PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you smoke too much

jimnyc
10-08-2015, 12:58 PM
What a dumbass. Surrounded by his munchies and he rats himself out. Dummy should have just kept munching and he would have felt better! :laugh: And damn, couldn't feel his hands? This guy was REAL frickin high!! :420:

----

OCTOBER 6--An Ohio man who dialed 911 to report that he was “too high on weed” was found curled up on the floor of his bedroom “surrounded by a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, and Chips Ahoy cookies,” according to a police report.

When an officer arrived Friday afternoon at the 22-year-old caller’s Austintown residence, the man’s grandfather directed the cop to an upstairs room. The officer reported that the man “could be heard groaning from a room at the end of the hall.”

Upon entering the room, Officer Aaron Franks found the man “laying on the floor, in the fetal position.” The marijuana enthusiast was “surrounded by a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, and Chips Ahoy cookies,” noted Franks.

While the man declared that he “smoked too much weed” and was “too high and could not feel his hands,” he declined medical treatment.

After telling Franks that he had smoked the pot inside his vehicle, the man handed over his car keys and gave “permission to recover the evidence,” according to the report. A subsequent search of the auto turned up a glass jar with marijuana, rolling papers, a glass pipe containing pot residue, and two partially smoked joints.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny/smoked-too-much-weed-546930

Motown
10-08-2015, 01:04 PM
His mistake was having too many types of food in his room. Doritos, goldfish...pizza, all good choices but pick one when you're high otherwise you get confused and do stupid shit like give the cops permission to search your car.

tailfins
10-08-2015, 01:23 PM
My sister smoked too much weed and tobacco and this is what happened to her:

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/airline-cremation-urn-blog24.jpg

Motown
10-08-2015, 01:47 PM
My sister smoked too much weed and tobacco and this is what happened to her:

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/airline-cremation-urn-blog24.jpg

She what? Became an office worker?

Black Diamond
10-08-2015, 01:59 PM

:laugh2:

tailfins
10-08-2015, 02:05 PM

And I thought only fellow Aspies were capable of that kind of comment. She became a PERMANENT resident of the Hampton Beach jetty.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/storyimage/SO/20130701/NEWS/130709986/AR/0/AR-130709986.jpg

Motown
10-08-2015, 02:11 PM
And I thought only fellow Aspies were capable of that kind of comment. She became a PERMANENT resident of the Hampton Beach jetty.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/storyimage/SO/20130701/NEWS/130709986/AR/0/AR-130709986.jpg

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Black Diamond
10-08-2015, 02:20 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Her ashes were sprinkled at that beach.

Motown
10-08-2015, 02:24 PM
Her ashes were sprinkled at that beach.

He could have just said that.

Motown
10-08-2015, 02:28 PM
I also don't give a crap what happened to his sister. I know that sounds hard but I don't care. Everytime someone on the board brings up a topic I can inject personal family tragedy to win the day? No.

Black Diamond
10-08-2015, 02:38 PM
I also don't give a crap what happened to his sister. I know that sounds hard but I don't care. Everytime someone on the board brings up a topic I can inject personal family tragedy to win the day? No.

Yeah it really had nothing to do with op.

Gunny
10-08-2015, 02:56 PM
His mistake was having too many types of food in his room. Doritos, goldfish...pizza, all good choices but pick one when you're high otherwise you get confused and do stupid shit like give the cops permission to search your car.

I'd be going for the pizza. Doritos and Goldfish are emergency munchies. And no liter of Coke? :laugh:

Gunny
10-08-2015, 02:58 PM

Could I ever give you a link. :laugh: One person I know has lost more family members on a weekly basis than Lee lost troops at Gettysburg. :laugh:

Motown
10-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Could I ever give you a link. :laugh: One person I know has lost more family members on a weekly basis than Lee lost troops at Gettysburg. :laugh:

No thanks, I think that link might depress me.

Gunny
10-08-2015, 03:15 PM
No thanks, I think that link might depress me.

You have NO idea. Biddy central and every one of them is having a f-ing tragedy daily. If there's no drama going on it's probably 2AM. And every damned one of them has been dying from something for years. :laugh:

hjmick
10-08-2015, 03:31 PM
I have yet to find my "too much..."

But I keep looking...

Russ
10-08-2015, 03:46 PM
What a dumbass. Surrounded by his munchies and he rats himself out. Dummy should have just kept munching and he would have felt better! :laugh: And damn, couldn't feel his hands? This guy was REAL frickin high!! :420:

----

OCTOBER 6--An Ohio man who dialed 911 to report that he was “too high on weed” was found curled up on the floor of his bedroom “surrounded by a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, and Chips Ahoy cookies,” according to a police report.

