of the bad boys. I think everyone outside the state of Michigan hated Laimbeer. I hated isiah too.

They were awesome. Those Pistons actually played defense.

Gunny
10-09-2015, 04:13 PM
I understand the sentiment, I miss the old NFL too but I think football is the only sport where a team from the past would have no chance against a modern team. The Packers from the 1960's would get blown out by today's worst NFL team and I don't even think they could beat a good college team because they wouldn't be able to control the line of scrimmage.

Depends on whose rules you're playing by. You play by 1960s rules no team today would survive. They'd be beat up by halftime. Run over. Packers and Cowboys of the late 60s? Dolphins, Raiders and Steelers of the early 70s? It'd be a whine-fest. I didn't like him but one of today's receivers taking a hit from Lester Hayes? Season ending bruise.

Gunny
10-09-2015, 04:15 PM
]Lambert is perhaps the best Steeler ever[/B]. He made the LB position and every Steeler player since wants to emulate him. He was mean and nasty, and a fierce competitor. Now THAT was "smash mouth football"!

There a question here? And James, start drooling ... I have his rookie card.

Elessar
10-09-2015, 06:18 PM

Teams fail there because of the huge TV market, and the fact that by the end of the 3rd Quarter, people are already leaving
to escape the horrid traffic!

Gunny
10-09-2015, 09:45 PM
Teams fail there because of the huge TV market, and the fact that by the end of the 3rd Quarter, people are already leaving
to escape the horrid traffic!

I've only been to a couple of games. More Spurs games than anything else. When I lived in Miami, the Orange Bowl was one of the worst neighborhoods in the metro area. Same when the Clippers were still in San Diego. Ain't parking my ride in EITHER place. Besides, who ever goes to Clippers games? :laugh:

Motown
10-10-2015, 08:33 AM

They were so good at it the NBA had to change the rules so that little crybaby Jordan could do well and make money for Nike.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 02:27 PM

No, they didn't. There's a difference between defense and just hammering people. The Spurs play defense. The Pistons just beat people up. Beating people up requires little brains and know how. Being able to play basketball and actually defend not required.

Motown
10-10-2015, 03:40 PM
The Pistons just beat people up.

Not all of them, just two.

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Not all of them, just two.

I think rodman was one of the best defenders ever. And best rebounder. He didn't have to pound.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 03:52 PM
I think rodman was one of the best defenders ever. And best rebounder. He didn't have to pound.

Rodman was also a colossal goof. I remember when he was on the Spurs and decided in the middle of the playoffs to act like a bitch. He cost them a title run. When he played on teams that didn't need him, and Michael Jordan basically told him exactly THAT, he was good.

David Robinson couldn't carry the Spurs alone. He couldn't bang. When he had Cummings and Rodman to do the dirty work, they won. He sucked until Larry Brown brought in Maurice Cheeks and Caldwell Jones, but the Spurs were lousy unless they had another big man.

Laimbeer and Mahorn didn't play basketball. They just beat up people. They whole team were poor sports. When they lost to the Bulls they walked off like little spanked bitches. We ALWAYS had to shake with the other team, win or lose. One of the most memorable cases of poor sportsmanship I've seen.

Motown
10-10-2015, 03:56 PM

And back then he wasn't yet completely certifiable.

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 03:59 PM
Rodman was also a colossal goof. I remember when he was on the Spurs and decided in the middle of the playoffs to act like a bitch. He cost them a title run. When he played on teams that didn't need him, and Michael Jordan basically told him exactly THAT, he was good.

David Robinson couldn't carry the Spurs alone. He couldn't bang. When he had Cummings and Rodman to do the dirty work, they won. He sucked until Larry Brown brought in Maurice Cheeks and Caldwell Jones, but the Spurs were lousy unless they had another big man.

Laimbeer and Mahorn didn't play basketball. They just beat up people. They whole team were poor sports. When they lost to the Bulls they walked off like little spanked bitches. We ALWAYS had to shake with the other team, win or lose. One of the most memorable cases of poor sportsmanship I've seen.

Oh I agree about Thomas mahorn and Laimbeer. The walkoff was the worst thing ever. Thomas led the walkoff after the bulls swept their asses. He also played the race card about Bird's mvp honors after bird stole his inbound pass and made him look stupid. I think Thomas was just as dirty as anyone. He just got away with more casue he was a point guard.

Motown
10-10-2015, 03:59 PM

Like it or not the Bad Boys were the end of the team era in the NBA, after them it became Jordan and the Bulls, or Kobe and the Lakers, or LeBron and whoever is paying him the most this year. And there was history to that handshake thing, the Bulls did that first.

