PDA

View Full Version : Obama needs to get out of town

gabosaurus
10-10-2015, 05:44 PM
Our much beloved POTUS (:cool:) is visiting Los Angeles today for two different events. Which I normally wouldn't have much problem with. Except presidential visits require a massive amount of street closures. Which is a royal pain in the tail on a Saturday that also includes a pair of popular street festivals, baseball bringing 55,000 to Dodger Stadium and the U.S.-Mexico soccer game expected to draw 90,000 to the Rose Bowl.

My dad and I are currently hanging out at my sister's house in East Los Angeles until it is time to make the treacherous journey to Chavez Ravine.
Damn that Obama anyway.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Our much beloved POTUS (:cool:) is visiting Los Angeles today for two different events. Which I normally wouldn't have much problem with. Except presidential visits require a massive amount of street closures. Which is a royal pain in the tail on a Saturday that also includes a pair of popular street festivals, baseball bringing 55,000 to Dodger Stadium and the U.S.-Mexico soccer game expected to draw 90,000 to the Rose Bowl.

My dad and I are currently hanging out at my sister's house in East Los Angeles until it is time to make the treacherous journey to Chavez Ravine.
Damn that Obama anyway.

Get out of the country is more like it. And anyone who considers him "much beloved" needs a ticket on the same ride.

gabosaurus
10-10-2015, 05:54 PM
Oh Gunny, certainly as a military person you love and respect your Commander in Chief. :cool:

Elessar
10-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Oh Gunny, certainly as a military person you love and respect your Commander in Chief. :cool:

Respect for the Position, but necessarily the Person. There is a huge difference!

Motown
10-10-2015, 05:58 PM

Damn that Obama anyway.

That attention whore has a way of showing up whenever and wherever big things are happening.

Gunny
10-10-2015, 06:06 PM

You mean like turning in my retirement papers because I couldn't stand Clinton and he was a peach compared to this commie SOB?

Gunny
10-10-2015, 06:08 PM
That attention whore has a way of showing up whenever and wherever big things are happening.

He has a way of showing up where over-dramatized and over-politicized media events are happening. He hasn't shown up for anything worth a f*ck since Day 1.