When an officer arrived Friday afternoon at the 22-year-old caller’s Austintown residence, the man’s grandfather directed the cop to an upstairs room. The officer reported that the man “could be heard groaning from a room at the end of the hall.”

Upon entering the room, Officer Aaron Franks found the man “laying on the floor, in the fetal position.” The marijuana enthusiast was “surrounded by a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, and Chips Ahoy cookies,” noted Franks.

While the man declared that he “smoked too much weed” and was “too high and could not feel his hands,” he declined medical treatment.

After telling Franks that he had smoked the pot inside his vehicle, the man handed over his car keys and gave “permission to recover the evidence,” according to the report. A subsequent search of the auto turned up a glass jar with marijuana, rolling papers, a glass pipe containing pot residue, and two partially smoked joints.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny/smoked-too-much-weed-546930

I expect the hear soon that this "Ohio man" is now raking in better money than I do, as the new spokesman for Frito-Lay, Pepperidge Farms, and Nabisco. It's the way of the world. :popcorn:

Gunny
10-08-2015, 03:46 PM
I have yet to find my "too much..."

But I keep looking...

I can't smoke. God's revenge for my teenage years. I have allergies and weed is a weed. I was a stoner from Hell as a teenager. If I wasn't smoking I was figuring out how much it was going to cost me and where to get more.

And Lord, if we walked out of school and lit one or two up, Dixie Creme Donuts on Caribbean Blvd and US ! in Miami was making some on the way home money. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Too much was simply falling asleep. Maybe spending too much money from the munchies. Never had any incidents to speak of from smoking. Well, Mom wanted to kick my ass when Domino's rang the doorbell with my pizza at 2am. Or the time she woke up and found me making chocolate pudding in the middle of the night. Getting high was a lot different when you were 17-21 years old, a little less responsibilities.

And I'm sorry about your sister, Tailfins, I certainly mean no disrespect. You have my condolences.

Gunny
10-08-2015, 04:40 PM
Too much was simply falling asleep. Maybe spending too much money from the munchies. Never had any incidents to speak of from smoking. Well, Mom wanted to kick my ass when Domino's rang the doorbell with my pizza at 2am. Or the time she woke up and found me making chocolate pudding in the middle of the night. Getting high was a lot different when you were 17-21 years old, a little less responsibilities.

And I'm sorry about your sister, Tailfins, I certainly mean no disrespect. You have my condolences.

Only if you drink and smoke at the same time. Instant knockout juice. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Only if you drink and smoke at the same time. Instant knockout juice. :laugh:

That would always make me dizzy, pass out or puke. The smoking took away all the oxygen that was required for my drinking, I suppose.

Black Diamond
10-08-2015, 04:46 PM
That would always make me dizzy, pass out or puke. The smoking took away all the oxygen that was required for my drinking, I suppose.

Alcohol Burns nicotine so you smoke more.

Gunny
10-08-2015, 04:47 PM

Puke? Hmmm ... bag of Doritos and a Miller always solved THAT. I'd just fall asleep. Unless I was in the pool or at the beach. Being stoned and at Miami Beach was just awesome. :laugh:

Black Diamond
10-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Last time I smoked weed (like the third time ever), the first two hits didn't do anything. So I got more aggressive with the inhaling. I ended up staring at people 15 minutes at a time for the next 4-5 hours.

Black Diamond
10-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Puke? Hmmm ... bag of Doritos and a Miller always solved THAT. I'd just fall asleep. Unless I was in the pool or at the beach. Being stoned and at Miami Beach was just awesome. :laugh:

Did the chicks look even hotter?

Black Diamond
10-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Alcohol Burns nicotine so you smoke more.

Not sure what the alcohol does to THC

Gunny
10-08-2015, 05:02 PM
Did the chicks look even hotter?

In proper perspective, when I was a teen, you couldn't beat a hot S FL chick. If they had looked any better I'd have spontaneously combusted probably. :laugh:

tailfins
10-08-2015, 06:43 PM

It has plenty to do with the OP. Are you a smoker? It's a reminder of what CAN happen to a smoker.

Gunny
10-08-2015, 06:53 PM
It has plenty to do with the OP. Are you a smoker? It's a reminder of what CAN happen to a smoker.

YOU are as intolerant as you are quick to accuse others of being and you're always starting with vets. We ain't Mr Sensitive. We can't afford to be. We'd never get downrange thinking like you do. We'd have to stop and boo hoo at every round. You're as much from Mars to us as we are to you. Whiney ass crap.

We party as hard as we play, and we don't sit around sniveling about shit.