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Like it or not the Bad Boys were the end of the team era in the NBA, after them it became Jordan and the Bulls, or Kobe and the Lakers, or LeBron and whoever is paying him the most this year. And there was history to that handshake thing, the Bulls did that first.
I had to hear these excuses ever since I moved from Chicago to west Michigan in 1987. Pistons could do no wrong, Scottie pippen was just as dirty, pistons were right to walk off, etc.

Isiah started it all, being from Chicago, and couldn't handle it that Jordan was bigger in Chicago than he was.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 04:11 PM

I just remember it. I grew up on Dr J and George Gervin and you can bet your ass I can finger roll a ball. :) And if the Bulls did it first, how come that doesn't STILL make ESPN highlights? But the pouting Pistons does? And how about that classless brawl in the stands?

I'm from San Antonio. We don't exactly watch a lot of Pistons games down here. And I lived for a couple of years in IL like 2 years ago .... all I remember is the Bulls keep wasting money on some guy that stays hurt. As previously stated, I don't watch much pro sports anymore. They're a bunch of wimps.

Baseball players that can hit think they don't have to field. Basketball players that can dunk can't shoot for shit. And most of these football players couldn't actually tackle anything to save their asses.

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 04:15 PM
I just remember it. I grew up on Dr J and George Gervin and you can bet your ass I can finger roll a ball. :) And if the Bulls did it first, how come that doesn't STILL make ESPN highlights? But the pouting Pistons does? And how about that classless brawl in the stands?

I'm from San Antonio. We don't exactly watch a lot of Pistons games down here. And I lived for a couple of years in IL like 2 years ago .... all I remember is the Bulls keep wasting money on some guy that stays hurt. As previously stated, I don't watch much pro sports anymore. They're a bunch of wimps.

Baseball players that can hit think they don't have to field. Basketball players that can dunk can't shoot for shit. And most of these football players couldn't actually tackle anything to save their asses.

Derek Rose needs more surgery again. He will probably miss an entire season. It's funny to watch the bulls be stupid. Their management has always been stupid.

Motown
10-10-2015, 04:17 PM
I had to hear these excuses ever since I moved from Chicago to west Michigan in 1987. Pistons could do no wrong, Scottie pippen was just as dirty, pistons were right to walk off, etc.

Isiah started it all, being from Chicago, and couldn't handle it that Jordan was bigger in Chicago than he was.

I don't think the Bulls were dirty. The Celtics were dirty. The Bulls did benefit greatly from the league wanting to make Jordan a superstar and then cash in on him though, deny that if you want but I'll just laugh at you.

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 04:20 PM
I don't think the Bulls were dirty. The Celtics were dirty. The Bulls did benefit greatly from the league wanting to make Jordan a superstar and then cash in on him though, deny that if you want but I'll just laugh at you.

You have to admit bird was the toughest bastard ever. Laimbeer would lay him out and he would come back and hit six in a row. Plus he was white....

Gunny
10-10-2015, 04:22 PM

The Celtics were dirty? :laugh: When was THAT?

I ain't denying anything. You can't deny Jordan's skills, but that is my whole point to my comments on pro sports. Be from a small market town, THEN lecture me. The Spurs have to play the other team AND the NBA when they win. The NBA wants LA and NY every damned year.

Motown
10-10-2015, 04:24 PM
You have to admit bird was the toughest bastard ever. Laimbeer would lay him out and he would come back and hit six in a row. Plus he was white....

Kevin McHale was the nastiest basketball player I've ever seen. And he was like that every single game.

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Kevin McHale was the nastiest basketball player I've ever seen. And he was like that every single game.

King of trash talk. And tough as nails.

Motown
10-10-2015, 04:28 PM
The Celtics were dirty? :laugh: When was THAT?

I ain't denying anything. You can't deny Jordan's skills, but that is my whole point to my comments on pro sports. Be from a small market town, THEN lecture me. The Spurs have to play the other team AND the NBA when they win. The NBA wants LA and NY every damned year.

I asked BD to deny it, not you but I'll laugh at you anyway. :rofl1: :mooning:

Yeah, the Celts were dirty. You think Laimbeer and Mahorn were bad? Well, they were but the whole reason the Bad Boys were put together was to deal with the Celtics.

Motown
10-10-2015, 04:29 PM
King of trash talk. And tough as nails.

Sharp elbows too and he used them all the time.

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 04:29 PM

Yeah, the Celts were dirty. You think Laimbeer and Mahorn were bad? Well, they were but the whole reason the Bad Boys were put together was to deal with the Celtics.
I don't know about the league and that conspiracy theory. That's why I didn't respond.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 04:34 PM
I don't know about the league and that conspiracy theory. That's why I didn't respond.

It's not really a conspiracy theory. They're out to make money. They're just like the rest of the media and rely on their media cohorts to pimp their work. They don't make as much money off the Finals in a sweep, and they don't make as much money if a small market team is in.

It's more of a calculation than conspiracy.

Motown
10-10-2015, 04:35 PM

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 04:36 PM
:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

I never said it wasn't true. Not all conspiracy theories are untrue.

Motown
10-10-2015, 04:37 PM
I never said it wasn't true. Not all conspiracy theories are untrue.

I know but I already had the ROFL's queued so I went with it.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 04:48 PM
I need a new f-ing keyboard. I can type and and I can spell. My posts lately have been f-ing jacked up.

Motown
10-10-2015, 06:59 PM
And if the Bulls did it first, how come that doesn't STILL make ESPN highlights?

Because the league doesn't want the Bulls or Jordan to look bad, even today. ESPN is a bunch of toadies. Isiah Thomas and Michael Jordan did not like each other and there was a lot of bad blood and classless acts from both teams between the Pistons and the Bulls for 2 or 3 years before the end of the Bad Boy era.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 07:07 PM

I thought it was to deal with the Bulls and Bucks (who had a team at the time). Everything is relative though except you got Laimbeer and Mahorn that to this day brag about their crap. If I hit someone with an elbow it wasn't on purpose. Don't jump in when I pivot.

The dirtiest guy the Celtics ever had was Dennis What-His-Name from Seattle.

The Pistons were built around we can't win playing ball so we'll just cheat. Maybe they should have got some actual ball players instead of WWF wrestlers.

Motown
10-10-2015, 07:19 PM
I thought it was to deal with the Bulls and Bucks (who had a team at the time). Everything is relative though except you got Laimbeer and Mahorn that to this day brag about their crap. If I hit someone with an elbow it wasn't on purpose. Don't jump in when I pivot.

The dirtiest guy the Celtics ever had was Dennis What-His-Name from Seattle.

The Pistons were built around we can't win playing ball so we'll just cheat. Maybe they should have got some actual ball players instead of WWF wrestlers.

The Bulls weren't even on the league radar when the Bad Boys were put together, they were built to take on the Celtics. The Bucks were alright but the Celtics were the ones abusing the Pistons. And the Pistons didn't cheat, if they had been cheating then the league wouldn't have needed to make any rules changes because of the Pistons.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 07:56 PM
The Bulls weren't even on the league radar when the Bad Boys were put together, they were built to take on the Celtics. The Bucks were alright but the Celtics were the ones abusing the Pistons. And the Pistons didn't cheat, if they had been cheating then the league wouldn't have needed to make any rules changes because of the Pistons.

Did you look at what you just posted? :laugh:

Let's rephrase: if the Pistons weren't cheating, the league wouldn't have needed to change any rules.

The Bulls WERE on the radar. What they needed was a coach that could put together a TEAM. They were letting Michael Jordan carry them. Phil Jackson had to step in and put a team around him. Collins just wasn't doing it. Once Jackson came in, the Pistons were done.

BUT, the Pistons were dirty and both Mahorn and Laimbeer brag about it on ESPN. When it's coming from the horses' mouths .....

Motown
10-10-2015, 08:17 PM
Did you look at what you just posted? :laugh:

Let's rephrase: if the Pistons weren't cheating, the league wouldn't have needed to change any rules.

The Bulls WERE on the radar. What they needed was a coach that could put together a TEAM. They were letting Michael Jordan carry them. Phil Jackson had to step in and put a team around him. Collins just wasn't doing it. Once Jackson came in, the Pistons were done.

BUT, the Pistons were dirty and both Mahorn and Laimbeer brag about it on ESPN. When it's coming from the horses' mouths .....

Collins wasn't doing it so the Bulls weren't on the radar. If the rules were changed to hamper the Pistons then the Pistons were following the rules. If they were cheating they would have just always been called for fouls, no need to change the rules. Mahorn and Laimbeer had a job to do and they were good at it, I'm not denying that.

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Collins wasn't doing it so the Bulls weren't on the radar. If the rules were changed to hamper the Pistons then the Pistons were following the rules. If they were cheating they would have just always been called for fouls, no need to change the rules. Mahorn and Laimbeer had a job to do and they were good at it, I'm not denying that.

Jordan put them on the radar with the shot over ehlo and beating the knicks on the road. They made the conference finals against Detroit. And Detroit's first championship against the Lakers with no magic and no byron? Not that impressive.

Motown
10-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Jordan put them on the radar with the shot over ehlo and beating the knicks on the road. They made the conference finals against Detroit. And Detroit's first championship against the Lakers with no magic and no byron? Not that impressive.

