PDA

View Full Version : Another +1 for Trump

jimnyc
10-09-2015, 12:33 PM
I've done my best to keep this out of things for as long as possible, but I have to say it now - maybe not the first lady, but the WH sure won't be hurting with his daughter Ivanka in the joint!!

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Ivanka+Trump+shows+off+killer+curves+arrives+svISZ zvqlwsx.jpg

http://theblemish.com/images/2007/12/ivanka-trump-speak.jpg

Black Diamond
10-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Nice nips.

fj1200
10-09-2015, 02:54 PM
Don't you mean +2?

:scared:

jimnyc
10-10-2015, 10:48 AM
Filthy pigs. I post about a beautiful young lady and you guys run your eyeballs right to her boobies. You know she's a smart gal too, right? Runs portions of Dad's company?

And I think they're real too!

gabosaurus
10-10-2015, 10:54 AM
I think it is awesome that one of Ivanka Trump's best friends is Chelsea Clinton. And both have expressed the desire to remain close despite politics.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Filthy pigs. I post about a beautiful young lady and you guys run your eyeballs right to her boobies. You know she's a smart gal too, right? Runs portions of Dad's company?

Guys usually only see a female's smarts after she outwits them, divorces them and/or "TAKE MOST, IF NOT ALL THEY MUNNIE! :laugh:-TYR

HIS DAUGHTER HAS BEAUTY AND BRAINS TOO.....a picture can not show the brains so we guys fixate on the beauty part is genetically programmed into us.
And Jim, we all know why you think she is so hot! And its not because she has brains.. :laugh:--Tyr

jimnyc
10-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Guys usually only see a female's smarts after she outwits them, divorces them and/or "TAKE MOST, IF NOT ALL THEY MUNNIE! :laugh:-TYR

HIS DAUGHTER HAS BEAUTY AND BRAINS TOO.....a picture can not show the brains so we guys fixate on the beauty part is genetically programmed into us.
And Jim, we all know why you think she is so hot! And its not because she has brains.. :laugh:--Tyr

No doubt, I've had a crush on her for a long time. She's hot! It's cool too, my wife has her eyes set on Jon Bon Jovi. Hey, we all have dreams. :)

NightTrain
10-10-2015, 12:05 PM
Bewbs!

LongTermGuy
10-10-2015, 01:10 PM

Must of been a "chill" in the air....she looked ...cold................

tailfins
10-10-2015, 02:12 PM
I think it is awesome that one of Ivanka Trump's best friends is Chelsea Clinton. And both have expressed the desire to remain close despite politics.

Or perhaps remain close BECAUSE of politics. The Donald's true political loyalties are readily apparent. What if The Donald nominates Chelsea Clinton to the Supreme Court?

Gunny
10-10-2015, 02:20 PM

Listen to "Mr High Road" speak. :laugh2: This is like one for the ages.