PDA

View Full Version : Is Your Dildo Racist?

Perianne
10-09-2015, 07:26 PM
I put it here so the public could not see it.

HA! Dildos can be racist!

Professor Amy Sueyoshi at San Francisco State University (THAT doesn’t surprise me) is teaching a course based on her OH SO VITAL findings that the designs of dildos are racist. In that, dildos that look like white penises are designed to look appealing and desirable and sensual. And dildos that look like black penises are big and mean and scary.

http://www.chicksonright.com/dildos-are-now-racist-you-seriously-cant-make-this-crap-up-very-nsfw/

Abbey Marie
10-09-2015, 07:29 PM

http://www.chicksonright.com/dildos-are-now-racist-you-seriously-cant-make-this-crap-up-very-nsfw/
[/FONT][/COLOR]

This is one stereotype I understand black men don't mind at all!

jimnyc
10-10-2015, 10:31 AM
Oh my! :coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-10-2015, 01:27 PM
MY NEIGHBOR'S DOG IS RACIST!
It is black, I am white and it barks at me! :rolleyes:--Tyr

Gunny
10-10-2015, 01:55 PM
MY NEIGHBOR'S DOG IS RACIST!
It is black, I am white and it barks at me! :rolleyes:--Tyr

This idiot dog barks when the wind blows. He's half black and half white. Does that make him like O-blah-blah black? Or is he the white half?

And what if the dildo is blue? Does that mean little blue men from what the fuckever planet they come from are being discriminated against? I think they should invade.

Wonder how much time, effort and money was spent on THIS.

Motown
10-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Dildos aren't racist, women with dildos are racist.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 05:41 PM
I want to know why 14 people are viewing this thread .....:laugh: Do we have even 14 active members? :laugh:

LongTermGuy
10-10-2015, 06:21 PM
More Dildo news.....

"Cocks not glocks: Dildos to replace guns at UT-Austin campus carry protest"

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/41/34/75/8769405/3/920x920.jpg
"Hundreds of students at the University of Texas at Austin will protest a new law will allow more guns on campus not with signs or sit-ins, but by "strapping gigantic swinging dildos to our backpacks."
......."Their mantra? #CocksNotGlocks"

~ "'You're carrying a gun to class? Yeah well I'm carrying a HUGE DILDO,'" Jin says in the group's description. "Just about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters, but much safer for recreational play." ~

More:

http://www.chron.com/local/education/campus-chronicles/article/campus-carry-ut-austin-dildo-dildos-texas-6563276.php?cmpid=fb-desktop#photo-8769405

Motown
10-10-2015, 08:37 PM
More Dildo news.....

"Cocks not glocks: Dildos to replace guns at UT-Austin campus carry protest"

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/41/34/75/8769405/3/920x920.jpg
"Hundreds of students at the University of Texas at Austin will protest a new law will allow more guns on campus not with signs or sit-ins, but by "strapping gigantic swinging dildos to our backpacks."
......."Their mantra? #CocksNotGlocks"

~ "'You're carrying a gun to class? Yeah well I'm carrying a HUGE DILDO,'" Jin says in the group's description. "Just about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters, but much safer for recreational play." ~

More:

http://www.chron.com/local/education/campus-chronicles/article/campus-carry-ut-austin-dildo-dildos-texas-6563276.php?cmpid=fb-desktop#photo-8769405

Things have changed since I was in college, we had public decency standards back then.

LongTermGuy
10-10-2015, 11:53 PM
Things have changed since I was in college, we had public decency standards back then.

...​Understand very well...and agree....seems like many folks have regressed ....Hope those ladies will never have to experience an active shooter with a real Gun...

Gunny
10-11-2015, 02:06 AM

UT and Austin is THE leftwing mecca in Texas. Nobody ever listens to them. They ain't even Texans. Go TF home. I don't want your pansy, gay asses in my state. Especially if your best weapon is a damned dildo.

jimnyc
10-11-2015, 09:00 AM
I want to know why 14 people are viewing this thread .....:laugh: Do we have even 14 active members? :laugh:

We had an "adult" section back in 2003-2004 or so on USMB. It was a hidden section and you needed to join to see it. We had a few unscrupulous members (creek and my sister) and they would go to yahoo forums and stories, announce they found naked pictures of Hillary or Chelsea, drop a link...) and we would get tons of new members. Turns out they were all pervs though, and none talked politics. :dunno:

This thread started out great, 2 gals talking about dildos, even if it was in a respectful manner. I come back the next morning and it's a sausage fest in this thread, should have known!! :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2015, 09:36 AM
We had an "adult" section back in 2003-2004 or so on USMB. It was a hidden section and you needed to join to see it. We had a few unscrupulous members (creek and my sister) and they would go to yahoo forums and stories, announce they found naked pictures of Hillary or Chelsea, drop a link...) and we would get tons of new members. Turns out they were all pervs though, and none talked politics. :dunno:

This thread started out great, 2 gals talking about dildos, even if it was in a respectful manner. I come back the next morning and it's a sausage fest in this thread, should have known!! :laugh:

Well now, are you shocked Jim???
The subject matter was dildos!!!!! :laugh:
And not the walking , talking dumbass male kind..... that females usually gossip about.

"---sausage fest" ----------- :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Tyr

jimnyc
10-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Well now, are you shocked Jim???
The subject matter was dildos!!!!! :laugh:
And not the walking , talking dumbass male kind..... that females usually gossip about.

"---sausage fest" ----------- :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Tyr

Well that's what I was hoping, that perhaps we were going to be a little more involved in this gossip. I believe the women duped us again.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2015, 09:46 AM
Well that's what I was hoping, that perhaps we were going to be a little more involved in this gossip. I believe the women duped us again.

Told ya.. Most guys underestimate women and the women here are even far above those women in the intelligence department.
I'm guessing that they are now having a few laughs at the comments made by the male members here. -Tyr

Gunny
10-11-2015, 02:12 PM

How long you been doing this? :laugh:

Gunny
10-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Told ya.. Most guys underestimate women and the women here are even far above those women in the intelligence department.
I'm guessing that they are now having a few laughs at the comments made by the male members here. -Tyr

I think the only thing that would shock me is Kathianne and Abs getting in on this conversation. Probably fall off my chair and break my ass or something.:laugh:

jimnyc
10-11-2015, 04:35 PM
I think the only thing that would shock me is Kathianne and Abs getting in on this conversation. Probably fall off my chair and break my ass or something.:laugh:

Not gonna happen. About all we're liable to get from them for even mentioning it might be some neg rep! Hold on tight though, Jeff might chime in later or in the morning. :thumb:

Gunny
10-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Not gonna happen. About all we're liable to get from them for even mentioning it might be some neg rep! Hold on tight though, Jeff might chime in later or in the morning. :thumb:

Jeff chiming in don't mean crap. And I ain't waiting on Kath or Abs. They'd hurt themselves chewing out our asses. :laugh2:

aboutime
10-11-2015, 07:58 PM

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Not the first time I've heard, read, or seen anyone call OBAMA racist. DILDO is the same as DICKHEAD..Right?:laugh:

Voted4Reagan
10-13-2015, 07:44 AM
http://www.adsavvy.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/obama3.jpg