When did Jordan hit that shot? 1988 or 89? The Bad Boys were around before that. The Bulls were nothing when that team was built, it was all about the Celtics. And Jordan is a little bitch :laugh:

Seriously, I'd really like to know exactly why he walked away from basketball for two years so he could play minor-league baseball.

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 09:15 PM
When did Jordan hit that shot? 1988 or 89? The Bad Boys were around before that. The Bulls were nothing when that team was built, it was all about the Celtics. And Jordan is a little bitch :laugh:

Seriously, I'd really like to know exactly why he walked away from basketball for two years so he could play minor-league baseball.
1989 and retiring was the stupidest thing he ever did

Gunny
10-10-2015, 09:17 PM

Disagree. A team earns a certain reputation the NBA lets them get away with a LOT of crap. NFL is the same.

You call it job. When did it quit being a game? I'd knock out Laimbeer in a second. Lot of mouth and no ass. Mahorn would be next. I'd "accidentally trip" and clip his ass. They got away with dirty crap no one else did.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 09:18 PM

You mean because they hurt both Byron and Magic?

Gunny
10-10-2015, 09:24 PM

Incorrect. The Pistons had to play the Bulls in the playoff.

I can give you a sight into the mentality, not Michael Jordan himself. He had already proved everything he needed to. I'm surprised he went back. I feel the same laughing at some pissant that wants to fight. Or some people on message boards that want to tell me what the rules are.

He came to win.

Motown
10-12-2015, 04:56 AM
Incorrect. The Pistons had to play the Bulls in the playoff.

I can give you a sight into the mentality, not Michael Jordan himself. He had already proved everything he needed to. I'm surprised he went back. I feel the same laughing at some pissant that wants to fight. Or some people on message boards that want to tell me what the rules are.

He came to win.

Boston won the Eastern Conference in 84, 85, 86, and 87. During that time Chicago never got out of the First Round and didn't even qualify for the playoffs in 84. In 88 the Pistons beat the Celtics in the Conference Finals. Boston was the dominant team before the Pistons and the Pistons were built to beat Boston specifically. No one gave a crap about the Bulls until about 88 or 89.

Gunny
10-12-2015, 05:38 AM
Boston won the Eastern Conference in 84, 85, 86, and 87. During that time Chicago never got out of the First Round and didn't even qualify for the playoffs in 84. In 88 the Pistons beat the Celtics in the Conference Finals. Boston was the dominant team before the Pistons and the Pistons were built to beat Boston specifically. No one gave a crap about the Bulls until about 88 or 89.

Sure got a lot of airtime on MY tv. I have more the thought they were built to beat the Lakers and they DID manage THAT. Took out Magic and Byron as quick as they could. Beating a team and beating up a team are 2 different things.

Motown
10-12-2015, 06:03 AM
Sure got a lot of airtime on MY tv. I have more the thought they were built to beat the Lakers and they DID manage THAT. Took out Magic and Byron as quick as they could. Beating a team and beating up a team are 2 different things.

Hey man, some of us like quality team basketball and some us waste our time watching a crybaby because he sells sneakers. :neener:

I like the smilies here, there are some funny ones.

I have to admit that Scott and Magic pulling their hamstrings was a lucky break for the Pistons. The Lakers fast break was pretty impressive.

jimnyc
10-12-2015, 06:15 AM
This is an NFL thread you bastards and I keep reading basketball crap! :towel:

Motown
10-12-2015, 06:18 AM
This is an NFL thread you bastards and I keep reading basketball crap! :towel:

I agree. You should tell them to stop fondling Jordan's balls so we can get back to football. :)

Black Diamond
10-12-2015, 08:16 AM
I agree. You should tell them to stop fondling Jordan's balls so we can get back to football. :)

Ok. How are the lions doing?:laugh2:

Motown
10-12-2015, 09:00 AM

I hate you. :laugh:

Gunny
10-12-2015, 10:15 AM

About as good as usual. :laugh:

Motown
10-12-2015, 10:34 AM
About as good as usual. :laugh:

I hate you too.

Gunny
10-12-2015, 10:40 AM
I hate you too.

F*ck, be a Cowboys fan and have Jerry Jones as the owner. I don't even want to hear any damned whining. Well, maybe from a Lions fan. :laugh: The damned Buccaneers and Aint's have won superbowls since our last one.

Wasn't it called the NFL Championship last time the Lions won? :laugh:

fj1200
10-12-2015, 01:31 PM
No, they didn't.

Uh huh.

Rodman was also a colossal goof.

Possibly but...

Chuck Daly could get the most out of him than anyone.