PDA

View Full Version : The Difference

Bilgerat
10-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Yesterday it was reported and confirmed that Ryan Tannehill has been creating a lot of tension with the Miami Dolphin practice squad players because when they intercepted him, he would belittle them and mock them for how little they make. A sad pathetic thing to do for a franchise player.

Today it was reported by former New England Patriots Donte Stallworth that Brady would actually pay them if they picked him off in practice. Something that motivated both sides and made everyone better.

This is the definition of why the Patriots are the classiest team in the NFL. Stuff like what Tannehill pulled would NEVER, EVER, happen in New England and further shows why the Miami Dolphins are a dysfunctional franchise and always will… Especially when the coach (now former coach) gave in and told the practice squad guys to take it easy on Tannehill… Tannehill should be embarrassed to cash his check each week and call himself a franchise player, the kid doesn’t have it…

The Patriots: World Class

Motown
10-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Tom Brady is just class. He was a class guy when he was at Michigan dealing with the whole Drew Henson thing and he's class now. It's not an accident the Patriots are the team they are.

Perianne
10-06-2015, 09:12 PM
AND.... Tom Brady is cute.

LongTermGuy
10-06-2015, 10:05 PM

You so funny...this is good....:cool:

gabosaurus
10-06-2015, 10:55 PM

Yes he is indeed. :cool:

The Dolphins showed their true colors by giving big money to Ndamukong Suh, the most disruptive malcontent in the NFL. The Dolphins are already getting what they paid for.

darin
10-07-2015, 05:28 AM
:) And Tom Brady cheats!

Motown
10-07-2015, 06:03 AM
I miss the old days of the NFL when everyone was roided up and Lester Hayes was dunking his hands in vats of Stickum on the sidelines and then going out and intercepting the ball with one fingertip. Now they're worried about 1 psi difference in pressure in the ball. That's lame.

darin
10-07-2015, 06:07 AM
...and we're worried about lying shit-bags hurting the little guy while keeping his money. He cheated - he actively took steps to break the rules. This isn't like an in-game penalty. This is worse and Tom sucks for cheating. Not quite to the level of A-Rod....but still.

Motown
10-07-2015, 06:11 AM
...and we're worried about lying shit-bags hurting the little guy while keeping his money. He cheated - he actively took steps to break the rules. This isn't like an in-game penalty. This is worse and Tom sucks for cheating. Not quite to the level of A-Rod....but still.

Don't buy the Goodell hype. No one proved Brady did anything wrong. This was a witch hunt, the rule on this says that a team caught doing it pays a $25,000 fine. That's all, going after Brady wasn't justified in any way.

darin
10-07-2015, 06:21 AM
Don't buy the Goodell hype. No one proved Brady did anything wrong. This was a witch hunt, the rule on this says that a team caught doing it pays a $25,000 fine. That's all, going after Brady wasn't justified in any way.

Lemme get this straight....

The QB was unware - even though the spoke with the guy doing it - someone was violating the rules based on the QB's preference. THEN...THEN...the guys who "did nothing wrong" were fired?

C'mon man.

Motown
10-07-2015, 06:27 AM
Lemme get this straight....

The QB was unware - even though the spoke with the guy doing it - someone was violating the rules based on the QB's preference. THEN...THEN...the guys who "did nothing wrong" were fired?

C'mon man.

I don't put allegation and conjecture on the same level as fact. The rule is clear on this, this is not an individual thing, the team pays the fine, going after an individual player for this was a huge overreach by Goodell. It's funny to me how many people will tolerate a rogue commissioner as long as he is targeting a player they don't like.

darin
10-07-2015, 06:32 AM
obvious to me your fan-ship of Tom blinds your critical thinking.

Bilgerat
10-07-2015, 06:36 AM
:) And Tom Brady cheats!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7758&stc=1

Motown
10-07-2015, 06:37 AM
obvious to me your fan-ship of Tom blinds your critical thinking.

Name another player gone after by the commissioner for deflating footballs and then we can revisit our critical thinking :)

darin
10-07-2015, 06:58 AM
Name another player gone after by the commissioner for deflating footballs and then we can revisit our critical thinking :)

Name another player caught cheating and essentially let off scott-free?

(shrug)

Tom cheated. Probably a lot. He knows it. You know it deep down inside past your fandom.

Motown
10-07-2015, 07:02 AM

Every single offensive lineman who has, is, or will ever play in the NFL, for starters.

Tom cheated. Probably a lot. He knows it. You know it deep down inside past your fandom.

You saying it doesn't make it true but for the sake of argument let's say he did. Justify Goodell's actions.

darin
10-07-2015, 07:48 AM
Every single offensive lineman who has, is, or will ever play in the NFL, for starters.

That's a stupid comparison. Brady actively took steps to go behind the rules. "Holding" as called or not-called is not even remotely related.

You saying it doesn't make it true but for the sake of argument let's say he did. Justify Goodell's actions.

Why would I justify Goodell's actions? I felt great when Tom was banned for 4 games. That's probably a good punishment for actively conspiring to and actually cheating.

(shrug).

Motown
10-07-2015, 07:55 AM
That's a stupid comparison. Brady actively took steps to go behind the rules. "Holding" as called or not-called is not even remotely related.

Why would I justify Goodell's actions? I felt great when Tom was banned for 4 games. That's probably a good punishment for actively conspiring to and actually cheating.

(shrug).

You're still sticking with the if you repeat something often enough it becomes the truth strategy? Let me guess, you're a Sparty who still stings from the spankings Tom Terrific gave you.

Bilgerat
10-07-2015, 08:46 AM

http://yourteamcheats.com/

You know it deep down inside past your fandom.

Seems to me you have a lot of hate issues, sure that's not clouding YOUR thoughts?

Motown
10-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Seems to me you have a lot of hate issues, sure that's not clouding YOUR thoughts?

I think a lot of people are clouded on this. You know that saying 'America loves a winner'? Bullcrap. Some Americans don't like winners, they like to tear them down by any means necessary. dmp accused me of being a Tom Brady fan like that's a bad thing. Damn straight I'm a Tom Brady fan. He wins and he wins with class no matter what that little troll Goodell has to say about it.

Gunny
10-07-2015, 02:04 PM
I think a lot of people are clouded on this. You know that saying 'America loves a winner'? Bullcrap. Some Americans don't like winners, they like to tear them down by any means necessary. dmp accused me of being a Tom Brady fan like that's a bad thing. Damn straight I'm a Tom Brady fan. He wins and he wins with class no matter what that little troll Goodell has to say about it.

That almost sounded good until you said you were a Tom Brady fan. Had to ruin it, didn't you? :laugh:

I'm NOT a Tom Brady fan. I hope a Steeler LB hammers him so far into the ground it takes a week for him to dig out. However, I am on record HERE saying Goodell can kiss my ass and I thought the accusation was BS.

I remember going through this crap since the 70s. The Steelers were dirty. The Cowboys were dirty. I just wonder how Bob Griese got a pass. The Dolphins had one of the meanest defenses ever. Jake Scott would take your head off and they let Manny Fernandez out of a cage every Sunday.

Motown
10-08-2015, 07:00 AM
That almost sounded good until you said you were a Tom Brady fan. Had to ruin it, didn't you? :laugh:

I'm allowed, Brady is a Michigan guy. Go Blue!

Black Diamond
10-08-2015, 08:21 AM
I'm allowed, Brady is a Michigan guy.

So was Ted Kaczynski.

Motown
10-08-2015, 08:22 AM
So was Ted Kaczynski.

Lol, thanks for chiming in!