PDA

View Full Version : BTW ... Where TF is Jeff?

Gunny
10-09-2015, 09:04 AM
F*ckers up to no good, no doubt. Probably destroying something or some crap like that.

NightTrain
10-09-2015, 09:42 AM
Jim was saying that Jeff ran out of granola bars, so he's on a road trip to get another couple of cases.

Gunny
10-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Jim was saying that Jeff ran out of granola bars, so he's on a road trip to get another couple of cases.

Are Jim's lips moving? :laugh:

jimnyc
10-09-2015, 10:41 AM
I sent the old man a text message but haven't heard back yet. Probably off for another venture somewhere with his motorcycle club. Either that, or I recall a buddy of his and his Mom in the hospital. He may be helping a buddy out, not sure. You would think I would know, but the dirty bastard never calls me. :poke::beer:

jimnyc
10-09-2015, 11:01 AM
He replied in garbled text that he has a bad cold he's dealing with. Hopefully he'll be on his feet soon. I'll call the old buzzard later.

Russ
10-09-2015, 08:02 PM
I understand Scotch is good for a cold...

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le5aklIhfn1qc2joe.jpg

WiccanLiberal
10-09-2015, 08:10 PM

Best for colds if warmed and mixed with honey and lemon. Truth!

Gunny
10-09-2015, 09:33 PM
He replied in garbled text that he has a bad cold he's dealing with. Hopefully he'll be on his feet soon. I'll call the old buzzard later.

Jeff is whining? OMG. Here we go. :rofl1:

Gunny
10-09-2015, 11:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRM2YcGpmxg

O Jeffe-er-eee com out to play yay ......

Black Diamond
10-10-2015, 12:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0cYJUqJys

Jeff
10-10-2015, 06:48 AM
Appreciate the concern, my best Bro down here just buried his Mom a couple of days ago, up until then it was 14 straight days at the hospice wing in the hospital. Just no fun at all up there, then once we got my buddy settled ( or somewhat ) I got the dam cold, man usually one a year will get bad enough to have to go get the high dollar sheot shot into ya. But we are making it and look forward to getting back soon.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-10-2015, 08:08 AM

MY PREFERENCE IS OLD CHARTER, ANCIENT AGE OR CROWN ROYAL.:beer: :beer: -TYR

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Appreciate the concern, my best Bro down here just buried his Mom a couple of days ago, up until then it was 14 straight days at the hospice wing in the hospital. Just no fun at all up there, then once we got my buddy settled ( or somewhat ) I got the dam cold, man usually one a year will get bad enough to have to go get the high dollar sheot shot into ya. But we are making it and look forward to getting back soon.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ACTIVE RETURN MY FRIEND. -:beer: :beer: -TYR

jimnyc
10-10-2015, 11:05 AM

Theraflu, daytime or nighttime. If using the daytime, don't take with cup of coffee, unless you want to feel like you drank 30 cups! I know the stuff says "flu", but all I know is that it always clears me up and makes me feel pretty good. If that doesn't work, take one of those new Zquil things shortly after and I think you'll pass out. :)

Gunny
10-10-2015, 01:08 PM
MY PREFERENCE IS OLD CHARTER, ANCIENT AGE OR CROWN ROYAL.:beer: :beer: -TYR

Yeah. Me and anything that looks like that coming out of a bottle don't mix real well. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-10-2015, 01:23 PM

Sorry Jeff.

We miss you- glad you will be back.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 01:26 PM
Sorry Jeff.

We miss you- glad you will be back.

I shouldn't probably make fun, but you know me n Jeff ... I think he's slackin'. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
10-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Appreciate the concern, my best Bro down here just buried his Mom a couple of days ago, up until then it was 14 straight days at the hospice wing in the hospital. Just no fun at all up there, then once we got my buddy settled ( or somewhat ) I got the dam cold, man usually one a year will get bad enough to have to go get the high dollar sheot shot into ya. But we are making it and look forward to getting back soon....do what must be done and get well....See you soon Jeff.............

Gunny
10-10-2015, 08:07 PM
...do what must be done and get well....See you soon Jeff.............

Don't be nice to him. WTF is wrong with you? Shit. MF-er might think we like him.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
10-10-2015, 08:29 PM
Don't be nice to him. WTF is wrong with you? Shit. MF-er might think we like him.:laugh:

....Hey fock you and mind your own business.....:laugh:....

Gunny
10-10-2015, 09:01 PM
....Hey fock you and mind your own business.....:laugh:....

On the serious side, of course I hope Jeff gets better.

On the other side, you can't tell me to mind my own business in a thread I fucking started.. :laugh: There's no mercy between me n Jeff, but it's all in fun.

LongTermGuy
10-10-2015, 09:25 PM
On the serious side, of course I hope Jeff gets better.

On the other side, you can't tell me to mind my own business in a thread I fucking started.. :laugh: There's no mercy between me n Jeff, but it's all in fun.

`... Hell...I know bro....just pickin grinnen man...I miss old Jeff Dog sniffin around here....

Gunny
10-10-2015, 09:33 PM
`... Hell...I know bro....just pickin grinnen man...I miss old Jeff Dog sniffin around here....

You'd think he'd more considerate claiming to be from the South now.

LongTermGuy
10-10-2015, 11:46 PM
You'd think he'd more considerate claiming to be from the South now.

Yup....​Guess he figured we would understand.....

Gunny
10-11-2015, 01:52 AM
Yup....​Guess he figured we would understand.....

I ain't giving him no break like that ... are you kidding? He ain't bleedin' to death ... got a wussy little cold. I wasn't aware "understanding" was our strong suit around here. :laugh2: